Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hussainramso thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Ankita0007

U guys r sooo dumb. Jab dekho Arhaan Arhaan Arhaan. Arhaan hottie, Arhaan naughty, Arhaan handsome, bakwaas. πŸ€’πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Tum logon ko koi kaam dhandha nahi hai kya, pura forum bas arhaan arhaan. Arhaan handsome bane naa bane tum log pagal zaroor bangaye hoπŸ€ͺ

If you don't approve then get off the thread. Why don't you leave the poor girls alone. How are they bothering you? Lag ta hey kay aap ko bhi koi aur kaam nahin hey!
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
yah he was looking ravishing  - pooja looked nice aswell
salkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

yah he was looking ravishing  - pooja looked nice aswell

yaar ,he looked so stylish 😳😳😳and pooja  tu nahiki dulhaniya  lag rahi thiπŸ€—
carisma2 thumbnail

U guys r sooo dumb. Jab dekho Arhaan Arhaan Arhaan. Arhaan hottie, Arhaan naughty, Arhaan handsome, bakwaas. πŸ€’πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Tum logon ko koi kaam dhandha nahi hai kya, pura forum bas arhaan arhaan. Arhaan handsome bane naa bane tum log pagal zaroor bangaye hoπŸ€ͺ

Hia, You back..... I was sooooo worried, the way you gave up that other thread earlier I thought... people on the forum have offended you ( like you are offending them. lol) and lost the battle and left. But I am sssoooooooo HAAPPPEEEE TO SEE YOU.
If you don't mind friend may I ask are you a boy or a gir? If you are a boy I can understand you may not like him or fancy him. But as a girl - do u not think he's nice, not even a lil bit? Come on don't deny it, tell me plz. Coz you came all the way back just to discuss Arhaan.
There are so many other entertaining threads.... you don't visit. Come to my thread it's praising Sajan Singh and discussing today's episode..... the kind of threads you were thirsting for earlier.
Leave this one - this one is not suitable for you. It's all about Arhaan. Come to mine, my friend. Or you will get attacked for being rude to every one and calling people dumb. Don't let their posts annoy you, Coz u'll get into trouble for bashing the members here and the actor.
Come to my thread and lets discuss today's episode.

Carisma
Your 1 friend.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by carisma2 - 13 years ago
hussainramso thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

Hia, You back..... I was sooooo worried, the way you gave up that other thread earlier I thought... people on the forum have offended you ( like you are offending them. lol) and lost the battle and left. But I am sssoooooooo HAAPPPEEEE TO SEE YOU.
If you don't mind friend may I ask are you a boy or a gir? If you are a boy I can understand you may not like him or fancy him. But as a girl - do u not think he's nice, not even a lil bit? Come on don't deny it, tell me plz. Coz you came all the way back just to discuss Arhaan.
There are so many other entertaining threads.... you don't visit. Come to my thread it's praising Sajan Singh and discussing today's episode..... the kind of threads you were thirsting for earlier.
Leave this one - this one is not suitable for you. It's all about Arhaan. Come to mine, my friend. Or you will get attacked for being rude to every one and calling people dumb. Don't let their posts annoy you, Coz u'll get into trouble for bashing the members here and the actor.
Come to my thread and lets discuss today's episode.

Carisma
Your 1 friend.πŸ˜ƒ

No Carisma she started her bashing here then opened up a new thread which has been closed and according to moderatros the thread starter on that thread will be dealt with.
It is sad she would have enjoyed being here. It takes some getting use to. We are wild and crazy bunch.SillyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Edited by yummimommy - 13 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yummimommy

No Carisma she started her bashing here then opened up a new thread which has been closed and according to moderatros the thread starter on that thread will be dealt with.

It is sad she would have enjoyed being here. It takes some getting use to. We are wild and crazy bunch.πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

oh well....😭 my heart bleeds for her. she is really missing out on all the fun that we have with the HANSOME HOTTOEEEEE HOTTEEEEEE POSTS. heheeheeheh. πŸ˜ƒ
abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

i say that my arhaan is a hoottie ..my arhaan is a cutiepie swweetheart my handsome cux i find him like that and most of the ppl on the forum do feel this way ................
arhhan ko handsome banne ki zaroorat nahi hai ..he is naturally very handsome as i say my hottie ...he is naturally very gracefullll and yess i m mad and crazzy in his lubb πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
abcd2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KriYa_life

Awww... he's looking HANDSOME... Better than d last screen awards

yeahh ramona sis ..he is lookingg damn hott ..white suits himm veryy veryy muchhhh .............😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
Minnie. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanks 4 sharing wht u saw lol
abcd2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 2k6zmushtaq

thanks 4 sharing wht u saw lol

my pleasure dear .......have alook at the video of it ..they showed arhhan and pooja at red carpe of star screen awards ....and arhaann wsa in white sherwani and he was looking damn hott handsome ................😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³.my jaannn