Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
omg so great plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue such an interstin story u made this story urself or is it the real one continue karo yaaaaaaar luv u
desigirl2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Continueeeeeeeeeeee pleeeeeeeeaaassseeeeee!!!!!!! 😍
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
g8 update...thx for the pm
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Chapter 12

Saachi was home relaxing with a cup of tea after a long day at school..The other day she and her friends had settled that rajshri and uma will consult a pvt. detective, while Amit vohra will make discreet enquiries with some police  friends..  But today Rajshri had called up saying that the number on her cell was an unmanned PCO and there was no way of Identifying who the caller was.Though they had hit a dead end the detective was hopeful of making a breakthrough soon...
 feeling slightly better she closed her eyes to savour her tea , when nannu enterd the room.." Beta thakgai kya? bahar aavo hum sab thumse baatein karne hain.. 

seeing her whole family she wondered what cld it be now.. her mammi started the topic "Saachi, you remember abt the family nanna & nanni was tellin abt.. It seems they are interested in seeing you next week".... " haan beta, The Mishras r very good family...they were with us thr'out the safar.. so we know abt them well and we were pretty impressed abt their son Ranjan, who joined them half way..he in the states earning well and they are well to do also".. said nanna..
"We r all eager and hopeful this alliance comes thro.. And I promise you, u will not be hurt this time"  said Inder " arre theres no ques of rejection; samjho baat pakki ho gayi' said nanna confidently, at which all other expressed their endorsement with their nods....
" teek hai mama ji.. mein iskeliye raazi hoon.. par ek sharth hai..all the previous times the prospective groom hardly spoke to me..and later their family rejected me without giving any valid reason..This time I ald like to speak to the boy before accepting his hand.. okay" she spoke bravely gathering her resourses..
" jaan jaye par lachan na jaye...yeh kya bakwas hai.. hamare zamane mein our parents decided whom we shld marry and we  respected their judgement and married without even seeing each other.. phir aaya naya zamana ; thumhara mama aur mammi only saw each other in our presence and they were married with our approval...
ab yeh kaliyug mein sab kuch hota hai... how can we allow you to speak with the boy alone.. log kya kahenge?..retorted nanni angrily..
"SHanthi devi zara shaanth ho jayiye.. saachi is not asking anything new.. this is what happens these days.. thres nothing wrong in it.. go ahead beta have ur way this time" consoled her grandfather understandingly.. so with consensus it was decided that there will be a ladki dekna next week...

Meanwhile at the Jaiswhal's house   shravan was playing with his nephew, baby Apurva.. A sweet little bubbly wonder he was piggybacking on Shravan, drooling and laughing at his uncle's antics...the sight brought contentment in dadhi's and Madhura's mind.. How much Shravan has changed from his wayward days..

At the dinner table Pratap broached on the subject of shravan's marriage..All except shravan were pleased abt it.." toh baataon beta shall I start the ball rolling"... " nahi papa...mujhe shaadhi waadhi nahi karna..I want to concentrate and succeed in my venture..probabaly next yr I'll think abt it"Shravan replied...
" par bittu u have established urself well, earning decently, why not marry now and together with ur wife achieve what u aim in life"..dadhi asked...
"Hey Shravan koi ladki wadki hai kya, agar hai toh bhol hum pyar ke kilaf nahi hain.. ur r welcome to go ahead with love marriage".. said savrav..

Shravan gritted his teeth and mumbled to himself  "Yahan ghar mein Hitler aur sab log want  me to marry.. aur wahan bahar, Thara mere peeche padi hein, wanting to marry me...How can I love, or marry when Iam not even intersted in girlsπŸ˜‰"...." what r u saying Shravan"..." Ji papa kuch nahi, was reciting Hanuman ChalisaπŸ˜†"..
On that note they retired for the night..How wrong you are Shravan.. Your Bachelor Days  are not going last for long!!!.....
Edited by maris08 - 13 years ago
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
lol...not interested in girls???πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† hmmm...but the last line hints that SaaVan meeting is not to far...loved the update...thanks for the pm!!!
ChocolateChick thumbnail
LOL Not interested in girls (Saachi will change that πŸ˜‰)

And:

Jaan Jaaye Par Lachchan Na Jaaye, super!!! Love that you bring all the familiar things back into your ff, you're too good πŸ˜›
Davi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanx 4 pm. Gr8 update. Im sure once shravan meets sachi, he will definitely change his mind abt girls. Do cont soon
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hello all..

Hope ur enjoying the story so far..πŸ˜‰
What started as a seed of an idea has germinated and grown this far thanz to all ur support..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
The way am posting my ideas and thoughts,  it seems this is going to be a lonnnnnnnnng story, till I run out of steamπŸ˜†
Many of u r asking to b pmed abt the updates; I will gladly oblige if u include my name in ur buddy list..
Also u can check this post of ff daily 4 updates, as am writing at an ave of 2 chapters per day..

So once again Thanz to all ur support and welcoming me into ur fold.. Iam truly humbled to have such gr8t friends πŸ˜ƒ
kchitra77 thumbnail
Maris....ahhh can't wait to see how they meet...u r sweetly building our anticipation. Ur writing is too good yaar ...so its natural everyone likes it n i love we r in a long haul on reading ur story....plz continue..thanx so much.
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awaiting for a creepy stalker vs. Shravan fist fight!