Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

SBS Dutta Bhao Back Vid Links Updated (Page 7)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Originally posted by nureat01

Ohhh you mean that?? Arey that's different....I think someone probably found him in the jungle....like some worker/poor guy types who seems to have tied his own piece of cloth on Dutta's head to stop the blood flow maybe....the doctor looks like he removed that and then put a proper bandage on his head.

Ahhh, makes sense! Very true, it'll probably be someone like those farm folk who were doing naare-baazi that finds him LOL I'm looking forward to seeing how exactly Dutta 'escaped' from the fall/fire...maybe they'll show him remembering it. The backstage drama has us all sabotaged but the show is still doing just fine...waiting to see how they deal with the Dutta/Seema storyline and its impact on DN + Kala being revealed.

I'm sure he'll remember it......doesn't seem like they are going the amnesia way with this at all....so I'm sure he'll recall how he escaped or maybe someone will tell him how they found him and saved him or something....let's see.....I haven't really seen the show in the last three days, so I can't say.....I'll likely watch next week when they show Dutta again.....and after that toh it remains to be seen how the Dutta-Seema issue goes and whether they drag it or give it a proper culmination in time. Do you really think Kala will be revealed after this? I somehow don't think so. Pehle toh Dutta has to find Chaaskar.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Fivr-

Lol! Is it weird that I found his needle wala comment so adorable! And his whole "dhayi kilo ka haath".. ROFL 

LOL I found that adorable too!.....the seriousness/matter of factness with which he was explaining itLOL.....and the 'dhai kilo ka haath' was howlarious....loved his grin thereLOL

Lol! Poora "dhai kilo ka haath" he did in character and then as soon as he finished the dialogue, there came the grin! Just to see him as his usual self made me forget all about this back stage drama that's been plaguing the forum pichle 2 din sey.. Haye MR! Ap ney toh kaheen ka nahi chora! Day Dreaming 

@bold: I know! Wohi toh made it so adorable! And plus, the simple logic that he was using - rarely dekhne ko milta hai aisa logic woh bhi SBS pe.. Warna toh jo nautanki na ho woh kum hai. But this guy was just like "Unhygenic needles are dangerous.".. And I was like "YES, YES, Yes they are!".. Meri medical atma ko lalkar diya tha.. ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosadivy609-bharti-MrsKhanAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

Lol! Poora "dhai kilo ka haath" he did in character and then as soon as he finished the dialogue, there came the grin! Just to see him as his usual self made me forget all about this back stage drama that's been plaguing the forum pichle 2 din sey.. Haye MR! Ap ney toh kaheen ka nahi chora! Day Dreaming  Wohi toh....it's like Fatty said....seeing him smile like that....goofing around as usual just brought this big smile on my face as well and it was a welcome distraction from all the off-screen drama we've been hearing/seeing since the past few days...

@bold: I know! Wohi toh made it so adorable! And plus, the simple logic that he was using - rarely dekhne ko milta hai aisa logic woh bhi SBS pe.. Warna toh jo nautanki na ho woh kum hai. But this guy was just like "Unhygenic needles are dangerous.".. And I was like "YES, YES, Yes they are!".. Meri medical atma ko lalkar diya tha.. ROFL LOLLL tumhari MEDICAL aatma ko lalkaar diya, Fivray?ROFL That matter of fact way in which he says things is something I've always found adorable since day oneLOL

-Fivr-

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Its so heartning to see dutta erm mishaal smiling and innocently explaining nd even imitating sunny deol.  Wah!!!!dil khush kar diya. thanx spandana!!    Smile       
But my fear is has he lost his memory in the show cause the lady of SBS seems to suggest the same, GOD, I DONT WANT THIS!!Disapprove
blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
hey  thankz  for  sharing  dear.................
now  only  am happy,...............all  these  days i  was soooooooooo  sad  n  afraid   whether   mishal   will   perform   for  LTL  or  not,really  am  scared  abt   the  news   abt  his  exit,........................ now  only   am   started   to   breath  happily ............seriously  yaar.............
thank   u  soooooooooooo   much  for  this  happy  news ............
love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu......................

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

I'm sure he'll remember it......doesn't seem like they are going the amnesia way with this at all....so I'm sure he'll recall how he escaped or maybe someone will tell him how they found him and saved him or something....let's see.....I haven't really seen the show in the last three days, so I can't say.....I'll likely watch next week when they show Dutta again.....and after that toh it remains to be seen how the Dutta-Seema issue goes and whether they drag it or give it a proper culmination in time. Do you really think Kala will be revealed after this? I somehow don't think so. Pehle toh Dutta has to find Chaaskar.

I don't know whether Chaskar will survive long enough for Dutta to resolve all the other issues, figure out that it was him behind this attack and then come to finish him off...Baaji is sniffing blood where he is concerned and it might be that Kala/Suds themselves finish him off. Maybe you've got to watch the last three episodes to get the sense of urgency with which Kala and Suds are hyperventilating, which makes it seem as if it's almost time up for them...the only thing they can stretch and drag out is this cop track now to delay their 'revelation' even further, so it depends on what they eventually decide re: the show continuing or ending...IMO, the police input into the story is an outlier and it would be best if it ends quickly. There should be more progress on Dutta-Seema in the next two weeks for sure...they have to show something concrete there and move on with Dutta's character coming back home and then eventually writing him out however they're planning.
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

I don't know whether Chaskar will survive long enough for Dutta to resolve all the other issues, figure out that it was him behind this attack and then come to finish him off...Baaji is sniffing blood where he is concerned and it might be that Kala/Suds themselves finish him off. Maybe you've got to watch the last three episodes to get the sense of urgency with which Kala and Suds are hyperventilating, which makes it seem as if it's almost time up for them...the only thing they can stretch and drag out is this cop track now to delay their 'revelation' even further, so it depends on what they eventually decide re: the show continuing or ending...IMO, the police input into the story is an outlier and it would be best if it ends quickly. There should be more progress on Dutta-Seema in the next two weeks for sure...they have to show something concrete there and move on with Dutta's character coming back home and then eventually writing him out however they're planning.

*sigh* Ok.....*drags self over to YT to watch these epis reluctantly*LOL

kabeeraspeaking

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

@bold: I know! Wohi toh made it so adorable! And plus, the simple logic that he was using - rarely dekhne ko milta hai aisa logic woh bhi SBS pe.. Warna toh jo nautanki na ho woh kum hai. But this guy was just like "Unhygenic needles are dangerous.".. And I was like "YES, YES, Yes they are!".. Meri medical atma ko lalkar diya tha.. ROFL LOLLL tumhari MEDICAL aatma ko lalkaar diya, Fivray?ROFL That matter of fact way in which he says things is something I've always found adorable since day oneLOL

Buri tarhan sey lalkaar diya the dude! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Warna toh medical profession ka jo mazak banaya gaya hai TV par.. *cough*show-that-shall-not-be-named*cough*... usko dekhne k baad toh koi tameez sey blood pressure hi ley le kisi TV show pe wohi bauhat hai. And here toh the actor himself was giving the would-be doctor medical lessons! *sigh* MR ne toh dil khush kar diya! *sends some flying kisses his way* Day Dreaming

AreYaar

Go to top