India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

drasthi ur awesome in sbs (Page 3)

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Any sbb or sbs segment is only interesting if Drashti is present. GC is good but DD makes the whole session more special, interesting, funny and lively. Without her it is nothing special. Beauty and brains with loads of humour - that's drashti. i have never seen her earlier serial, but after this serial i have become her fan.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pyari2006sindu_gurtiAmoureux-PoisonIvy-anjananazirbobby13rocks

sindu_gurti IF-Dazzler
sindu_gurti
sindu_gurti

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreaminvincible

when is drashti not awesome
she is theeeeeeeeeeeeeee besttttttttttttttttttt
none compare to her at the moment
she is such an angel
ofcourse i love drashti...she always make others happy...her interviews are lively...she may have flaws,but  her quality of being very social to everyone is very good....i will say her parents are more lucky...Embarrassedshe is my EmbarrassedprincessEmbarrassed

Edited by sindu1231 - 07 January 2011 at 6:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyari2006

sindu_gurti IF-Dazzler
sindu_gurti
sindu_gurti

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Azmatazz]Awesome post dear Smile Indeed our Princess DD (thats what i call her) is the best.... Thumbs Up No one like her ... She is beautiful, spontaneous, smart and vivacious with a very good sense of humour. Amazingly talented actress with perfect coming timing who can pull of serious scenes too with lot of ease and perfection...

Oh! tell me and i can go on and on and on about her....Heart  At times i even feel that i have fallen short of adjectives to praise her enough... Embarrassed
[/QUOTE]i can read and write thousands of posts about her....she is lovely..WinkWinkWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pyari2006Amoureux

CSSK IF-Sizzlerz
CSSK
CSSK

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
i agree today's sbs was awesome because of drashti she is too good she is so fun loving,bably type of girl but in today's sbs she is true rock star i notice maine gc ko itna khulke khabhi haste hui nahi dekha i mean itna loud haste nahi dekha and jab dd saath main hoti hain aur wo kuch joke pass karti gc kitna loud hasta hain my god aaj ke hi segment main shayari segment he laugh so loudly.
-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
she is so cute
bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Originally posted by Azmatazz

Awesome post dear Smile Indeed our Princess DD (thats what i call her) is the best.... Thumbs Up No one like her ... She is beautiful, spontaneous, smart and vivacious with a very good sense of humour. Amazingly talented actress with perfect coming timing who can pull of serious scenes too with lot of ease and perfection...

Oh! tell me and i can go on and on and on about her....Heart  At times i even feel that i have fallen short of adjectives to praise her enough... Embarrassed
Yes Azmi she is a real Asset to tele world.... Killer beauty, perfect attitude!Embarrassed
Indeed. No doubts about that at all... I want her to be successfull... Not only in the tellyworld but in whatever she does in life. My best wishes with her Smile
                                                                DD is the undisputed queen of the tellyworld.Thumbs Up    Her stupendous acting spree,awesome expressions,super impressive body language & perfect comic timing contributes in making her an amazing actress.Plus her sensational beauty adds the cherry on the cake.Luvvvvvvvvvv her sooooooooooooooooooo much.Heart                                                                                                                                                                              

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurtiAmoureux

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Most of these offscreen segments are fun because of DD. She is fun , spontaneous and very witty. She can single handedly brigten up the frame ! I also find her very classy . Her conduct as a celeb is commendable , has never gotten into controversies and knows how to handle limelight without letting success go to her head . Love this gal , someone rightly put it - Beauty with Brains !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyari2006

summi16 Groupbie
summi16
summi16

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
I think Guru is learning from Drashti how to be a social animal. Because his 'don't bother me' attitude is changing now. He is more open and laughing so wholeheartedly now. If you are with such a bubbly girl 18 hours every day the changes will come to you definitely hey naa.

Go to top