Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow Maris!!! you covered up all the areas of your story in this penultimate update...no loose ends, no misery, no tragedy...you have done great justice to the story by a well written and logical climax to evrything...waiting for the last update...will miss ur ff a lot...
ayshran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update Maris! I will miss your Do Dil updates!

Ayshran xx
Aanchal15 thumbnail
Very nice update, Maris!! Ecstatic to know that all is well . SaaVan rediscovering each other, is one of the best things to have happened. Their love and trust, in each other will grow stronger with time. Thanks for the pm and please update soon.
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved it Maris! keep writing!
sash10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
love the update Maris 
ktms thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

CV's should have asked some advice from you maris regarding how to finish a story.you did a wonderful job.πŸ‘

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

EPILOGUE

Almost  Two years later

The incessant alarm woke Saachi from her deep sleep...It was just a little after 5am...Removing Shravan's arms from her waist, she switched on the bedside lamp...A bouquet of red roses, with a huge heart shaped balloon tied to it... A small card with just the words "I LOVE YOU" was tucked inside the bouquet...

Sitting and reaching out she took all these things in her hand, she smiled happily, knowing who gave her...Shravan's body closed around her , his arms hugging from behind...Wispering sweet nothings in her ears, he asked her to guess the reasons for these gifts...

"Mujhe kya patha, thum hamesha mujhe kuch na kuch surprise gifts detha hai...And I like  and adore all of them and love the person giving them...Yeh sab kis kushi keliye?"...she asked him playfully, fully  aware of the reason...Giving him a fierce kiss on his lips, she accepted his eager response, acknowledging both their needs...

Only a week earlier the gynecologist had confirmed that Saachi was pregnant and could possibly be carrying twins...A news that brought about so much of happiness, ecstasy and heavenly feelings to Saavan as well as their families together...

Today the two families had wanted to celebrate that news along with Gavrav's first birthday...Neetha and Rajat were very happy that soon another set of brood would be added to Jaiswal kandhan, as they celebrated their son Gavrav's janamdin....

Soon all of them gathered at Ramji's mandhir...Poojas and Aarthis were done...Prayers offered and Aanadhan given to the poor and needy...The mandhir was decked  and decorated well and wore a festive atmosphere... Apurva  was running around with Sriram (Sharmila and Rajeev's kid) all over the place and especially around his parents; Nidhi and Savrav...

Dadhi and Naani exchanging notes as to how to help Saachi tide over her morning sickness..."Jaan jaye par lachan na jaye...mein kehethi hun Didi, hum Saachi ko yeh english  dawaiyan nahi dena chahiye"...this was intercepted by Dadhi's...retort "Kyon nahi ji, aaj kal medical systems have grown leaps and bounds...samay ke saath hum ko bhi badal na chahiye...Saachi will have to take all the medicines prescribed by the doctors"...

Inder and Usha were looking forward to welcome a new addition to their family in the form of Bunty, who was now betrothed to Shreya...  Nannu as usual was immersed giving lecture and Gyan about Ramji, for all those who cared to listen... But what was truly warming and  immensely happy was the presence of Viren with Rajshri...Both were now married and  Rajshri was feeling safe and secure in a new found love, all her demons vanquished...

Saachi sang with all fervour and devotion the famous Anoop Jalota's 'Jag mein sundar hain do naam', eulogizing the Maker... Her voice deeply  moving and  calling out to the Lords;  Ram ji and Sri Krishna to come down to the earth, granting them favors and boons and bless them all...

There was happiness, peace and harmony...The story of two hearts, that started on its  journey to meet, did so and fused together and will live as one;  ever after till the Almighty will's so...Do Dil milgaye aur ek hogayen hamesha hamesha keliye, is duniya ki anthim tak...

Asathoma Sad Gamaya

Thamasoma Jyothir Gamaya

Myrthyoma Amrutham Gamaya

Om Shanthi Shanthi Shanthi!!!!!

From delusion lead me to truth

From darkness lead me to light

From death lead me to immortality

Let there be Peace, peace and only peace!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~  THE END  ~~~~~~~~~
Edited by maris08 - 13 years ago
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey all thanz for reading my ff all these months;; As a treat here is the link to Sheila's VM  Do Dil made especially for me and my ff....Hope u all really enjoy both the wonderful, scintillating,beautiful VM along with my story....

πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—  Thanz Sheila for helping me to create this magic of Do Dil......πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š

Gupchup Gupchup Chup Chup oo

Do Dill Mile Rahe Hain
Magar Chupke Chupke
Do Dil Mile Rahe Hain
Magar Chupke Chupke
Sabko Ho Rahi Hai
Haan Sabko Ho Rahi Hai
Khabar Chupke Chupke
Do Dil Mile Rahe Hain
Magar Chupke Chupke

Saanson Mein Badi Bekaraari
Aankhon Mein Kai Rat Jage
Kahin Kabhi Lag Jaaye Dil To
Kahin Phir Dil Na Lage
Apne Dil Mein Zara Thaam Loon
Jaadu Ka Main Isay Naam Doon
Jaadu Kar Raha
Jaadu Kar Raha Hai Asar Chupke Chupke

Do Dil Mile Rahe Hain
Magar Chupke Chupke

Aise Bhole Bankar Hai Baithe
Jaise Koi Baat Nahin
Sab Kuchh Nazar Aa Raha Hai
Din Hai Ye Raat Nahin
Kya Hai Kuchh Bhi Nahin Hai Agar
Honthon Pe Hai Khaamoshi Magar
Baatein Kar Rahi Hain
Baatein Kar Rahi Hain Nazar Chupke Chupke

Do Dil Mile Rahe Hain
Magar Chupke Chupke

Kahin Aag Lagne Se Pehle
Uthta Hai Aisa Dhuaan
Jaisa Hai Idhar Ka Nazaara
Vaisa Hi Udhar Ka Samaa
Dil Mein Kaisi Kasak Si Jagi
Dono jaanib Barabar Lagi
Dekho To Idhar Se
Dekho To Idhar Se Udhar Chupke Chupke

Do Dil Mile Rahe Hain
Magar Chupke Chupke
Sabko Ho Rahi Hai
Haan Sabko Ho Rahi Hai
Khabar Chupke Chupke
Do Dil Mile Rahe Hain
Magar Chupke Chupke

Magar Chupke Chupke
Magar Chupke Chupke
Ha Haan Chupke Chupke .

Edited by maris08 - 13 years ago
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow maris !! πŸ‘ loved your update !!! Very well written !! Keep it up πŸ˜³
shilparoxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Maris........ your ff is ending!!!!!!!
awwww.......
it was extremely beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are making me x2 sad because of BHPH ending..... and now your  wonderrrrrrrrful ff........!!!!!!!!!!
Do come back with a new ff!!!!!!!!!!!
VERYYYYY WONDERFUL!!!!!!! I have absolutely .... EXACTLY NOOOOOOO words to describe this last update! may god bless you!!!!!
Will really miss the ff........πŸ˜‰
Edited by shilparoxx - 13 years ago