Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

arhaan in white .in star screen..muahhhhh (Page 2)

prettymeena Groupbie
prettymeena
prettymeena

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abcd2

na9na Senior Member
na9na
na9na

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing ,,,,,, both r looking extremely gorgeousParty 

abcd2

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Awww... he's looking HANDSOME... Better than d last screen awards

abcd2

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita0007

Originally posted by surbhisachwani

guys in sbb they showed arhaan and pooja in star screen awards ................and as usual i got mad and crazzyy seeingg arhaaannnnnnnnnnnn .Embarrassed.Embarrassed .........my hottie was wearing white jothpuri sherwani and denims ..and he was lookingg so hottttttttt ..........DASHINGG RAVISHINGG HANDSOMEEE ...Embarrassed....Embarrassed...Embarrassed.....lubbed himmmm .......dont know how he always manages to take awya my heart ..........Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Wink..............

U guys r sooo dumb. Jab dekho Arhaan Arhaan Arhaan. Arhaan hottie, Arhaan naughty, Arhaan handsome, bakwaas. DeadThumbs Down

Tum logon ko koi kaam dhandha nahi hai kya, pura forum bas arhaan arhaan. Arhaan handsome bane naa bane tum log pagal zaroor bangaye hoSilly
If you don't approve then get off the thread. Why don't you leave the poor girls alone. How are they bothering you? Lag ta hey kay aap ko bhi koi aur kaam nahin hey!

abcd2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
yah he was looking ravishing  - pooja looked nice aswell

abcd2

salkhan Goldie
salkhan
salkhan

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

yah he was looking ravishing  - pooja looked nice aswell

yaar ,he looked so stylish EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedand pooja  tu nahiki dulhaniya  lag rahi thiHug

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged

guys in sbb they showed arhaan and pooja in star screen awards ................and as usual i got mad and crazzyy seeingg arhaaannnnnnnnnnnn .Embarrassed.Embarrassed .........my hottie was wearing white jothpuri sherwani and denims ..and he was lookingg so hottttttttt ..........DASHINGG RAVISHINGG HANDSOMEEE ...Embarrassed....Embarrassed...Embarrassed.....lubbed himmmm .......dont know how he always manages to take awya my heart ..........Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Wink..............

U guys r sooo dumb. Jab dekho Arhaan Arhaan Arhaan. Arhaan hottie, Arhaan naughty, Arhaan handsome, bakwaas. DeadThumbs Down

Tum logon ko koi kaam dhandha nahi hai kya, pura forum bas arhaan arhaan. Arhaan handsome bane naa bane tum log pagal zaroor bangaye hoSilly
Hia, You back..... I was sooooo worried, the way you gave up that other thread earlier I thought... people on the forum have offended you ( like you are offending them. lol) and lost the battle and left. But I am sssoooooooo HAAPPPEEEE TO SEE YOU.
If you don't mind friend may I ask are you a boy or a gir? If you are a boy I can understand you may not like him or fancy him. But as a girl - do u not think he's nice, not even a lil bit? Come on don't deny it, tell me plz. Coz you came all the way back just to discuss Arhaan.
There are so many other entertaining threads.... you don't visit. Come to my thread it's praising Sajan Singh and discussing today's episode..... the kind of threads you were thirsting for earlier.
Leave this one - this one is not suitable for you. It's all about Arhaan. Come to mine, my friend. Or you will get attacked for being rude to every one and calling people dumb. Don't let their posts annoy you, Coz u'll get into trouble for bashing the members here and the actor.
Come to my thread and lets discuss today's episode.

Carisma
Your 1 friend.Big smile

Edited by carisma2 - 07 January 2011 at 11:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akku8910abcd2CrAzYRED

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Hia, You back..... I was sooooo worried, the way you gave up that other thread earlier I thought... people on the forum have offended you ( like you are offending them. lol) and lost the battle and left. But I am sssoooooooo HAAPPPEEEE TO SEE YOU.
If you don't mind friend may I ask are you a boy or a gir? If you are a boy I can understand you may not like him or fancy him. But as a girl - do u not think he's nice, not even a lil bit? Come on don't deny it, tell me plz. Coz you came all the way back just to discuss Arhaan.
There are so many other entertaining threads.... you don't visit. Come to my thread it's praising Sajan Singh and discussing today's episode..... the kind of threads you were thirsting for earlier.
Leave this one - this one is not suitable for you. It's all about Arhaan. Come to mine, my friend. Or you will get attacked for being rude to every one and calling people dumb. Don't let their posts annoy you, Coz u'll get into trouble for bashing the members here and the actor.
Come to my thread and lets discuss today's episode.

Carisma
Your 1 friend.Big smile
No Carisma she started her bashing here then opened up a new thread which has been closed and according to moderatros the thread starter on that thread will be dealt with.
It is sad she would have enjoyed being here. It takes some getting use to. We are wild and crazy bunch.SillyLOLLOLLOL 

Edited by yummimommy - 07 January 2011 at 12:08pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abcd2CrAzYREDcarisma2

Go to top