Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Do Dil.... Mil Rahe Hain. ..A new ff(updte pg 62) (Page 23)

ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
whoa!!! awesome updat!!!after reading so much about Ranjan's appearance i was wondering what would happen next and him being gay was something so unexpected.....and after reading saachi's reply to his selfish proposition,i was like "way to go, saachi!!!"ClapClap love the character of saachi in ur story,maris...continue soon...thanks for the pm...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
I am so happy Saachi said 'no'!!!  This was a great twist Maris.  Keep going - we are all enjoying.

maris08

desigirl2 Goldie
desigirl2
desigirl2

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Hahahaha he's gay!!! That part made me laugh so much! I was like whoa what!?!?!? Hahaha great job!

maris08

IndefiniteLOVE IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

maris08

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
nice work...thx for the pm

maris08

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Chapter  25

A furious Saachi, walked out of the park, without even a backward glance..Stopping, just to call Shreya and asking her to meet at Rajsri's hostel, she  walked all the way to simmer down her anger and frustration...
She met them both.. A concerned Rajshri and equally shocked Shreya at the hostel..."What happened".... they both uttered at the same time...
Gesturing to them and cooling herself with some ice cold water,Saachi related all that happened at the park...
" That cad even had the audacity to ask ur hand in marriage..What temerity and who gave him the rt to decide for u"... shouted her friend walking to and fro inside the room..."These men are  like leopard in a deer skin, so unassuming and normal and totally misleading and prowling for an innocent victim"...echoed a stunned Shreya...
"Believe me Shreya, life as a perpetual student is so much easier than actually earning a living and facing the prospect of marriage...How I wish mama and mammi leave me alone to choose my own lifemate and shape my destiny..Iam indebted to them, so much that I have to suffer all these pains and hurts"...Saachi cldnt help a few tears as her voice broke down...

To cheer her up, both decided to go out... As they were leaving the hostel they were joined by Uma and Amit... Allowing Saachi and Shreya  to walk ahead of her Rajshri briefed the other two abt the happening at the park..Both elicited a furious response, much to her satisfaction....

As soon as Saachi and Shreya reached home, they were surrounded by eager and anxious faces of the whole family.....Not wanting to create a scene and hurt their feelings, Saachi quitely went to her room with a forced smile and cheerfulness..As previously decided with Shreya, she cldnt help lying to them and said "Dehkiye, mein do/teen din mein faisla karungi; tab tak is baren mein aap sab mujhe kuch bhi nahi poochiye, plz"...Seeing her resolve and her face none cld approach and ask her for further details...

The next day at school, Saachi tried her best to forget yesterday's fiasco....Shravan who was watching her cldnt help wondering, what brought abt this change in her...She was like an hurt tigress liking her wounds and snapped whoever came near her...Poor fellow he was at the receving end most of the time...When he tried to talk to her abt some changes in the programming order, she curtly replied..."Mr. Jaiswal, this was decided by the Dean and the organising committee, so no more changes okay"... when he tried to smile and compliment her singing,he  received a cold stare and acknowledgement "Ji I know that; thank you" ....While on way to canteen, when their paths crossed she deliberately turned her way and avoided him...
"Today Saachi is definitely acting like a goat", he thought...."Whats eating her.. If someone had given a gun she cld have easily shot his head off, with or without any fruit on his headLOL... This is  a new facet  to her dynamic personality... Let me get out of the way least she stabs me back"Ouch...

By lunch time Saachi had run out of her steam and calmed down considerably..Never in her life  had  she let her personal problems affect her work and reflect in this kind of conduct... Sitting under a tree and discussing with her closest aide, she outlined her reasons for this aberration in her behaviour...Gopally, who was selecting the volunteers for the function nearby cldnt help overhearing this...Smiling benignly he walked away with a slight skip in his step...
The post lunch session of rehearsals went in full swing.. Seeing her wards doing an excellent job, brought the magnetic and charismatic smile on her face... Feeling remorse and slightly abashed she sought out Shravan and apologised for her behaviour... A speechless and awe struck Shravan was just starring at her hardly hearing what she was saying...What kind of blow hot , blow cold emotions she exhibits, he wondered... Woman-hard to understandConfused; always an EnigmaLOL....
"Mr.Jaishwal,hello are you here;  Wednesday is going to be a full dress rehearsal... Almost all our staff, Dean and the whole school will witness that.. so plz make sure all ur paraphernalias for the event is ready... We dont want any last minute problems okay"...

That evening as they left for home, Shravan was still in a confused state of understanding her;  Saachi, now back to her old self, was more focussed abt the show and nothing else.....Little did they know what was in store for them that black wednesday....

Edited by maris08 - 26 January 2011 at 3:43am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77ChocolateChick..-Niru-..sash10sangeeta9Mr.ZkshilparoxxIshrafan11IndefiniteLOVEash91momma1128nycsweetieLegolasGondolin

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Maris, what is going to happen next, go on with a new update!
I am addicted to this story, please continue Wink

Well written, Saachi is hot and cold, I can totally see Shravan's face with his lips pouting LOL

You're the best!

maris08

IndefiniteLOVE IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

maris08

Go to top