Do Dil.... Mil Rahe Hain. ..A new ff(updte pg 62) - Page 33

Posted: 13 years ago
love the update espcially the way u hav described everything 👏⭐️😉
nice updates...thx for the pm
Maris, wonderful update. U took my breath away with ur brilliant description of the scene of the waterfall, mist, rainbow. Very well written. I loved loved d saavan scene description. Thanx for pm. Cont soon
interesting update!!!!!
do continue soon pleaseeeeeeee!
thank you!
Great update loved it continue soon plzz😊

Chapter 37

The first thing Thara  did after  Shravan  went to her house to invite her and her father, was to bang the door  shut on his face....With much  pleading and cajoling  from her  father she opened it only to be shocked  by the  news of Shravan's  marriage... She couldn't  digest the fact, that Shravan loves and wants  to get married to the woman of his dreams...

With blazing eyes and  shouting at the top of her voice she , started abusing him with a choice  of words best  left unsaid... Once she  vented out  her anger she  started crying  inconsolably, followed  by another  bout of anger, in which she   snatched the   invitation and tore it to pieces .... She  became so hysterical, that even her father  stood mute and  watched  everything in a bewildered  shock... He didn't knew that his  daughter had  carried a silent torch for shravan  all these years and now it w as too late to change anything...

Totally  dejected and disappointed, Thara cut a sorry figure and seemed to be mentally unhinged...

Shravan quickly sized up the situation, gave  Thara a sedative and waited for it to act effectively... Capt. Bansal  was a sad man  and didn't  expect this from his daughter... Shravan  understood his emotions  very well and  slowly hugging him, helped him  to sit down on the sofa...

"Sir , I had always  told your very cleary and inexplicit terms  that I don't love her  and never will be... But she had always  refused to listen and leave me in peace....Please  uncle ji, I would  suggest  you treat her  psychologically and make her  come out of this  self  imposed dream  world...Better  still, shift your base temporarily, till my  wedding is over to  prevent any unpleasant scenes... Maybe  treating her outside  Mussorrie for a few  months may also do wonders to  her mental  balance... Much I would want you to attend my wedding,  its best if you  bless me now and keep Thara away  from me as much as possible "...he said in a calm and collected voice , instilling some  confidence into  the broken  Father...

With his heart  lighter  and feeling more at peace Shravan hurried towards the Doon school...A small voice that slowl y increased its intensity, woke him up from the reverie, hitting him like a bang...Sham who had been silent all these weeks came up bouncing back..." Toh Shravan ji, aap Saachi ji se pyar karthen hein aur shaadi bhi karna  chahthen hein...Aur is  baren mein, mujhse permission bhi nahi liya "...

"What a  thankless fellow, you are...Wanted my  help to get through to Saachi and now that she  expressed her love and willingness to marry you you have forgotten  about me completely  and dropped  me like a hot potato... From now onwards  am going to make your life difficult, popping up at the  wrong time and place... You havent  seen  this new  avatar of Sham, yet"...  said his Anthar Aathma  jokingly scolding him and  feeling very happy that  things were all moving  at the right  pace and in the right direction...

Shravan, with  an expression  of guilty embarrassment, assuaged  Sham and met Saachi, at the school... She had just finished a round of distributing the cards to all her  fellow faculty members and smiling a shy but happy and radiant smile, she approached him...

Every time Shravan  saw her he was dazzled by this smile, one that evoked a deep feeling of an unknown emotion... "Kaam hogaya, ab hum chalen? Bataon, kahang jana hai... Is  Maharani ki aagnya jho bhi jo ,is naukar hamesha use puri karega. Your wish is my command "...he said lovingly...

These days he picked her and dropped her at the school... An act that was more protective and  eliminated the possibility of the stalker, springing up any surprises on her...

"Shravan, how will we cram so much in this short time? I still have so many loose ends to tie up before our wedding...There is some  more card  distribution to happen, last minute  shopping for dress, settling of my finances to help my family for  all these  expenses...Oh God, how I wish the wedding is much more simpler than this "...

"Honey if you really think so, then we can always go for a  registered marriage...So easy and cheap and most importantly very fast to make you mine...Are you game for it? "  he asked mischievously, with a deeper meaning...

"Chal hat, badmash kaika; always kidding...Can't you wait for few more days? Always a man in a hurry"... She said equally flippant, and hitting him on his head with remaining invitation cards...With this light banter, they headed home...

HE was in his room; a room where he hardly allowed anyone except himself to enter... The room had only one small window at a height...The walls were plastered  with  photographs of Saachi... Saachi at various stages of life and in various  poses and occasions' Some photos were blown up, some  were collaged to form life size posters...

On one side of the room was a narrow cot, next to it was his computer table and a chair....On the other side was a  a collection of photos in  po*nographic poses, the faces morphed with his  and Saachis...

In the middle of the room was a life size mannequin, its face plasterd with Saachi's  photo and dressed in a old salwar of hers...The hair extension was of real in nature, collected over the years  when she had went for her hair cuts... All in all, the whole room looked like a mausoleum and a sick man's perversion...

Holding the wedding card in his hands, he  felt the anger and disappointment seeping into his whole self alternately.... When he came back from Delhi and heard about this development he didn't believe it at first... Such a thing happening  at such a short notice was unheard of, atleast for him ...But when Saachi  personally gave him this card, he realized  he had let things slip through his fingers..

Now he ignited the card with his cigarette lighter and watched it slowly burn and turn to ashes...He even went to the extent of buying a  dartboard and pasted shravan's picture on it and  constantly pierced it with the darts, getting a personal  satisfaction...

"Now too much water has flowed under the bridge; whatever little I can do, I will and must try to salvage the  situation" he decided with renewed hope...He called up the Sharma     household,  covering the mouthpiece of the phone, with his kerchief...

Changing  his voice he said "Hello, Namaste ji , kya mein Inder Sharma ji se baat  karsaktha hun? '.. he enquired... politely..."Ji bhol raha hun ,aap khon?"..." please  listen Sharma, your daughter is getting married to an womanizer, if you carry on with  this wedding you will be spoiling her life  for ever... Break it off before its too late... Am your  wellwisher"...he spoke quickly and cut the line before any more  conversation could happen....

Then he called up the Jaiswals house...  As luck would have it, it was Rajat who answered  the phone..." I have an important message for Pratap Ji"...he said altering his voice once again..."The woman your son is to wed is already married...if you want I will give you proofs...Stop the wedding or you will regret it later"... he warned Rajat...

Rajat, got angry and started shouting, then realised the caller had cut the line...He  immediately guessed it was the stalker and knew this was going to happen from such a desperate man... Without a word to anyone he left the house to meet the city police  commissioner to request for  appropriate action to be taken...

On the other hand Inder was deeply  confused and troubled by this call...One part of him trusted Saachi and her decision  to marry Shravan;  the other part a typical fatherly reaction, wanted to know more information before proceeding on this wedding... Undecided and a bit apprehensive , he went in search of his father-in-law, for further advise...

Unaware  of this  happening Saachi and Shravan, were  eagerly waiting for the Haldhi and Mehendhi ceremony, slated to take place on the same day, on Nov 28th... Just like any other  engaged couple , both were counting days, to unite in the holy bond of  matrimony...

Edited by maris08 - 13 years ago
OMG Maris, what a pervert! He better stay away from Saachi, I hope Shravan will beat the hell out of him 😡

Nice written Maris, much more suspense now, but you still manage to keep the romance in it 😃

I like 👏

Thanks for the pm and waiting.....for the next!
Nice update!! Thanks for the PM
so the ugliness has started rearing it head now....what an utterly despicable horrid person...deranged totally!! Hope SAVAN's marriage taked place without a problem!! thanx for the PM Maris...superb once again
OMG Maris!  What an update and what a deranged pervert!  The suspense is killing me.  Please continue soon!  😊