Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

arhaan in white .in star screen..muahhhhh (Page 3)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by Ankita0007

Originally posted by surbhisachwani

guys in sbb they showed arhaan and pooja in star screen awards ................and as usual i got mad and crazzyy seeingg arhaaannnnnnnnnnnn .Embarrassed.Embarrassed .........my hottie was wearing white jothpuri sherwani and denims ..and he was lookingg so hottttttttt ..........DASHINGG RAVISHINGG HANDSOMEEE ...Embarrassed....Embarrassed...Embarrassed.....lubbed himmmm .......dont know how he always manages to take awya my heart ..........Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Wink..............

U guys r sooo dumb. Jab dekho Arhaan Arhaan Arhaan. Arhaan hottie, Arhaan naughty, Arhaan handsome, bakwaas. DeadThumbs Down

Tum logon ko koi kaam dhandha nahi hai kya, pura forum bas arhaan arhaan. Arhaan handsome bane naa bane tum log pagal zaroor bangaye hoSilly
Hia, You back..... I was sooooo worried, the way you gave up that other thread earlier I thought... people on the forum have offended you ( like you are offending them. lol) and lost the battle and left. But I am sssoooooooo HAAPPPEEEE TO SEE YOU.
If you don't mind friend may I ask are you a boy or a gir? If you are a boy I can understand you may not like him or fancy him. But as a girl - do u not think he's nice, not even a lil bit? Come on don't deny it, tell me plz. Coz you came all the way back just to discuss Arhaan.
There are so many other entertaining threads.... you don't visit. Come to my thread it's praising Sajan Singh and discussing today's episode..... the kind of threads you were thirsting for earlier.
Leave this one - this one is not suitable for you. It's all about Arhaan. Come to mine, my friend. Or you will get attacked for being rude to every one and calling people dumb. Don't let their posts annoy you, Coz u'll get into trouble for bashing the members here and the actor.
Come to my thread and lets discuss today's episode.

Carisma
Your 1 friend.Big smile
No Carisma she started her bashing here then opened up a new thread which has been closed and according to moderatros the thread starter on that thread will be dealt with.
It is sad she would have enjoyed being here. It takes some getting use to. We are wild and crazy bunch.SillyLOLLOLLOL 
oh well....Cry my heart bleeds for her. she is really missing out on all the fun that we have with the HANSOME HOTTOEEEEE HOTTEEEEEE POSTS. heheeheeheh. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27abcd2

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

guys in sbb they showed arhaan and pooja in star screen awards ................and as usual i got mad and crazzyy seeingg arhaaannnnnnnnnnnn .Embarrassed.Embarrassed .........my hottie was wearing white jothpuri sherwani and denims ..and he was lookingg so hottttttttt ..........DASHINGG RAVISHINGG HANDSOMEEE ...Embarrassed....Embarrassed...Embarrassed.....lubbed himmmm .......dont know how he always manages to take awya my heart ..........Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Wink..............

U guys r sooo dumb. Jab dekho Arhaan Arhaan Arhaan. Arhaan hottie, Arhaan naughty, Arhaan handsome, bakwaas. DeadThumbs Down

Tum logon ko koi kaam dhandha nahi hai kya, pura forum bas arhaan arhaan. Arhaan handsome bane naa bane tum log pagal zaroor bangaye hoSilly
i say that my arhaan is a hoottie ..my arhaan is a cutiepie swweetheart my handsome cux i find him like that and most of the ppl on the forum do feel this way ................
arhhan ko handsome banne ki zaroorat nahi hai ..he is naturally very handsome as i say my hottie ...he is naturally very gracefullll and yess i m mad and crazzy in his lubb Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Awww... he's looking HANDSOME... Better than d last screen awards

yeahh ramona sis ..he is lookingg damn hott ..white suits himm veryy veryy muchhhh .............Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

carisma2

Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
thanks 4 sharing wht u saw lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abcd2carisma2

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 2k6zmushtaq

thanks 4 sharing wht u saw lol
my pleasure dear .......have alook at the video of it ..they showed arhhan and pooja at red carpe of star screen awards ....and arhaann wsa in white sherwani and he was looking damn hott handsome ................Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed.my jaannn

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

i say that my arhaan is a hoottie ..my arhaan is a cutiepie swweetheart my handsome cux i find him like that and most of the ppl on the forum do feel this way ................
arhhan ko handsome banne ki zaroorat nahi hai ..he is naturally very handsome as i say my hottie ...he is naturally very gracefullll and yess i m mad and crazzy in his lubb Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
yah he is already very handsome

abcd2

Go to top