Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Do Dil.... Mil Rahe Hain. ..A new ff(updte pg 62) (Page 15)

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Chapter  18

The incessant ringing of the bell at 10am saturday morning, saw Shravan waking up groggily..."beta apurva stop playing with ur toy phone near my ears,..
Maasa ko sone do"...."arre  wake up,get up Shravan... subh dus bachgai"...shook Madhura, clearing his sleepiness.....Its ten already thought Shravan... oh my saloon appointment will be late... dashing off after a hurried breakfast, he enjoyed his time at the saloon cum spa forgetting abt Thara's b'day party..."Shravan bacchu, yaad hai thum ko kahi jana hai?".... Sham surfaced  again.... "oh terri ki...Idiot hun mein... Thara will kill me if I miss it, thanz Sham for reminding"...
Buying some gift on the way ,he entered Thara's big mansion... the party was already in full swing... Spotting his friends there shravan headed towards them, when Thara intercepted him...eyes piercing and blazing,lips compressed and hands on her hips she was like an amazon waiting to pounce on her kill....
Before she cld even open her mouth, Shravan did an unimaginable thing....he just hugged her, effectively shutting out her anger and her mouthLOL..Thara pleased by this gesture  was cooled down and asked.. .." Shravan, I forgive you for missing my cake cutting, but have u forgetten my gift?".... Pulling out a gift wrapped packet he wished her a very happy birthday... On opening it Thara saw it was a beautiful Titan signet watch,for which she thanked him...

Captain Bansal, Thara's father, greeted the three idiots and enquired abt their business venture...with  Thara close by, he said " you know Shravan, am thinking of getting Thara married; shes the rt age and a girl with beauty and brains....but  my Damadh shld be a gharjamai as shes my only child... what do you say?".. hearing this there was a diametrically opposite reactions from both Thara and Shravan.. Thara; happy that her father was thinking abt Shravan as her match... Shravan crestfallen and sad for being placed in such a sticky wicket...
"Shravan, You are from a well to do family, You have ur own setup, you have a lot of acquaintances...Do you think you can help me in finding a suitable boy for herWinkLOLROFL" asked Bansal saab...Shravan's heart skipped a beat.. doing a mental gig and high fiving in air; with all humility and seriousness he said
" Ji haan uncle.. there are a lot of good guys I know.. I'll sure help you"... 
Thara face was a sight to look at...Shocked and angry, bewildered and hurtShockedAngryConfusedOuch,she cldnt utter a word in front of her father..but she avowed to herself
"Shravan, only you, can be mine..nobody else can have you.. mark my words.." 

That same afternoon at Saachi's place a phone call came from the Mishra's for the prospective bride seein ritual...they had fixed up on Tuesday morning,which Saachi was not in favour of..." mammi ji , how can I go thro' this on weekday,esp when the annual fuction is near.. so much work, so much planning.. cant it be done with tommorow?"she asked... " dekho beta, whatever the boys side says we have to accept it.. you know how difficult our present situation is.. just take 2-3 hrs off and finish this" her mami advised...

Wanting  desperately to vent her frustration, she called up Rajshri and asked her to meet at the coffee shop, they patronised...There she saw her with three more people.. Uma sekhar, Amit Vohra and one more person greeted Saachi...
"Saachi meet Sudha , my senior... so tell me whats eating into you"...Saachi poured out her vexations and felt lighter.. Not that her friends wld be able to do anything abt it; but all the same its nice unburden ones heart and be comforted by it.....

After sometime all left except Saachi and Rajshri...seeing Rajshri's dreamy eyes, Saachi enquired "kya horaha hai...sightless eyes , lost thoughts, sighing sounds.. kuch khaas baat hai kya?"...
" Saachi you know this Amit has been my batchmate since college..here we are doing IAS...Am in love with him since ages and still he hardly reads my signs and overtures"....

"Amit comes from a decent family..Being fatherless and only child hes very responsible and a self made man...A quite reserved person, brilliant in academics, courteous and dignity personified, hes everything and all a girl cld wish and ask for in her husband....How I wish he realises my love for him... sometimes I even wonder and dream  that if Amit was in love with me, I wld want him to do exactly like what ur stalker did for you."....Rajshri sighed achingly...

The very mention of stalker sent shivers in saachi's spine... so far there seems to be a lull... she didnt want anymore shockers..." Plz Bhagwan.. answer my prayers." she silently pleaded... 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77ChocolateChickniru273sash10sangeeta9Mr.Zkdesigirl2Davinascoash91nycsweetieadventure_gurl

Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Thanx 4 pm maris. Nice update. I wished shravan had missed tara party, but at least he agreed to find a boy for her. If im right d guy that rajshri loves is d same guy thats being arranged for sachi? Oh, i loved shravans o teri ki i miss it in d show. Do cont soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
OMG what an update! Thanks for the PM and lovely that you used 'Oh terri ki!!' I laughed when I read that part, and of course Tara's face when Shravan said there are other guys. Totally picturing her with her big eyes LOL

Keep it up!

maris08

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged

nice update Maris.....haha can imagine Tara's reaction!! Is that the same Amit just as Davi mentioned?? even i was wondering how Sachi is going to come out of this situation....plz continue soon...thanx for the PM

maris08

niru273 Goldie
niru273
niru273

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
wow maris !!
loved d update!!
do continue!!!

maris08

ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
loved the update!!!tara's face must be worth seeing at the partyLOL do continue soon....thanks for the pm!!!

maris08

sash10 Goldie
sash10
sash10

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
wow omg love the updateeee Smile

maris08

Mr.Zk Goldie
Mr.Zk
Mr.Zk