fabulous update Maris! loved it, very cute!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
g8 update...thx for the pm
kchitra77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice update Maris....wish i cud be on the lunchoen party ๐Ÿ˜Š .....thanx for the PM Maris n update soon.
ChocolateChick thumbnail
I am speechless ๐Ÿ˜‰

Magnificent Maris, that's how I am going to call you....no, even better: Magnificent Marvellous Maris!!

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thanks for the pm and please continue..๐Ÿ˜‰
desigirl2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maris08

" Idiot hun mein."....he thought loudly.." woh toh hai".. said Sham emerging out...
"Mere dimagh ki bathi hamesha dher se jalathi hai"....."yeh bhi sahi hai"
" Mujhe kya karna hai kaise karna hai, kuch samaj mein nahi aatha hai"...."woh bhi ek baat hai"...
"Ahbay yeh kya..saying yes yes for everything I say.. kuch ideas do na, nalayak"...

"Wah bachoo,galathi thum karonge aur baar baar thume sikhana hai pyar  mein  what to do and when to do "..." chalo ab toh thum school mein hai, then this is  right place to teach you the lessons of love...Phele cheque le lo, baad mein Saachi se milo..ek aur baat ask for her cell phone number...cant you even think of this basic thing,Gadha, nalayak...aur kaan kholkar sunlo, never ridicule me from now onwards.. Am your Master and ur r my student...samjha, thoda respect dho..Ab jaa, yahan kade kade hokar, kya dekhraheho.... why are you dallying, just go"...

With a pout on his face and mumbling something; he was like an errant child put in his place..

tum itna acha kaise lik le thi ho?? I'm just amazed at your writing skills! THis was my favorite part...love the way shravan and sham "fight" . It's soo cute! i can just see shravan pouting and mumbling his way to the dean's office! hahaha SO CUTE!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
please continue soon!!
Edited by desigirl2 - 13 years ago
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow...gr8 update!!!cant wait for the sunday...
LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely update. cant' wait for the sunday

anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
maris

Each episode you write is so thrilled  to read  even in my age.

Hats off๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

shilparoxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: momma1128

Maris!!!  Please get on to Sunday - I can't wait!!

I AGREE!!!!! please and thankyou!!!!!!!!!!
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Chapter  30

Shravan dressed carefully that sunday,wanting to strike a precise note with Saachi... So much hung in balance... Her impression of him was the starting block of this race to know each other... He wore a grey corduroy trousers and a matching cream coloured Van Hussen full sleeved shirt with a faint red stripes running vertically allround.. This was coverd by a brown velvety finished jacket.. The net result, he looked smart and handsome belying his boyish looks...
On the way to the hotel he picked up a huge bouquet of assorted  fragrant flowers,to gift the Dean...He was a little early, eager to catch up with Saachi and hopefuly try and spend more time with her...

They both arrived at the venue within minutes of each other.. Saachi was dressed in a cream yellow and cardinal red crepe embroidered salwar kameez..
 A sight that reflected in the black pupils of his eyes..she was so beautiful, her clothes adding more beauty to her lithsome figure...Her hair brushed and let loose, save for a clip at the back.. she was quite a vision capable of taking ones breath away..

The Dean being the host was already present welcoming his guests who were trickling in...Bunty and Viren arrived together and made their way straight towards Shravan..Seeing him having eyes only for Saachi, they grinned to each other and slapped his back good naturedly..."Ouch that hurt" cried Shravan..
" Hello dosth how come u r early for a party, normally u always arrive late or try to avoid it totally".. they pulled his leg knowingly.. "Arre thum dono ko patha hai ki I love Saachi, so here Iam trying to get close to her.. So now plz leave me alone and mingle with others "...

He presented the Dean, the bouquet, who in turn called out to Saachi and said
"Beta this whole luncheon is to thank all those who strived hard to make the Annual day a success..If at all you want to present this, give it to Saachi, who was the backbone of the whole show..Nothing will plz me more"..he said with a twinkle in his eyes...

Shravan felt like boy who was unexpectedly declared a winner in a race he also ran..With wide eyed and face breaking into an instantaneous smile he handed over the flowers to her..Saachi was equally surprised to receive it from a man, whos mere presence was doing crazy things to her heart...She felt like her heart undergoing Arrhythmia...taking a deep breath, she shyly accepted it , her eyes held in his...The flash of the photographers camera brought them back to their senses...

The party was in full swing.. The speeches finished, the falicitations over, it was now time for lunch... Shravan slowly made his way towrds her carrying two soup bowls...He deftly cornered her to two vaccant chairs at the end of the room and handed over her soup..."You look beautiful today"..he bluttered out, then bit his tongue immediately, wondering if she wld take any offence..
She surprised him and smiled knowingly and said "Thank you Mr. Jaiswal"...
"Oh plz no more formalities ..Just called me Shravan...This will be much better on your lips" he said boldly..."Ji Shravan ji"..."Haan thats better"..  
To her sublime discomfort, looking at her  intently he said "Those eyes of yours will be my undoing"...

Suddenly the wall between them, which was already thinning these weeks,shattered and collapsed....the pieces reflecting the intended closeness between them...He started of describing his family comprising his loving Dadhi, mother, his brothers and their wives..Lastly with grudging admiration he told abt his father...

He spoke abt his two interests in life; His Bike and Astronomy..
" My father presented me with an old khatara  imported Honda bike 5 yrs ago; A second hand one from his associate.. My aim is to restore it to its full racing glory..Iam still working on it during my free time, what with genuine parts not easily available and the huge cost involved , its forever going to take my life time."...Saachi was intently listening to him to see the passion in his eyes..
Okay it was not a normal thing a guy to say to a gal, especially when they were alone for the first time with no common topic or thread to bind him...But still she watched him.. The play of emotions on his face, his eyes lighting up with joy and a boyish enthusiasm all tugged her heart...

Suddenly realising his folly he said "Oh Am sorry, I got carried away..Lagtha hai yeh ladkiyon keliye boring topic hai..Girls hate bikes na"....
"No shravan Ji.. not at all.I do like bikes and watch them and the bike races, you know"...
"Really, wow, am amazed.. you like bikes!!" he said enthusiastically...
"Ji haan, I watch the bike Ads on TV and those bike races in which various brands are shown๐Ÿ˜†".. she said smiling sweetly with a twinkle in her eyes...

She noted how good looking he was..It annoyed her that she cldnt get past that everytime she saw him.. It was as if his appearance constantly set off alarm bells in her head and for the life of her she didnt know why...He was not very tall, he smiled a lot and was boyish to look at..All this still had an effect on her..one which she cld put her fingers on and point out what it was..

They walked towards the buffet table and filled their plates with food and headed back to their seats.. This time Saachi started pouring out..She told him abt herself..Her Orphanity leading to her living with her mama and mammi..The strains and adjustments required in a joint family set up.. Her passion for music and dance, the best outlet for all her worries and tensions..

He watched her, heard her and wanted to hold her close and wipe away all those deep seated hurts..For the first time in his life he understood what a pain it was to be an orphan and still  be with your relatives...

The feelings of isolation, the feeling of being misunderstood, insecure and homeless in both mind and body..  The feelings of wanting you father and mother, missing them at times you needed them the most in your life.. The raw ache that gnaws you; always being dependant upon someone else for everything... He cld perfectly  mirror her inner emotional turmoil, in his eyes..A tear almost escaped...Indeed he was blessed to have his parents alive, a valuble treasure, God had bestowed on him till now...

They finished the rest of the lunch in a companionable silence...Both hearts speaking to themselves.. One consoling and offering solace to the other..One strong enough to impart its love to the other...On the way to the dessert table Saachi tripped over the edge of the rug...Preventing her fall Shravan pulled her towards him, his arms around her waist...She lurched forward in a starlted  movement, that jotled their bodies together...A current leaped between them, stiffening them both in a delicious shock of it...The air around them buzzed with this static electricity, binding them close to each other....Both felt helplessly drawing towards each other by this magnetic spell....

Gopally who was attending this party watched them both with a reserved interest..His curious eyes wondering whats going on.... His interest piqued, he started thinking...Not noticing the waiter in his path, he collided with him and dropped his dessert plate...

Crash!!! the sound of a breaking plate broke the magic spell between them...Suddenly they came apart and shyly looked around them, avoiding their own eyes...By the end of that afternoon, there was a palpable change in their feelings towards each other...
Shravan now very sure that she was the only one for him.. The only Love in  his life...
Saachi was now slowly getting sucked into the whirlpool of his love, realising that her whole  self felt very right in his presence...But yet to name this feeling she had for him...

With a lingering glances towards each other they left for their homes.....