Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ufffffff yeh adda yeh nakre  πŸ˜πŸ˜†yaar ,are we attending wedding reception of most beautiful couple on earth???and all bollywood and tellywood came to give salam to great ArjaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†arhaan ne tu bollywood stars ki chuti kar di,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ now the whole glamour world will follow jhotpuri sherwani πŸ˜†πŸ˜†love it, love it and love itπŸ˜πŸ€—
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
monika_2691 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My heart is doing tiny flip flops,somersaults.....
nazar na lage in dono ko!!!!!! 😍
abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot vishp ...........myy arhaannn myyy jaannnn😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ dill le gaya beyy😳
Elvira22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks vishp 4 the pictures...... They looks very nice togather.......feels good 2 c them 2gather........ hope they'll b  always 2gather.....
suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: salkhan

ufffffff yeh adda yeh nakre  πŸ˜πŸ˜†yaar ,are we attending wedding reception of most beautiful couple on earth???and all bollywood and tellywood came to give salam to great ArjaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†arhaan ne tu bollywood stars ki chuti kar di,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ now the whole glamour world will follow jhotpuri sherwani πŸ˜†πŸ˜†love it, love it and love itπŸ˜πŸ€—
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well said, u took the words out of my mouth.  The world's most beautiful couple looked like they were at their wedding reception.  Never mind the other girls with short dresses, i thought pooja did us proud and arhaan's outfit complimented hers perfectly.  It was as if they were in a world of their own, God bless them.
Kissi ki nazar na lag jaae.  Love them😊
salkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suk4

Well said, u took the words out of my mouth.  The world's most beautiful couple looked like they were at their wedding reception.  Never mind the other girls with short dresses, i thought pooja did us proud and arhaan's outfit complimented hers perfectly.  It was as if they were in a world of their own, God bless them.

thanks dear,kise ne tu sath diya😳😳😳where is nazia?😊aao naaπŸ˜†
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: salkhan

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†oh yaara luv u u r a darlingClapClapClapClap
telstra thumbnail
Originally posted by: suk4

wow suk great hindi coming from ur side i am😲 but luv you
telstra thumbnail
yaara vishu thanks for posting all the links and pics i know its a late response after doing all bakwas with everyone and with happiness i was not in my senses yesterday  i hope u understand πŸ˜‰love u arja has made me mad na khanay ka hosh na sonay ka
krishnabhavna thumbnail
I lubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb   arja so much that i have no words to express my lubbbbbbbb for them. The whole day i m 😍 about arja as if they are my life. Just watch the pics of arja they looked so hot as if they are made for each other. I m waiting for that day when arja will confess there love for each other.😍😍😍