Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Do Dil.... Mil Rahe Hain. ..A new ff(updte pg 62) (Page 38)

Ishrafan11 IF-Dazzler
Ishrafan11
Ishrafan11

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Really great update shravan is so sweet  continue soon plzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08

shilparoxx IF-Dazzler
shilparoxx
shilparoxx

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
I'm speechless and have no words to describe your updates........ ALWAYS!!!!!ClapThumbs UpSmileBig smile
Big smileBeautiful Maris!!!!! Heart
You describe every scene so perfectly!
ClapYou're update's are always like cliff-hangers!!!!!
I'm so eager for your next update!!!!!
Please Maris continue soon!

Edited by shilparoxx - 11 February 2011 at 8:08pm

maris08

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
great update Maris,  keep up the great work!Big smile

maris08

Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Gr8 update maris. I love shravans family. Shravan is so caring and protective towards sachi. Now they getting married. Im loving where this story is going. Thanx for pm. Cont soon

maris08

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged

Chapter 34

Inder Sharma walked into the office of Pratap Jaiswal, at the jewellery store,two days later.... Both men eyed each other; weighing and studying one another and trying to form an impression... The result was one of mutual respect and easy friendliness'

"Jaiswal sab, you must have gathered information about us , just like I have done about yours... Saachi, though is my neice , is treated more like my daughter... I hope she will be treated the same way in your house... My only wish is she must always be happy and smiling... She is a selfless person always putting other's needs first... She has never asked for anything for herself,and for the first time she wants your Son to be her life partner... How can I refuse it" ... he said in a small voice and tear filled eyes...

Pratap got up and slightly   patted  the shoulder of sitting Inder  and said "Sharma saab; Iam very happy to hear that  you had already made up your mind about this alliance... Indeed my son is lucky to have chosen such a person... My Son is equally selfless... Look at him, refusing to join me; but started his own concern; with friends together, without my support learning the lesson of life the hard way "...he said proudly...

"Indeed Shravan and Saachi will suit and complement each other perfectly...Iam pretty sure our families will also equally gel together nicely...Don't worry a thing about your daughter, from now onwards she is our daughter also"... Pratap said affectionately...

"Toh ab baat pakki karnekeliye aap log kab aarahen hen?"...asked Inder..." Lets see, why not this   Sunday? ...Say after  lunch, around  3pm... If that's okay with you"...said Pratap..."Oh that will be perfectly fine, Sab log ghar pe honge, aur hum  aaram se baat cheet bhi karenge...Toh ab mujhe ijazat dijiye... See you all on Sunday"...Inder took his leave with a smile on his face and contentment in his heart...

Later that day, the news of Saachi and Shravan meeting each other officially, in the midst of their families, created a happy enthusiasm and a buzz of activity...The air was filled with excited anticipation,as this ladka and ladki dekh na was only a formality...

At the Jaiswal house Nidhi and Neetha , were already on their way to shop for the best clothes for Saachi,with their respective husbands in tow...Dadhi and Madhura offered special prayers at the mandhir for the upcoming union of Saavan...Pratap was watching all these with an attached detachment, but his heart mighty pleased...

At the Shrama's house, it was a beehive kind of activity and buzz...Mami was more concerned about the appearance of the house its interior and exterior; calling out to her Son and daughter in law to spruce up and decorate the house well...Nannu and Naani offered pooja at the mandhir on Saachi's behalf...Shreya was more concerned that Saachi didn't have the proper dress for the occasion and went shopping for the same...Sharmila and Rajeev, though forced to participate in these preparations, now and then commented and vented their frustrations...Others just ignored it and kept them in their toes...Inder watched all this with a happy heart and new peace of mind never experienced before...

Only two persons were slightly taken aback by all this...Saavan who had a date on Sunday afternoon, didn't know how to make it...Shravan called her and said..."Saachi, the way things are going they are ready for anything and everything...Lets meet on Saturday instead... Okay"...he suggested..." Teek hai Shravan ji , Par I don't know whether mami will allow me, now that, you all will be coming here the next day...Aap batayiye mein kya karun?"...she asked concernedly..."Hmmm, Okay we have no choice but to tell a white lie...tell them you have to do last minute shopping...Bring Shreya with you for authenticity, but make sure we are alone for couple of hrs atleast, Teek hai dear"... he suggested very cleverly...With that decided both looked forward to Saturday...

HE kept his usual vigil on Saachi and found her busy with work and not meeting anyone...The house was filled with activities , but it evoked little interest in him..His concern was for only Saachi and her activities... By Friday evening, he was convinced all was going well... Breathing easy he went away on some work to Delhi, and to return later that week... 

Saachi and Shravan dressed very carefully that Saturday...Saachi wearing a pink colour embroidered Salwar Kameez, with thread and sequins work and short kurtha and matching georgette dupatta...With matching earrings and bangles and small gold chain around her neck, and minimal makeup her whole appearance was angelic...

Shravan wearing a jeans and casual wear sky blue shirt from Allen Solley, with a matching grey sportswear Jacket...With hair despite being brushed, looking as though tousled, he was boyish and charming...

Both wanted to dazzle each other,one with her innate beauty and the other with his handsome looks...

With Shreya in tow,Saachi informed  all that, both were attending a friend's birthday party...Dropping Saachi in front of the Hotel, to a waiting Shravan, Shreya left for her college library... Both nodding to each other went inside the prestigious Hotel...

Leading her past the lobby, the restaurant, the 24hr coffee shop, shravan took her to the mini hall...Closing her eyes with his hands , he said "Saachi,don't open your eyes till I ask you to do so,Okay"...Nodding her head in assent, she followed him inside the room..."Okay open your eyes" he said...

The sight of the whole room took her breath away... The room was darkened except for glow of soft bluish lights strategically placed, giving the room a nightly look...A candle lit table for two lay in the centre, invinting them to partake their lunch...Flowers, of all kinds, radiating the blueness, was like those night bloomers filling the room with their fragrant smell...

But what  captured her eyes and heart was a false canvass  dome shaped ceiling, depicting the night sky... There were Stars of all shapes and sizes, glittering and glowing, filling the entire dome, and a Cresent Moon lording over them... Saachi was speechless and astounded by this beautiful scene, laid out before her...Shravan had managed to create the most romantic setting ever in both their lives...

Turning back,  she reached up and kissed him on his cheek, taking him by surprise..."Wow Shravan ji you have created a magic...how did you manage all this?"...she asked like an extremely delighted child..."Saachi ,how can you forget my company is Lights, Camera and Action...If I can event manage for others why can't I mange this setting for us"...he said enthusiastically..."I wanted everything perfect for us, for you must be knowing the reason for this Date...Come lets go to the table"...He led her to the table holding her hands, through a balloons filled floor...

They finished their lunch, in a companionable silence , serving each other and occasionally smiling and looking at each other, with only soft soulful sitar music of Pt.RaviShankar  filling the room and enveloping them in its gentle strings of loving affection...

Satiated, Shravan quietly went around the table and gave a  small wooden sandalwood box to Saachi... Its lid was inlaid with enamel work depicting a beautiful bouquet of roses...With his arms around her shoulders and head resting on top of hers he said " Open it and see what it is my dear"...  his voice so full of love...

Saachi gently opened it and saw a pair of finely crafted silver anklets, a Payal, its bells alternately gold and silver plated...With delicate hands she gingerly lifted the ankets and felt them tingling leaving a ringing  melodic sound..."Its so beautiful, Shravan ji, thank you" she said lovingly..

Taking it from her arms, he kneeled down, lifted her legs on his knees and wore it around her ankles..."Never take it off, my dear...I will always be attuned to its ringing sound and know you are near me"...

Holding her legs and gently tracing lines on her feet, he said "The first time I saw you, it was only your feet, your dancing feet with those anklets...Ever since you have made me dance to the music of love, which I realized only later...I love you Saachi...Will you do the honour of becoming my wife; Will you marry me" he proposed with heart beating the pulse of love"...

"yes, I do love you Shravan Ji " she nodded and showed her approval by kissing his face and hugging him tightly, with tear filled eyes...He was everything she could hope for in the Man she loved...There was no one like him and there would never be one, ever in her life...She had finally reached the destination, in her quest for her life partner...

No more words we needed to be said or exchanged... The silence of the magnificently decorated room, was punctured by their rhythmic heart beats and by their lithely dance steps to the  soft romantic instrumental music...

Edited by maris08 - 12 February 2011 at 1:07am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

ayshrankchitra77ChocolateChickniru273desigirl2sash10sangeeta9Aanchal15shilparoxxIshrafan11Davishobrakapooorash91momma1128adventure_gurlanasuya43tina_1234

sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
awesome update maris ClapClapClap

continue soon

maris08

Aanchal15 IF-Dazzler
Aanchal15
Aanchal15

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Wonderful updates Maris!!!Clap  How very romantic?Heart
Wish them both the very best in life, they deserve only happiness.
Hope that stalker is caught soon and Tara does not become a hinderance.
Please update soon, and thanks for the pms.

maris08

niru273 Goldie
niru273
niru273

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
my god !! maris !!!!!
im not able 2 cum out of utopia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jus love this story !!!!
pls continue !!

maris08

Go to top