Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Do Dil.... Mil Rahe Hain. ..A new ff(updte pg 62) (Page 34)

niru273 Goldie
niru273
niru273

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
woweee!!!
i jus loved d way u described d scene !!
lovely update!!!
thanx for d pm !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08

Aanchal15 IF-Dazzler
Aanchal15
Aanchal15

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Splendid Maris!!ClapThumbs Up
Nice to see a blend of emotions from both Saachi and Shravan .
@Saachi-her soulful singing depicting her inner sorrow.
@Sharvan-his restlessness to meet Saanchi and later getting to know the real reason behind her sorrow.
Also loved Dadi and Mom.Can actually visualise Dadi's expressions.
Thanks for the pm.

maris08

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged

Chapter  32  

The whole of next week for Saachi  was the  glorious ,wonderful days she had ever  felt in a long time...Almost  every night Shravan called on her mobile, late in the night after dinner..The first day, after an initial awkward pauses, they slowly  warmed up to each other...There  afterwards there was no looking back...They talked about their childhood, their fears, their likes and dislikes, the  weather, the politics  and anything  and everything  under the sun; or rather  under the moon as it was night time...

Initially  Shreya was  amused and slightly  concerned for  Saachi... But then when she saw her sister's animated  conversations she slowly her warmed up to the idea of Saachi befriending  Shravan  and  ultimately falling  in love with him... She did everything in her  capacity to help them have these talks;  Be it leaving Saachi alone during those  times or parrying  of her family  from entering the room , with some excuse or other....

Once that week in the evening,  both went for shopping  and bumped into Shravan and his friends...The three idiots were  taking a break from their work...After  the  introductions, it was obvious to all that Shravan and Saachi had eyes only for each other...So by silent and mutual consent, Shreya ,Bunty and Viren  left them  alone...

Both Shravan and Saachi headed towards an icecream parlor..Shravan was happily singing an out of tune  "I(s)cream , you(s)cream".. but seeing the shutters  down sadly said "In your dream"... Saachi who cldnt help relishing his boyish enthusiasm and his childish one liner, laughed out openly and said ' Koi baat nahi Shravan Ji..lets have an ice gola from that cartwalah opposite..Chalo...lets go"...

Watching her, he realised how jingling and tingling her laughter was ringing in his ears..How wonderfully it filled his heart like a sunshine bright and gay.. Both, instead settled for a safe and hygenic cup of coffee at a nearby cafe..

Again that saturday they met in a park, one of the many Mussoorie boasts off..This was their first Date...As  prearranged  Shreya  dropped her and wld pick her up later..This  was only a  precaution, least any of her family members  get wrong  ideas or precipitate matters...

This time Saachi and Shravan opened their hearts to each other..Shravan related his family's lifestyle, his Father's success as a Jeweller Businessman, after intial struggles..While all others were enjoying his fruits of labour, he choose to differ... "yeh sab dekhkar mujhe eisaas hua , mein bhi papa ki tharag kuch banjaun...I didnt want to follow his footsteps, like my brothers.. I wanted to be a self made man..A person who didnt want to burden or be dependant upon his family.., One different from his father but imbibing all his good  business acumen...So here am , with my chilhood friends, started this fledgling event managing Co.....

Listening to him saachi realised that, slowly and effectively, she was sucked deep into his inner core..She remembered his boyish charm, his  slightly crooked smile that lights up his face with those laugh lines; She cld sense his gentle and caring feeling for her, his genuine concern for her welfare;  His will and perseverance to strive hard; his dreams and aspirations to become a responsible, hard love and joy for his near and dear was very much evident, when he affectionately described his famly; especially his adoration for Baby Apurva....

Suddenly she felt like seeing a rainbow in the yonder sky..A melting of ice creating a tingling chillness in her heart..A flash of brilliance filling her whole self, a white light obliterating everything else, a jolt of current passing from head to toe, creating goosebumps, leaving her with a sensation of immesurably abundant happiness, exuberance and contentment...A state of blissful Nirvana..
A full blown, alive and kicking feeling of Love for Shravan...Atlast she has fallen in love with him; Hook ,Line nad Sinker...

Shravan who was talking, suddenly realised that she was looking at him strangely..He saw a different look on her face, a new realisation that emitted sparks around them...He felt himself drawing to that magnetic eyes...He cld sense that shimmering of emotions, the quivering of lips, the eyes radiating with her love for Him...He saw a woman who was completely and whole heartedly in love with him..He also saw that her eyes reflected his absolute love for her...

That moment he realised that, she was accepting his offer of undying love for her...She thanked him back by offering her own selfless love for him.... On the whole it was a start and finish and that which goes without saying...

Shravan's heart said  "I love you Saachi; do you too? "...
Saachi's heart said "Dont you know my reply..Every atom in my body screams my love for you "...

It was only their hearts speaking and exchanging their love...Their lips didnt utter a single word... That will come later; at the right time, right place and in the right settings...For now two hearts were beating in unison, two eyes gazing into each other, two hands (one each of their's) holding each other, two souls touching and soothing eaach other...

The trees and plants standing tall were applauding them by spraying perfumes from their fragrant flowers; The birds and insects entertaining them with  fine music, from their chirping sounds...Shravan bent his head and kissed her tender lips..It was more like a brushing of her lips with his..But it was enough to feel the honey and sweet she wld always  offer him later...It was the beginning of learning new a chapter in the sutras of romance in their life...

Lost in each other,they didnt see two pairs of eyes, looking at them..Two pairs looking from different directions...two pairs of eyes filled with inexplicable omnious emotions...

The dark clouds were gathering over the horizon fast, slowly blanketing the setting sun....It was announcing the impending gloom and disaster that was to strike them in future...

Edited by maris08 - 07 February 2011 at 10:40pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77ChocolateChickniru273ayshranktmsAanchal15shilparoxxIshrafan11Davishobrakapooorash91momma1128nycsweetie

shilparoxx IF-Dazzler
shilparoxx
shilparoxx

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
wonderful update Maris!!!!!
do continue soon.......

maris08

Aanchal15 IF-Dazzler
Aanchal15
Aanchal15

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Awesome Maris!! ClapTruly enchanting.
Hope no disaster strikes them.They do not deserve it. Disapprove

maris08

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
wow...lovely...oh so romantic....what a moment for Sachi...beautifully described!!! i loved that tender brushing of lips Maris!!! But ur last sentences gives me goosebumps as well....what is that stalker going to do??? thanx for the PM.

maris08

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Oh no!   The weasel's in the bushes.

maris08

Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Amazing maris, u left me spellbound. The way u described their love. Wow. Cant wait 4 u to cont. Thanx for pm

maris08

Go to top