Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

drasthi ur awesome in sbs

aditiprem Senior Member
aditiprem
aditiprem

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
hi guys

I am becoming a big fan of drasthi day by day.she is so bubbly and full of life as she mentioned.and in today she meade everyone laugh like hell. when ever i feel sad i watch her sbs and i feel energetic. really whoever her hubby he is a lucky guy because he never sees a sad day in his life if drasthi is there. drasthi we luv uuuuuu and be urself whatever any body says. u r a good and honest humanbeing.

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

ati2000snehag10dec2pyari2006leila_99saunmirashwetacoolmaneet4lifeMishtiShonaneha1779supriaavantika_singhprstMANEET_BABYgurpreet28katmaanDD_Tannufankumari3ramita_nayalriyakhanartisticrafianafisa_kaziixraybabygurl10sindu_gurtimilliiramaheshLuvScoobykhushi_4evermaneet_forever9kasuuuu* ~ Roshni ~ *desigirl_18Preethi-Premi-Zoya-precious_zebamaaniqraAbsoluvstarchaseAmoureuxSahSaht_areebrs12345todayzstar-PoisonIvy-bobby13rocksanjananazirblackb28preetgurti

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditiprem

hi guys

I am becoming a big fan of drasthi day by day.she is so bubbly and full of life as she mentioned.and in today she meade everyone laugh like hell. when ever i feel sad i watch her sbs and i feel energetic. really whoever her hubby he is a lucky guy because he never sees a sad day in his life if drasthi is there. drasthi we luv uuuuuu and be urself whatever any body says. u r a good and honest humanbeing.

yes she is a very lively girl, so full of life...hope the future brings good roles for her...and a good hubby...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurti

pppp12345 Senior Member
pppp12345
pppp12345

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
I agree to ur post even i think the same day by day i am becoming fan of Drishti Madly.Kitna Naseebwala hoga who ever marries her.She is beautiful, Smart, Lively, very bublby and also carries herself any dress superbly.No words to appreciate our sweet Drishti HATS OFF.It is very difficult to make other Laugh.

sindu_gurti

ramahesh IF-Rockerz
ramahesh
ramahesh

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
really she awesome in today sbs... so beautiful...

sindu_gurti

charlie1950 Goldie
charlie1950
charlie1950

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
when is drashti not awesome
she is theeeeeeeeeeeeeee besttttttttttttttttttt
none compare to her at the moment
she is such an angel
Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditiprem

hi guys

Oh my god! So DD has one more fan... Tell me about it dear... she is one the best... full of life all the time... DD is beauty and brain.. .she is so spontaneous and she is just awesome.... i have never seen a lively actress like herClapClapClap

Awesome post dear!Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pyari2006prema_kssindu_gurtiAmoureux

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Awesome post dear Smile Indeed our Princess DD (thats what i call her) is the best.... Thumbs Up No one like her ... She is beautiful, spontaneous, smart and vivacious with a very good sense of humour. Amazingly talented actress with perfect coming timing who can pull of serious scenes too with lot of ease and perfection...

Oh! tell me and i can go on and on and on about her....Heart  At times i even feel that i have fallen short of adjectives to praise her enough... Embarrassed

Edited by Azmatazz - 07 January 2011 at 3:23am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pyari2006prema_kssindu_gurtiPreethi-Premibobby13rocks

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Awesome post dear Smile Indeed our Princess DD (thats what i call her) is the best.... Thumbs Up No one like her ... She is beautiful, spontaneous, smart and vivacious with a very good sense of humour. Amazingly talented actress with perfect coming timing who can pull of serious scenes too with lot of ease and perfection...

Oh! tell me and i can go on and on and on about her....Heart  At times i even feel that i have fallen short of adjectives to praise her enough... Embarrassed
Yes Azmi she is a real Asset to tele world.... Killer beauty, perfect attitude!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoureuxrs12345

Go to top