Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Do Dil.... Mil Rahe Hain. ..A new ff(updte pg 62) (Page 40)

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
very cute update! loved it!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08

shilparoxx IF-Dazzler
shilparoxx
shilparoxx

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Beautiful update Maris!!!!!Smile
It was really cute!Embarrassed
Do continue soon.......Big smile

Edited by shilparoxx - 12 February 2011 at 12:52pm

maris08

sash10 Goldie
sash10
sash10

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
love the update maris Wink

maris08

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

Chapter 35

Sunday was exceptionally bright and clear day, bringing cheer and happiness ; a break from the cold and biting winter of November in Mussoorie...There was excitement in the air in both the households...Each and every member was assigned some task or other, and the elders were constantly keeping the younger ones on their toes...This day not only marked the meeting of two families , but a subsequent engagement was also decided at the last minute...A small family affair, to celebrate the proposed union of their loved one...

Saachi was undergoing all the essential preparations for the day, like manicure , pedicure, waxing etc; in short a Spa treatment at home to relax and look refreshed for the evening...She was reliving the previous day  and it reflected on her dreamy face...No woman could have been proposed to, in that kind of settings...Shravan had literally turned day into night and had created a magical, romantic atmosphere, she ever thought was possible in her life...

They talked a lot, exchanged a lot  ; their wants, their needs, their goals in life... "Saachi, though my family is rich, I still want my wife to think that, she has married a self made Man, with decent regular income...I can't offer high flying, all  day party kind of life...My life is my family and my family is my asset...Am sure you will understand and adjust well in that surroundings ".he told her, holding her hands in his...

"Shravan ji ,yeisa math sochiye...Am not that type of person who wants more in life...A simple, minimal needs and wants are my only wish...For an orphan like me, God has been very magnanimous, blessing me with a loving family...Am sure he will   extend that  same  blessings to the new family am  going  to be  part of "...she said in a quivering voice...

" Saachi, please anymore  word of orphan or  anaath, I can't stand it... Hereafter don't ever think of yourself that way... I 'll always be there for you come what may... By the way hereafter call me only Shravan or even better call me  sweetheart or  honey... That will be much better "... he said with a  twinkle in his eyes that  elicited a big smile  on her beautiful face...

Now  thinking about all that happened  yesterday, Shravan indeed  felt blessed to have such a  wonderful and  understanding , down to earth person... He vowed  to keep her smiling and  happy always...Only the stalker  issue remains to be tackled... He had already  spoken to the police  dept and filed an official complaint,  along with Saachi... His brothers have discreetly spoken to some detective  agency, to keep a tab on her always... His mind at peace, he was looking  forward to  the  evening...

The Sharma's outdid  themselves by giving a very warm and a resounding welcome to the Jaiswals... The whole atmosphere was more like family friends meeting after a long time and catching up together... There was no typical routine or ritual of bride  seeing ; like asking Saachi  whether she can sing, cook , what is her qualifications,  whether she will work or not, etc etc...  Saachi felt totally at ease and  instantly hit it off  with Shravan's  bhabhis...

Shravan for his part impressed the Shramas greatly... With his humility, knowledge of subjects, his conviction to stand on his own feet to earn a living, he impressed everyone of the Sharma family...All could feel and see the deep love he had for Saachi...They were indeed convinced that, God had correctly chosen him for their daughter...

While playing with Apurva, Dadhi noted her way with handling him and asked jokingly " Saachi beta, if you have your own child will you still treat him like this?"...For which she immediately replied " Ji Dadhi, I'll treat all children alike, including you.... Kyonki mein mantha hun, budape mein elder people also become like a child and need to be treated with lots of love and affection" she said with a lot of conviction...This one sentence was enough for the Jaiswal's to be convinced, indeed Shravan cld not have asked for a better person to share his life, and integrate into the family...

The Pandit came at the appointed hour and conducted a small pooja...Then the engagement happened...Shravan and Saachi were given new clothes, money and Saachi received some jewellery from the Jaiswals...After all this, Shravan held Saachi's hand and slipped on an old  ring with a solitire emerald stone, on her left finger ... A family heirloom, that of his Dadhi's, who had preserved it for the future wife of her favourite grandson...Saachi, in turn slipped a  plain gold band, her departed father's wedding ring; one of her few remaining possessions of him...As all others showered flowers on them, cheering and clapping, both went round to get blessings of the elders...

The Pandit after consulting the Almanac and calculating some figures, fixed date for the wedding; a mere 20 days later on the 30th of November... As soon as he  left and  the high tea was served to all, the two families  started to make plans for a gala wedding...Everyone, wanting it to be a lavish affair, a mega event to impress all and sundry...Saachi and Shravan looking  at each other and nodding their heads, stepped forward...

"Maafkijiye, Par aap sab, ek minute hamare baat ko sunlijiye...We don't want a gala or lavish wedding...We would like it to be solemnized at the Ramji's Mandhir, in a simple, private family only affair... Maybe we can include our close friends...But this how both of us had planned and decided...Will you all please understand  and consider our humble request "...Shravan said pleadingly...

For a minute there was silence... Each thought over this request, weighing the pros and cons; The elders thinking over the logical and practical aspect of it , the young ones waiting for the elders to arrive at a decision ...

Finally, Pratap said "Teek hai beta, jaise aap chatheho vaise bhi hoga, par ek baat hai... We would like to give a big reception to all others, we know ...  Correct Inder ji "...Both Inder and Nana said in unison, "Yes "... "If the marriage is to be a simple affair, atleast let the reception be a lavish one....Give me that satisfaction of treating others we have known all these years "...said a some what relieved Inder...

So it was fixed, that the wedding a private event will be conducted at Saachi's fav mandhir and the reception, a huge glittering affair will be held at a prestigious hotel in Mussorrie...

Saachi and Shravan, now officially engaged, seeked permission from both the families to meet each other as often as possible, from now onwards...All laughed and smiled at this, but happily gave their green signal...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Dips_Arhidesigirl2ayshrankchitra77ChocolateChicksangeeta9Ishrafan11DaviAanchal15shilparoxxIndefiniteLOVEash91shobrakapoooranasuya43momma1128

ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
lovely update!!! waiting for 30th novWinkBig smile thanks for the pm!!!

maris08

sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
amazing update maris...Clap so saavan are officially engaged now.. cant wait to read what the stalker is going to do now.. continue soon.. Big smile

maris08

Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Saavan are engaged now, yay! Hoping that its going to be a really romantic time between engagement and marriage. Gr8 update maris. Plz cont soon. Thanx for pm

maris08

desigirl2 Goldie
desigirl2
desigirl2

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
hain mein maar java!! kitna khobsurat lik te ho tum!!!!!!! Im addicted to ur ff!! Day Dreaming  pls cont. soon!

maris08

Go to top