Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Do Dil.... Mil Rahe Hain. ..A new ff(updte pg 62) (Page 18)

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Maris how do you do it! Everytime I read your update I don't even blink! I'm reading it at work and people are looking at me weird when I'm typing this LOL

Don't care, you're awesome! Especially the part where Shravan felt disappointed when Saachi already left and he felt bumped LOL I also love the part where the geek thinks of moving his plan to an early stage Shocked And of course, the jealous Sharmila and the idiot Jiju.....

Thanks for the pm and as always, looking forward to you next update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
yea absolutely second Sheila.....iam always doing that i mean parroting sheila LOL.....
I eagerly n anxiously wait for ur update everyday n without finishing it i dont even look here n there....n i feel that dhak dhak whenever sanchi n shravan r going to meet....lot of suspense in ur FF n i everyday die out of curiosity but i will patiently wait n read whatever u update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocolateChickmaris08

anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
I liked your story.Please continue.Thumbs Up

maris08

ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
stalker's next agenda,that too after knowing the reason for saachi's absence??!!! the curiosity is rising....pls do continue soon...thanks for the pm!!!

maris08

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
rajan is gopally - little stinker!!!!  shravan where are u!!!!!
it's great maris - thanks for pm.

maris08

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
g8 update..thx for the pm

maris08

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Chapter21

Shravan's concentration suffered...Like a homing in pigeon,his wandering thoughts always came back to Saachi..."Whats this new feeling, I have... Mein is ladki ko jantha bhi nahi hun....and here am thinking abt her and feeling sad by her absence..Arre mein pagal hogaya kya"....slap he hit himself on his cheek...."ouch that hurts.. arre maarna hai toh, thumhara boxing bag kho maaro, mujhe nahi..ooohhhh gone case yeh ladka"....cried Sham..."oh sorry sorry..did it hurt? I didnt feel anything'...pacified Shravan...

Slowly making his way towards the canteen just  for a coffee,(as Saachi's absence had killed his appetite),Shravan was a picture of a Dejected  man....
Shoulders hunched, hands in pocket,feet pointing in, he slowly treaded his way in...Walking straight to the counter and ordering, he hardly saw whats going on around..All the BG noise and the scence was a blur to him.. partly due to hunger and partly due to his feeling of Saachi's absence...With the tray of coffee in hand, he turned back and glanced around for a an empty seat...when a bolt of lightening struck him....

There she was having a cup of coffee with her co staff...His tray crashed, spilling the hot brew all over his jeans and on the floor.. the cup rolled over on the floor and came to rest near Saachi...The scalding pain of the hot liquid hardly affected him..Suddenly everything was bright and sunny, the gloominess and chillness of the Autumn weather was brushed away in one stroke...He felt as though he was floating,flying high up in the air in a hot air balloon...

The entire canteen was suddenly enveloped in a piercing silence.... people stopped in their tracks  to see what happened and realising it was nothing but a broken cup,soon filled the room with their incessant chatters...Saachi slowly picked up the cup and gave it to the advancing man...Why is he looking at me like a ginger eaten monkeyConfused, with that silly grin and addled sensesLOL...

However when Shravan neared her, she asked concernedly.."Mr. Jaiswhal are u hurt,hope you havent burned yourself. shall I get you another cup"....
Sham bounced up and said "Hey saachi, he hasnt burned himself, but he burning up now after seeing you.LOLWink... wish you cld hear me"...." Arree chup, kya kya boltha hai thum"...
" Ji maaf kijiye, Jaiswhal ji, are u alright.. Chot toh pair pe laggi na,sir pe nahi na LOLROFL...kuch hua aap ko?.... 
" Oh saachi ji, errrr kuch nahi hua,  haan mein teek hun,  err bus yehsahi kuch aur chintha,  mmm sorry... Since your now back,can we discuss abt the MC ing part of the show..do you have any scripts in mind or can you veto mine"...he asked enthusiastically... " ji okay,but your jeans are stained; dont you want to change them... cant this MC business wait until tommorow.. I have just come in and have lots of other work, so if you dont mind".....
"Oh never mind ji, we can discuss tommorow..dont worry abt my jeans, its  nothing, I have worked in even much dirtier stateLOL.. Till tommorow then"...

He walked away in a trance forgetting to even pay for the breakage...As soon as he came out out he realised with a start, he didnt know the outcome of her bride seeing..."Was it an yes or a no; from her or from the boy.. indeed a difficult question to pose her.. Oh how will I know what the result is.. Its so maddening; just like waiting for the third umpires decision...Oooohhh I must think  of a way know ,otherwise I'll go insane"..thought Shravan...

" Who said you arent mad..Already there are quite a few symptoms shown by you, only a conformation is needed... wait till you fully realise your feelings for her, then any half baked doctor will diagonise your mental stability...
 yuk yukkLOLROFL "chuckled Sham... " yeh sab thumari wajese hua na..the day you woke up, mera jeena karab kardhi...mein haath jhodtha hun bhai, plz mujhe chod dho"...pleaded  Shravan cryingly...."Teek hai, if you think like this I will sleep now , but remember its written in your destiny, without my help you cant succeed..until and unless if you call me I wont surface again".. Sham warned him and disappeared....

Saachi walked back to her class along with the staff; generally not a talkative type she hardly disclosed her personal life to anyone in school...todays happenings didnt affect her much... If Ranjan didnt see her today, then he will do so some other day, after all she was in no hurry to get married...the sight of Shravan crashing the  coffee tray and his stained dress and the silly grin  involuntarily brought a smile to her face....Nice man of 26/27 yrs old.. so boyish and handsome at the same time... mmmmm why am I thinking abt him suddenly.. he just a professional, here to do his job...anyways since I have to work with him closely, must always keep him at arms length...

After her work, she left for the day... As usual the Rider was waiting for her.. this time he didnt follow her..he was going to head for the icecream parlour to treat himself... it was just by accident he came to know abt saachi's bride seeing... how cleverly he had moved his pieces..A little BG check  of that Ranjan
 helped him very much.. just an impersonation of his official's call and his hurried departure to Delhi,resulted in what he wanted.. If Ranjan still persisted , he had another Ace up his sleeve, which he wld use judiciously...Till then Saachi was his and only his.....

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocolateChickniru273Mr.Zkdesigirl2kchitra77shilparoxxIshrafan11Davinascoash91shobrakapooornycsweetieanasuya43adventure_gurlsunaina02

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
OMG what is the geek upto??? Maris, your writing is superb! There's everything in it, but I especially love the comedy and conversation with Sham...LOLand ofcourse, the way Shravan acts when Saahi is near him  or when she isn't Wink He's so helpless without her Tongue

Thx for the pm and....you know it: continue please Big smile

maris08

Go to top