Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Do Dil.... Mil Rahe Hain. ..A new ff(updte pg 62) (Page 2)

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
interesting ff...plz pm me when u update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Hi Maris!

The stupid 'LIke' button doesn't want to go on, but I want to tell you I LIKE, LIKE, LIKE, really LIKE your ff!!! Please, please PM me if you update?

I totally love to read this story of you where Shravan is all grown up and responsible..Big smile And 'Three Idiots' , you're so creative! Can't wait to read more Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl2maris08

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

Chapter 4

Shravan and Bunty were waiting in front of Mr.Ranjan  Shastri's,(the Dean and principal of Doon school) office... they were fidgeting their thumbs and hoping the presentation goes well.. for afteral this was a major showcase event for their co..The secretary called them in and they entered the oak panelled office..It was like a shrine encased with books on huge shelf oneside, the walls lined with photograps depicting the history and the laurels the school was bestowed with... It was intimidating for them both..
Shravan liking his lips and swallowing his saliva greeted the Dean shastri...After exchanging pleasentaries he immersed himself in presenting how the Annual day can be conducted, how to rope in sponsors, how to organise the stalls selling tidbits and snacks etc etc..all within the budget of 1 lakh...Mr. shastri was very impressed and seeing Shravan he cldnt help himself comparing how much this young man resembled him in his heydays.. such a raw energy, enthusiasm and eagerness to face any new challenges thrown at him..He so so taken in that he said..Mr. Jaiswal do this the way you want, make it the best day ever for this school   manage the whole event successfully and I'll give you a bonus of 50,000Rs .. Shravan was so happy, no estactic he wished he cld jump with joy there, but said with a serios expression(suppresing a smile) sir you will never regret choosing us for managing your annual day.. Its a promise from our Three idiots..
Mr. Shastri smiled beningly and ringed for his sec'ty to see Miss.Sharma in his office..Turning to Shravan he said.. Mr. Jaiswal of all the programmes on that day our highlight will be a  fairy tale ballet.. i want it to be presented at the highest level.. its to be the Piece de resistance... and the talk of this town.. leave no stone unturned , use all your lights and sounds, for the ballet is written beautifully and will be choreographed by our own Miss .Sharma... you will now meet her... Meanwhile a phone came requiring Mr. shastri's attention... He excused himself and said Shravan my sec'ty will introduce you both.. plz feel free to discuss all the finer details..
hearing this Shravan and Bunty came out to meet Miss. Sharma.. 
Saachi being summoned by the dean walked slowly to his office. her mind was already thinking abt how to present this ballet and make it the best one ever...
Like a child savouring the taste of a deliciously melting chocolate in its mouth, she walked with dreams in her heart, but eyes focussed on her way..she swa some figures infront of the office and hurried her steps, turning towrds the long corridors..
Shravan's  cellphone rang... Viren was frantic on shouting on the line... His voice was garbled and the line was cracking.... Shravan cldnt hear clearly.. turning to Bunty he said. arre yaar lagtha hai kuch gadbad hai office mein.. thum is sharma se milo.. explain karo aur wapas aajavo.. mujhe abhi jana hai.. teek hai.. sambal lo sab yahan...saying this he ran towards his bike..

when saachi reached the Dean's office she saw only one person... Bunty introduced himself and with the Sec'tys help they sat down ti discuss the nitty grittys of the show...

Chapter 5

He  was watching  her riding the schooter back home from doon.. the ride between her home inthe outskirts of musoorie to the Doon school was hardly halfan hour.. but he always tailed her and watched her ride ,with her hair flowing in the wind and her face flused with the joy of riding....
He had placed the Bouquet and the card within it silently the other night.. he had entered her room thro' the open window.. seeing her sleep he wanted to caress her cheeks but turned away at the last min..
he had placed the lighted decoration on the branch, an easy task for him as he was adept at climbing trees.. he was smiling to see her shocked face  but when she came back with a sleepy Shreya  he had switched off the lights.. making her wonder whether it was a dream..   the box of chocolates in her draw was so easy to place after he had picked up the locks...afteral  he cld do anything with adept and ease... this was only a childs play.....
He   liked it this way , teasing her , building her anxiety and suspense  and when the time was rt he wld strike.. she will not regret it... he will savour the moment... Licking his lips and smiling crookedly he rode back to his place after seein saachi reach her home....
he needed to plan his next move.....

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77ChocolateChickniru273sangeeta9ktmsMr.ZkayshranDaviIshrafan11nascoash91sunaina02

sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
superb marisThumbs Up Clap  continue soon.. 

maris08

niru273 Goldie
niru273
niru273

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
loved it maris pls continue !!!

maris08

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Hey Maris..........thanks for including me in ur PM list........i just read all the chapters.......loved it....u have intrigued as to who is doing all these...but that 'crooked smile' part makes me wonder ...is it shravan?? suspense is killing me....so far so good...plz continue

maris08

niru273 Goldie
niru273
niru273

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
hey kchitra77 said pls continue !!!
i hope tat guy is not shravan !!!

maris08

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Hi Maris! What a suspense! Who's the creep lurking at Saachi? Oooo is Shravan going to protect her?

Please continueBig smile

maris08

Go to top