Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Do Dil.... Mil Rahe Hain. ..A new ff(updte pg 62) (Page 22)

Aanchal15 IF-Dazzler
Aanchal15
Aanchal15

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Wonderful update!Thumbs Up
You have encapsulated their various emotions aptly.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08

shilparoxx IF-Dazzler
shilparoxx
shilparoxx

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Mind blowing update Maris ji!!!!Clap
I love the way you express their feelings superbly!!!!!!Thumbs Up
                            ( exactly like Su - AuntyEmbarrassed!!!!! )

Edited by shilparoxx - 23 January 2011 at 10:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sash10maris08

sash10 Goldie
sash10
sash10

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
love the updateeee Winkevery time u update u just take it to another level n its amazin !!!
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
lovely update..thx for the pm

maris08

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Chapter  24

Sunday saw a hectic activity at the Sharma's house(Inder's surname was also Sharma)...saachi was bombarded on all sides,each giving different ideas and tips as to what to wear, how to look and how and what to talk;...." beta , thum yeh pink salwar, nahi woh green silk salwar, with works pehenlo...Sharmilla you braid her hair in french knots, aur Shreya thum, Saachi ko thodasa makeup kardo, aur...  aur kya, hope I have not forgotten anything"... said a very anxious and concerned maami... " mammiji, dont worry,relax..I will see whats fit and suitable for me and do so"... said saachi...
Nannu and Naani advised her as to how she can ask her questions without offending the guy.. Mama, for his part, didnt spare her from his few wise words......Only Shreya , Sharmilaa and Rajeev left her alone... Shreya understanding the momentous occasion, the first time Saachi was allowed to see the guy outside the home and that too alone... While Sharmilla and  Rajeev were watching the proceedings with a slight smirk and tinge of jealously...

Soon after breakfast, Saachi, dressed in a mustard yellow salwar suit with red embroidery thread on the neck and butti work all over,hair braided in a french knot and with very minimal makeup, left the house along with her mama and mammi....As prearranged they were waiting for Ranjan at the entrance of the Municipal garden, when a sleek car glided to a halt a few feet away from them...
Out stepped a tall, handsome, clean shaven man.. He was wearing a Charcoal grey Armani suit,matching red Versace tie, a black well polished Gucci shoes, an aviator Ray Ban sunglasses, a Rolex watch and had generously splashed himself with Zirh international cologne...To any discerning eye he wld radiate a man of wealth, to any consumer he wld be a walking advertisement of all International brands....But to Saachi's eyes he was a well dressed man, good looking , excuding  a raw power and masculinity..she was even slightly intimidated by him... 
After the preliminary introductions, they went to a quiet corner of the park and sat on a bench..."dekho beta.. thumare baaren mein bahut kuch suna, thanks to my inlaws...this is the first time am allowing my neice to meet someone outside the house.. so plz... and hope u understand my apprehensions"..mama ji cld help trying to convey his feelings to Ranjan...mami, ever since she set her eyes on him, was awed and speechless.."dont worry uncle ji.. I know and understand.. as soon we are finished here I will drop Saachi ji back home".....

" No, no no"..interjected mammi suddenly waking up...."Shreya will come here and then both saachi and she will do some shopping and come home.. you dont worry beta"... cooking up a new plan on the spur of the moment..." par mammi, mujhe..."... " haan Saachi thum shreya ke saath wapas aajaon"...she cut her of..
"Toh teek hai.. aap log baat cheeth karo,  aur hum mandir jakkar baad mein ghar chalthen hein.. All the best"... Inder shook hands with Ranjan and with a knowing look at saachi, left them..Both mama and mammi cld help, glancing back and commenting on how wonderful they look as a jodi...

After their initial awkwardness,both slowly started on small talk and pleasentaries..."Saachi ji, I have heard so much abt you fron your grandparents, but never imagined you to be beautiful like this.. Indeed lucky is the man to wed you...I have something important to tell you and make a proposition later if you agree to my plans"..Ranjan said cryptically...Saachi, who was feeling shy and looking down, suddenly straightened and was all ears..."ji, bholiye'..

"Err .. how to put this... you see.. theres something..mmm plz dont take offence or ridicule me...hmmm..".....he swallowed and opened and closed his mouth but didnt have the courage to say what he wanted..."Ranjan ji if, your are seeing someone or in love, plz go ahead and say so..dont make this drama of farce bride seeing"..Saachi was slightly annoyed...
"hmmm ahem...Ji.. you see Am a Gay...I have a lover in the US...nobody knows abt this at my home.. they all think am a good straight guy and want me to settle in marriage...Since I have heard so much abt you I wanted to lay all the cards on the table and not disappoint you"....Saachi was so shocked and speechless.. before she cld recover her senses and speak came another volley of blow...
Suddenly Ranjan was at her feet and pleading.."Plz Ji, marry me and we will go abroad, you can divorce me there;.. you can go your separate way , me in my own way..This way, you can escape from this predicament of your orphaned life and I will be able to satisfy my parents wish... One stone;two mangoes...What do you say?".....he said...
Regaining her composure, saachi gave him a look,best described as looking at a pest and  searching a fly swatter to squash it...Sick with his appearance and words, she was beyond anger...Without raising her voice, but conveying her disgust she said "Look Mr. Ranjan, who are you to decide my future...who gave you the authority to decide my marriage and shape my life...You dont have the guts to disclose your problems to your loved ones.. what a shame and farce life your are leading, cheating your  good parents"....She spoke sternly,her face exhibiting her anger and disappoinment to see such a creature...

Ranjan who was now close to tears was pleading and cajoling her to marry him and not disclose anything to his parents.. he wanted to do anything rather than loose face in front of his loved ones...sick and tired of this  sight and feeling nothing but contempt and pity, saachi said  " Mr, now I propose a plan for you.. see a good therapist, either here or in US.. Be truthful to your parents,Am sure they will understand after their initial shock, but for heavens sake forget abt me.. leave me to lead my life in my own terms.. My only concession to you is, I will convey my rejection after 2/3 days giving you enough time to compose yourself and face the reality.. till then hope you will not precipitate any matters... Goodbye and Goodluck for your treatment....Never ever do this again for any other girl"....

With head held high, feeling lighter after so many days, euphoric for deciding thus, Saachi was a picture of dignity and woman power personified..She was like a walking example of  Rabindranath Tagore's   Gitanjali poem..A few verses cited here...

Where mind is  without fear and head is held high
where knowledge is free;
Where world has not been brokenup
into fragments by narrow domestic walls
Where words come out from the depth of truth;
Where tireless striving stretches its arms towards perfection
Where the clear stream of reason
Has not lost its ways into the dreary desert sand of dead habit
Where the mind is led forward by thee into ever-widening thought and action---
Into that heaven of freedom, my Father, let my country awake.

Edited by maris08 - 24 January 2011 at 2:11am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77sangeeta9desigirl2ChocolateChickniru273Ishrafan11Aanchal15nascoash91anasuya43momma1128nycsweetie

-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Maris,

I have finally caught up till chapter 19 SmileSmile and I must say you are gifted. Such amazing storytelling skills that keeps the readers glued to the screen until they can't read anymore (cuz the writer hasn't updatedWink).

You are simply the rockStar

Edited by jahnvi.angel10 - 23 January 2011 at 8:12pm

maris08

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
hey jahn will do a consolidation of all other chapters 4 guys like you okayBig smileWinkBig smile
kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
wah Maris...again no dragging here....Ranjan being a gay is a shock...before recovering from that...i mean i thought here another failed chance of a marriage for Sachi ....but this guy has the audacity to ask her to marry just so he can save his face..... what a despicable creature!!! Good Sachi is not that self sacrificing character every serial depicts women as!!! Gr8 chapter...thanx

maris08

Go to top