Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Do Dil.... Mil Rahe Hain. ..A new ff(updte pg 62) (Page 25)

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
poor girl how much can one go thru in a day...........iam amazed she dint cry earlier!!! Naani n maami they r an irritating character forever n in every show....Angry.....Come on Shravan give ur shoulder for her to cry on...console n comfort her.......waiting for this scene!!! Thanx Maris thats again a wonderful update n very quick too....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08

ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
what a family saachi has!!! good that she told the truth to everyone....waiting for the next scene!!! great update Maris!!!

maris08

nasco IF-Rockerz
nasco
nasco

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
hi!!Tongue my name is shwetha and im a  new reader here.
u have an amazing flow loved the storyline.
u manage to keep the readers glued to ur story by keeping the suspense intact.Thumbs Up
im in love with ur  ff. please pm me too.Smile

maris08

Aanchal15 IF-Dazzler
Aanchal15
Aanchal15

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Splendid updates,Maris!!! You really have a flair for writing.
Thank You so much for the pm.

Edited by Aanchal15 - 27 January 2011 at 4:53am
ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
O Maris, too bad we can't see this for real!! How amazing you wrote everything Shravan felt when he saw Saachi slowly falling apart and how he wanted to be there for her, but how? And the ending, nothing but praise here!

He walked to Saachi as she was crying, o my God, I am more than ever waiting to read what's going to happen next! I hope he hugs her...or better, gives her his rumaal!!! Day Dreaming

Tx for the pm Maris, you're the best!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl2ash91

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
awesome work...thx for the pm
shilparoxx IF-Dazzler
shilparoxx
shilparoxx

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the pm Maris!!!!!Smile
Loved the update!!!!!
maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Chapter  27

Shravan slowly walked towards a sobbing Saachi...He saw her drooping shoulders, downcast head, hair fanning her face effectively covering her crying...he wanted to take her in his arms, hold her closely  like a child until she stopped.. he wanted to wipe away the tears and brush away her pains causing them..

"Ermmm, Saachi ji, koi problem hai kya? .... can i help you? "....Crumpling that note and suddenly aware of her surroundings, Saachi looked up and saw a smiling Shravan holding out his hankie to her...The simple act of her, brushing her hair off her face and seeing him thro a curtain of tear filled big eyes,did something to his stomach..It was getting worse, he thought.. This gut deep awareness had hit him hard, when he first saw her in the auditorium....He had told himself it will fade quickly....But then ever since he had been unable to think about anything else...

Saachi took the hankie mumbling a thanks and wiped her eyes..." Ji, koi baat nahi, bus yese hi"..... " Come on no one in the right mind will shed tears simply.. Zaroor kuch gadbad hai.. If you think me as a friend you have shoulder to lean on and cry further; if you think me as a deaf post you can still vent your feelings, dont mind my presence... But first you need to have a cup of hot coffee, nein nein; coffee hamare beech mein lucky nahi haiLOL, he muttered to himself; ek cup chai hojaye plz...

Without even waiting for her reply he simply put his arms around her and shepherded  her towards the canteen...She opened her mouth, wanting to say something witty and unexpected, something to put him in his place, but when she opened her mouth only silence came...His arms around her shoulders felt perfectly right.. She suddenly felt safe and secure, a new emotion she had never experienced before....

Silently they were sipping their teas..

Shravan was thinking...There was something about her straight forward intelligence and unforced humour, that suggested a grounded sense of reality...
Beauty and Earthy common sense was a rare combination, yet he doubted she was even aware of this possession... she had a kindness and patience, a responsibility that is even greater since she was dealing with children...

Saachi was thinking...There was some remarkable kindness and gentleness about him...Considering how a sorry figure she must have cut, he didnt ridicule or snap at her...And then the  moment when he handed his kerchief to her, she had caught him starring at her...in a way that suggested he had found her attractive as well, inspite of her blotched face...It was something new to her and even though she didnt want to admit it, it made her feel good....

The silence was shattered by Bunty's call.."shravan kahag gaya re thum?...Am waiting here at the gate with these photographic equipments and stackload of papers.. office nahi jana hai kya?"... A sheepish Shravan pacified his friend's mood and said  "kuch kaam aur baaki hai.. you plz drop them at the office and go home.. see you t'mrow.. okay  bye"....he hurriedly cut the phone..."par ... arre... yeh ladka... zaroor kuch mamla hai..mein thume chodunga nahi bacchooo.. aaja kal office, dekhlunga thujhe"... thought Bunty...

"Now plz tell me whats ur problem Saachi ji.. feel free to unburden yourself, atleast your mind will be at peace "...Slowly saachi started warming up to these words and poured out the happenings of these past two/three weeks..She briefed him only about the stalker and the gifts, her friends suggestions..She was not able to relate her other personal problems.. Not now maybe later, when he is close, she thought unconsciously....

Unfolding the crumpled paper and reading its contents and listening to all that she said, made Shravan blood boil...How can she undergo such a suffering and take all this so easily...He advised her not to talk about this note or any further incidents to anyone else , even her friends or colleagues in future.. " My brother knows some very senior officers in police dept, plz let me handle this discreetly.. your worry is my problem from now onwards...  Chintha math kijiye,
main hun na ".. he assured her...

Feeling very much lighter and assured of his words, she handed him his hankie wordlessly...Seeing him she cldnt help wondering...there was no pretension in him, except for a few attempts to impress her, he seemed to have an intuitive feel for when to respond and when to stay shut....a quality that greatly impressed her...Slowly she walked along with him towards the  exit gate...

He knew instinctly that she had  not confined everything to him..She was holding back a lot, but this was a good beginning nevertheless...Soon, one day he wld be there for her, when she wld totally open herself to him...till then patience is a virtue....Slowly he walked along with her, studing her profile and feeling a protectiveness towards her...

That night Saachi's household atmosphere was so changed.. All of them were remorse for subjecting her to such a situation...Nannu gently patted her back and said in a small voice " beta, I have wronged you.. my judgement was poor..plz forgive me'...." plz naanu dont feel sad, I always knew that whatever elders do for me will be rt.. but sometimes things do go wrong.. no hard feelings '....Inder hugged her and said " Saachi, from now onwards we will not force you, unless and until you feel comfortable we will not bring in new alliances.. or if you want we are even ready to accept a person of your choice.. teek hai "......All these words and actions only brought tears to her eyes.. tears that reflected her happiness and her joy to have a wonderfully understanding family...

That night shravan sought out Savrav, to ask for his help....He was with Rajat going thro' some papers..."Bhaiya,aap se kuch baat kheghna hai.. are u free?'...Both of them looked expectantly at him...without disclosing abt Saachi and generalising her as a friend, he explained the incidents regarding the stalker... they assured him full cooperation and ask their contacts at police to look into the matter discreetly..feeling lighter and relieved Shravan left...
Both his brothers looked at his retreating back and thought.. mamla toh alag hai..  lagtha hai yeh ladka kisi ladki ki chakkar mein phas gaya... good, very good... its time he realises his household responsibilties also...both looked at each other and nodded their heads in approval...... 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

aisha08niru273sangeeta9kchitra77ChocolateChickdesigirl2Aanchal15shilparoxxIshrafan11shobrakapooornascoash91IndefiniteLOVEmomma1128nycsweetieadventure_gurl

Go to top