Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Do Dil.... Mil Rahe Hain. ..A new ff(updte pg 62) (Page 27)

IndefiniteLOVE IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08

desigirl2 Goldie
desigirl2
desigirl2

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
aaaaahhhhhh!!!! MARIS i LOVE UR FF!!! shravan and saachi are ssoo adorable in this! i loved how shravan became all protective about saachi and saachi poured her heart out to shravan! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME update! ClapClapClap

maris08

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
awesome  story here Maris, cannot believe I missed this one for so long loving it so far, thanks for the pm!

maris08

desigirl2 Goldie
desigirl2
desigirl2

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
UPDATE SOOOOOOOONNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waiting to what happens next!!!!!!!!!!!!! ......please Smile

maris08

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Chapter  28

Saturday of that Autumn was clear skied and slightly breezy one...From early morning the school had gathered for a final rehearsal and the Lights,Camera,Action people had already started getting their arrangements ready...There was a buzz of concerted activity going on all over the school....

From time to time Shravan cldnt help noticing Saachi in a better frame of mind and body..He cld instinctively feel that she was relieved and happy,which greatly reflected on her way of handling things...He too felt happy and glad and with a slight skip and bounce in his step, plunged himself in organising and marshelling his troops for event managing...

By late afternoon, long after the children had left for the day,Saachi changed and left the school to meet Shreya, who had asked her to accompany for some high tea party at a restaurent at the mall road...A little later Bunty and viren arrived at the school and saw a sweaty and quite hungry Shravan working hard...." Chalo yaar, call it a day.. you are almost finished here.. our supervisers will take care of the loose ends.. lets go out for a pizza or coffee and snacks..you seem to be fagged out...take a break"...saying this they took Shravan along with them...All headed towards the mall road....

By the time they parked at a side road and started towaards the mall road the sun was setting, his rays slanting casting an yellow glow all over...waiting for the traffic to ease, to cross the road, theydidnt see Saachi and Shreya on the opposite end of the road...

The roads of Mussorrie were are lined with deciduous tress like Poplar, Willow, London plane and the ubiquitous  red Rhododendrans always leaving a fragrance and a green canopy....The slight breeze of the afternoon had  turned into a windy one sweeping dust  and dirt off the roads and even the flowering trees didnt seem to be spared by it...leaves and dried flowers were falling and floating in the air as though they were dancing to the tune of the wind... Amidst this scene the Municipal corporation's fumigating vehicle, for mosquitoes, was spewing  pungent fumes all over the place... With the setting sun's golden glow awashed everywhere the whole scene looked ethereal....

Then he saw her....A vision that hit him  hard knocking his socks off...Dressed in a white, shimmering silk salwar, with its inlaid stones sparkling rainbows in the slanting sunrays, covering her face slightly so as not to inhale the fumes, her hair free and bouncing to the windy vagaries,her feet moving here and there slightly,waiting to cross the road,  she painted a picture of an Angel...Crossing the road, cutting across the fumes, wind lifting her duppatta, with falling leaves and flowers all around showering her, from the tall trees, Shravan heard a pop sound..a phefffft sound from a nearby scooter,whose tire was punctured..

Shravan remembered those words he had spoken to Thara, the other day  " Do you know Thara; 
My love will be dressed in white,dancing and coming out of white mist,with flowers welcoming & showering on her and then pop a sound that triggers my heart will be heardLOLROFL;.... This is how it shld be only then I will think abt love.. okay......

Now he was seeing it all in slow motion..Saachi in white, crossing the road across the fumes, the falling leaves and flowers of the Autumn and a nearby puncturing  sound of a scooter....Bang he realised that he had hopelessly and totally fallen in love with her, head over heals...
An instantaneous attraction, the French call it Coupe de foudre,- a falling in love so obssessive, it obliterated every thing else.. A kind of insanity, a love so intense it transmuted the ordianary into sublime for a time; in Shravan's case for a lifetime... 

Saachi and Shreya reached this end and saachi almost bumped into Shravan, who was seeing her with sightless eyes..." oh, hello Mr. Jaiswhal, aap yahag kaise?  Oh btw this is my sister Shreya...".....Shravan who was in a dreamy state had to be strongly nudged by Bunty, to bring him back to earth..." Ji Saachi ji, aapne kuch kahag. i didnt hear you.. btw these are my friends and partners, Bunty,Whom u already know and Viren".... After a small talk both the parties left for their respective destinations...

" Ah Shravan, now we understand and see you commitment to Doon's event... carry on bacchooo..feel free to ask any help, teek hai"...smirked Viren..
" Arre hum se kya help chahiye, woh toh Saachi ji denge, hai na Shravan'..Bunty pulled his legs..."I knew it. something was going on.. toh shravan when are u going to propose her?"...."hey plz you too. i have just realised i have fallen in love with her.. let me savour this new feeling first , then think abt other things okay.. chalo lets eat"...

Late that night Shravan was reliving those moments.. How  portent were his words to Thara..sab filmon mein hote hein has really happened to me in life, he thought ..he missed Sham very much..."Sham, hey sham wake up yaar dost"..he called out.." Arre kon khambaht mera neendh to karab kartha hai.. oh its you"..
" Sham bahana maat, baatein karo mukjse plz.. patha hai aaj kya hua?"....
"ha han mujhe paatha tha bahut pehele, thume kya horaha tha, par you didnt realise and acknowledge it..instead you ridiculed me... so i left you in peace.. Toh aab bata, aage kya socha hai thum, kya plan hai.. kya madat chahiye? "..... " woah,wow hold on.. not so fast..let me think.. first I have to make her realise my feelings for her, make her fall in love with me then marry her in that order , okay'.. so now let me savour this feeling and dream abt her.. goodnight"...

Sham who just woke up, shook his head and sat down to think and chalk out plans for Shravan....Hmmmm you will never regret this beta.. yeh toh Ram ji ki kripa hai...Dekthe jaaon aage kya kya honewalen hai.....

Chapter  28

The Annual day of Doon school cldnt have gone better..... Everything  was perfect that day...The weather, the atmosphere, the whole school with its staff and children, the events managed by Lights,Camera, Action and last but not the least the whole music and dance programmes... it was as though God himself was there organising everything and waving his magic wand to create an Utopic world...

The parents , invited dignitaries  and guests and a section of public who graced this occasion had nothing but praises.. It was a Coup de Grace for Shravan and his friends and their staff.... All the tireless work and long hours were paying off.. good reviews and results and comments were pouring in from all quarters...It was no small achievement for a startup co. strugging to find its foothold in a less known field of this tourist town...A beaming Shravan was all over the place, hosting events, organinsing things, seeing to each and every small detail and leaving no stone unturned to make this whole show a success..Afterall there were a quite a few reporters,even from Delhi,who with their reviews cld make or break his career....

The final event the Rapunzel  fairy tale Ballet, the highlight of the whole evening was eagerly awaited by all; the audience, the staff and children participating in it and the event managers... With bated breath and prayers the ballet opened to a resounding welcome....theBackdrop, the  settings, the musical themes of Indian classical forms and the choreography of various Indian dance forms wove a silken meledoy of grace and charm around the audience...It was as though Saachi had created this heavenly musical show for the mortals to witness and cherish....A sorcess at work on a magical spell....

The scene where the Prince charming was seranading Rapunzel on the balcony was so beautifully composed and set to hindustani kaafi and behag evoked a feeling of love and tender affection even among the hard hearted unromantic cynics....
The shayarie depicting this scene is cited here (This was written by our own Kumar, who was kind enough to allow me to reproduce  it here)

Ye Zindagi Tere Sath Ho
Ye Aarzoo Din Raat Ho
Mai Tere Sang Sang Chalu
Tu Har Safar Mai Mere Sath Ho
Mai Kanto Par Bhi Chal Padu
Tere Pyar Ki Jab Barsat Ho

Shravan who was witnessing the show from the sidelines near the stage, was so moved by these wonderful words.. He imagined himself serenading Saachi on the balcony.... So intense was his love and feeling for her,he thought that there was some ESP conveying his deep feelings to her...He was sure she must have received these signals....Saachi who was so intent and focussed on whats happening on the stage, keen that everything sld come out well, suddenly felf some strong, intense waves of thought hitting her...Trembling slightly she looked  around and saw Shravan watching her intently...Two eyes  that met.... Two eyes that didnt blink .. Two eyes that captured and captivated each other...Suddenly the music changed and the spell was broken....

The whole show was  a stupendous success...The audience cheered and waved and the whole auditorium was filled with a cresendo of applause that took a long time to die...The event was a resounding success beyond imagination...

The dean sought out shravan after the show and literally hugged him..."beta,you have outdone youself.. never in all these years the Annual day had been like this enjoyed and savoured by one and all..As promised you will not only get your 1 lakh but a bonus of 50,000rs.. whats more from now onwards any event organised by this prestigeous school will be your responsibility..God bless you son"...a tearful dean said...

Sastri ji also  did not spare Saachi..."child you have created magic.. you have proved how much an assest you are to the school..May all your dreams and wishes come true..God bless.."...no more words came out from this chocking fatherly figure...

An emotional Saachi and an equally emotional Shravan made their way towrds each other...they shook hands and congratualted each other.. without any further words Saachi left him...Watching her back shravan thought, He was a small town man with a small town occupation..He was neither a leader nor a follower who will be remembered long after his time...He was the most ordianry of men with one exception..He had fallen in love with the most extradinary woman and he was sure his love would deepen in the years to come.....

Edited by maris08 - 31 January 2011 at 5:37am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

PedaChocolateChickniru273Mr.Zkdesigirl2ayshranizanamikchitra77Aanchal15Ishrafan11shobrakapooorash91IndefiniteLOVEmomma1128nycsweetieadventure_gurl

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
beautiful  updates! Now I am off to dreamland after reading your updates!Big smile

maris08

-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
lovely update Maris!

maris08

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
great!  the story is just beginning....wonderful work.

maris08

Go to top