Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Do Dil.... Mil Rahe Hain. ..A new ff(updte pg 62) (Page 29)

izanami Goldie
izanami
izanami

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
I've just finished reading all of the chapters of this story, and it is honestly, simply beautiful. I love the way you write! Please update soon :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Chapter  29

A day after the show Shravan got a call from the Doon school, to come and collect his payment...With eagerness of a child, Shravan timed his arrival just before lunch hour...These past two days he was wondering how to meet Saachi and here it was, a perfect opportunity given by the Dean...Waiting at the parking lot and contemplating what to do next; meet Saachi and then the Dean  or meet the Dean and then Saachi; he called out for Sham to help him decide...

" Idiot hun mein."....he thought loudly.." woh toh hai".. said Sham emerging out...
"Mere dimagh ki bathi hamesha dher se jalathi hai"....."yeh bhi sahi hai"
" Mujhe kya karna hai kaise karna hai, kuch samaj mein nahi aatha hai"...."woh bhi ek baat hai"...
"Ahbay yeh kya..saying yes yes for everything I say.. kuch ideas do na, nalayak"...

"Wah bachoo,galathi thum karonge aur baar baar thume sikhana hai pyar  mein  what to do and when to do "..." chalo ab toh thum school mein hai, then this is  right place to teach you the lessons of love...Phele cheque le lo, baad mein Saachi se milo..ek aur baat ask for her cell phone number...cant you even think of this basic thing,Gadha, nalayak...aur kaan kholkar sunlo, never ridicule me from now onwards.. Am your Master and ur r my student...samjha, thoda respect dho..Ab jaa, yahan kade kade hokar, kya dekhraheho.... why are you dallying, just go"...

With a pout on his face and mumbling something; he was like an errant child put in his place.. Entering the Dean's office he was now totally different, a Man here to take his due credit, a man who was so sure of himself..
" welcome Shravan, congratulations .. you had done a marvellous job...As promised heres ur cheque for a lakh and ur well earned bonus of 50,000.. 
By the way i have planned a luncheon party to treat all my staff and all those people like you, who had worked hard these 15/20 days...can u plz make it  with ur partners, this sunday afternoon at this hotel on the Mall road"...he named one and invited shravan..."Ji Iam indeed honoured to be invited.. sure we will be there..Thanks a lot..this cheque means a lot to us and praises from u and public in general are our boosters"..." God bless , kush raho".. wished the Dean smilingly..

Without much ado, he raced out of the office and was waiting for her just outside the class..She saw him, coming out last after her children trooped out for lunch...An immediate smile filled her face, an inexplained joy she felt at his mere sight...After an awkward pause, both opened their mouths and said;  "hello Mr. Jaiswal...Hello Saachi ji"...at the same time...Smiling at this, they both walked towards the shaded area under a huge Cedrus Deodara tree..
" toh aap ko kaise aana pada, kuch aur kaam hai kya?".. asked saachi...
" Ji I came to collect my cheque.. aap batayiye.. anymore problems regarding the stalker"..."Ji till now nothing has happened, hopefully nothing more will also happen..Teek hai mein jaaun,bahut bhuk  lagihai".... " ji. ji.. Iam also very hungryas I havent eaten breakfast.. chalen  can I  also join you ?"....
He effectively cut her further excuses and didnt want to waste this opportunity...After lunch he politely and polishly asked for her phone number, stating that  if any development at his side happened he wld be able to brief her...They exchanged numbers and Shravan informed her abt the luncheon party on sunday... She acknowledged it and said they wld meet there..

The next 3/4 days went in a blur for Shravan.. He was so busy with that IAS alumini meet... Saturday  evening after the party,Shravan was clearing things up at the venue when he saw Saachi and her friends at the lawns of the training academy...Leaving everything aside he purposefully walked to her and introduced himself to her friends... All of them, Rajshri, Uma, Amit and two more were slightly taken aback when he insisted on speaking to Saachi alone... She obliged him.. He asked her not to say anything abt that note to any of her friends and warned her that any slip of her tongue might land her in more trouble...

Though she wanted to say something she stopped short...Everything that was feminine in her nature knew that he cared for her and wanted to protect her...She felt that there were so many things to unravel abt him, so many things to know abt him, so many  meaningless things to say to him;  sometimes it seemed endless to her and problematical....She felt like cast adrift on the open sea without a compass, but only the stars and sky to navigate..In this case living among the sea of humanity without any reason but  with only star like this Man to guide her and realise the purpose of her living....She was amazed at her own thoughts and wanted to know why she felt like this towards this Man..A self introspection was needed....  

Both Shravan and saachi waited for that sunday...A day that was the start of bringing them closer to each other.. A day to remember forever in the milestone of their lives..... 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

ayshranizanamikchitra77ChocolateChicksangeeta9Mr.Zkdesigirl2Aanchal15shilparoxxnascoIndefiniteLOVEash91momma1128nycsweetieadventure_gurlanasuya43tina_1234

IndefiniteLOVE IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

maris08

shilparoxx IF-Dazzler
shilparoxx
shilparoxx

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
very beautiful update!!!!!

maris08

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Maris!!!  Please get on to Sunday - I can't wait!!

maris08

Aanchal15 IF-Dazzler
Aanchal15
Aanchal15

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Wow Maris !! Amazing update. Impatiently waiting for the Sunday Luncheon. Please update soon.ClapThumbs Up
Also thank you for the pm and last but definitely not the least, thank you so much, for the very kind words you had to say about me. I am deeply touched.Big smile

Edited by Aanchal15 - 02 February 2011 at 4:58am

maris08

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
fabulous update Maris! loved it, very cute!Big smile

maris08

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie