India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

SBB pratigya seg today!!!!!!!!!!!!-UPDATED

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh my god..................shocking revelation by SBB that pratigya may be an orphan................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then lots of crap showing amma physically assaulting pratigya and krishna coming in between and scolding amma.................amma was saying to pratigya that she is not prof shyam's daughter..............Ouch
ooooooooooooooopppppppppppssssssss pratigya said that its just amma bad mouthing the sucksenas.................Angry LOL
and voice over says that hatred lines r drawn between father and son.....................Cry then amma saying that she is very hurt as now her dream of a potha is shattered and she just don't care about arushi.....................LOL AS and AB standiing together and AS said something about what's going to happen soon but couldn't comprehend it as the channel went mute for sometime.................Angry pls somebody post the links and more detailed written description pls...................pls.................pls.....................its a hell of a long segment..............and i couldn't hear most of it as the channel went muteAngry 
and ArJa attending star screen awards............................Embarrassed both talked about their dresses..............AB .looking fab in a cream sherwani Day Dreaming and PG in a green and red choli........................Smile

Edited by dhakarn - 07 January 2011 at 2:43am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

fariwishb2011Mili27abcd2corvetteFilza.PristineSoul....Poojie....carisma2

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
LOLJust saw that! I was ROFL. It was too funny. I guess amma was simply bad mouthing the Saxenas. P and A are definitely not foundlings. They are natural born Saxenas and have  personality traits to prove it.However I am not so sure about the Naina ji and Prof. elopement story. ROFLOMG!! Simply hilariousROFL

Edited by Mili97 - 07 January 2011 at 2:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarnPristineSoul

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
What?!!?!....Pratigya is an ORPHAN!! ...ShockedShockedConfusedConfusedConfused...Was this a revelation...or amma venting it out on Prats in anger?? ConfusedConfused

Thanks for sharing Smile
-KadaKLonda- IF-Addictz
-KadaKLonda-
-KadaKLonda-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
OMG MATLAB PRATZ IS ANATH!YEH KAISA TRACK HAI DEAR?
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

LOLJust saw that! I was ROFL. It was too funny. I guess amma was simply bad mouthing the Saxenas. P and A are definitely not foundlings. They are natural born Saxenas. However I am not so sure about the Naina ji and Prof. elopement story. OMG!! Simply hilariousROFL

yeah thought that maybe just amma bad mouthing sucksenas...............but Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
relax guys...........amma was just yelling pratigya......it's not true.............LOL 

pooja gaur said in interview that shakti loves arrushi n don't want to stay away with her.................Dead how can shakti's intensions can be named love..............Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

na9naMili27dhakarn....Poojie....

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
omg thanks 4 d lil updattteee
now wtss tisss prats will b an orphan:O:O
ey liyyooo areyy hamre babaaa ki ishtory start waaa honey se pehle hei stop wa ker detey hain cvs
ughhhh dun lyk shamu n prats k gharwalay n dre nataks:(((lol
buh will av to tolerate 4 ma ahwttiieee ma handshum krishuuu
CVS I WANA C HIS ROLE MROEEEEEEEEEEE
Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=SaacheeSyna]What?!!?!....Pratigya is an ORPHAN!! ...ShockedShockedConfusedConfusedConfused...Was this a revelation...or amma venting it out on Prats in anger?? ConfusedConfused

Thanks for sharing Smile

That was Amma venting. In fact, Krishna looks more like the adopted one here. All in all, it was hilarious to watch the high voltage tamasha. I personally found Pooja to be a  little listless. I wonder how did she mange to look so bored amidst that screechy notanki.

Edited by Mili97 - 07 January 2011 at 2:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

Go to top