upset about this!! (Page 2)

-HJ- IF-Rockerz
-HJ-
-HJ-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by honeybee211

Hello everyone!!
I am really upset that yesterday my post got no comments or even likes. I got 1 like from drdee142 ( dont know the real name)
thank you buddy for that..

But where are others??? Yesterday only someone posted ( dont remember who) that silent readers should also participate in making posts & keep the forum alive. I made a post which was my prediction & it came out to be 100% true then too no1 commented nor liked my post....

I study so I dont get much time to come online but whenever I come here I always make a point to read the FF or OS of the person who PM me.. & I comment also...

I am really disappointed by this....I think my posts are not that good & interesting so no1 has time to comment or share their views on it...

Anyways friends now no more posts by me.

Good day all of you
Have fun
Take care

Love,
Honey

Honey, my name is Daisy, you can call me Dee. 

Dear this happens sometimes you get caught up in one post and don't really notice the other posts, I've made several posts that either didn't get replies or got just a couple of replies, don't loose heart

You should join in our thread (The crazy incredibles) we do have a lot of fun and serious discussion there, look forward to seeing you thereSmile

I am there but I cant come online everyday so I am not a active user there...but definitely will try to take part in the discussion whenever possible

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142

Go to top