Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

   
Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

SBS Dutta Bhao Back Vid Links Updated (Page 6)

desisisters Senior Member
desisisters
desisisters

Joined: 04 February 2010
Posts: 305

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Thanks for the video my dear Hug. It was so nice seeing Dutta againSmile

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Joined: 27 July 2005
Posts: 13912

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Doctor khoon saaf kar raha tha ya aur bhi laga raha tha? LOL Such a randomly funny segment, first with the Thakkur/hand thing and then playing that zinda song LOL And lolforever @ MR so seriously giving medical gyaan to the actor playing the doctor, hilarious ROFL

Oh, it's so good to see him. Makes my heart swell just to see him smiling. "Meri mom bhi dekh ke darne wali hai." LOL Love how he mentions his mom's (usually aghast) reactions to what Dutta is doing LOL

Thank you for posting! Hug

EDIT: What is up with the doctor wearing a suit but bandaging Dutta's head with a kerchief? He has enough money to buy such clothes for himself but none for decent medical supplies, kya? LOL 


Edited by make-believe - 07 January 2011 at 2:47pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Beees-Fivr-MelodiousDreams-bharti-khushixMrsKhanAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 101941

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Doctor khoon saaf kar raha tha ya aur bhi laga raha tha? LOL Such a randomly funny segment, first with the Thakkur/hand thing and then playing that zinda song LOL And lolforever @ MR so seriously giving medical gyaan to the actor playing the doctor, hilarious ROFL

Oh, it's so good to see him. Makes my heart swell just to see him smiling. "Meri mom bhi dekh ke darne wali hai." LOL Love how he mentions his mom's (usually aghast) reactions to what Dutta is doing LOL

Thank you for posting! Hug

EDIT: What is up with the doctor wearing a suit but bandaging Dutta's head with a kerchief? He has enough money to buy such clothes for himself but none for decent medical supplies, kya? LOL 


Was it a handkerchief? I thought it was a proper bandageLOLLOL

@bold: Worddddd! Day DreamingLOL....Honestly before I ever became a Dutta fan....I was a fan of that smile....LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Joined: 27 July 2005
Posts: 13912

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Was it a handkerchief? I thought it was a proper bandageLOLLOL

@bold: Worddddd! Day DreamingLOL....Honestly before I ever became a Dutta fan....I was a fan of that smile....LOL

No, no, not a handkerchief...it's bigger...like a keffiyeh. 

I wanna steal your aviiii because it's so much more bigger and zoomed in! LOL But it doesn't have the script-reading wala part (which is so jokes LOL What is he reading anyways, how exactly he's supposed to be acting unconscious in the scene? LOL)...put that one in, pwwweeety please so I can chori-fy Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 101941

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe


No, no, not a handkerchief...it's bigger...like a keffiyeh. 

I wanna steal your aviiii because it's so much more bigger and zoomed in! LOL But it doesn't have the script-reading wala part (which is so jokes LOL What is he reading anyways, how exactly he's supposed to be acting unconscious in the scene? LOL)...put that one in, pwwweeety please so I can chori-fy Tongue


Ohhh you mean that?? Arey that's different....I think someone probably found him in the jungle....like some worker/poor guy types who seems to have tied his own piece of cloth on Dutta's head to stop the blood flow maybe....the doctor looks like he removed that and then put a proper bandage on his head.

LOL you want the script-reading part? Ok hang on, I'll add that in and PM you :-) ....lol he probably wants to know the whole scene even if he has nothing to do in it but lie there unconscious....wouldn't be surprising coming from himLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-kabeeraspeaking

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Joined: 27 July 2006
Posts: 15852

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Lol! Is it weird that I found his needle wala comment so adorable! And his whole "dhayi kilo ka haath".. ROFL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-kabeeraspeakingkhushixAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 101941

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Lol! Is it weird that I found his needle wala comment so adorable! And his whole "dhayi kilo ka haath".. ROFL 


LOL I found that adorable too!.....the seriousness/matter of factness with which he was explaining itLOL.....and the 'dhai kilo ka haath' was howlarious....loved his grin thereLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-kabeeraspeakingkhushix

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Joined: 27 July 2005
Posts: 13912

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Ohhh you mean that?? Arey that's different....I think someone probably found him in the jungle....like some worker/poor guy types who seems to have tied his own piece of cloth on Dutta's head to stop the blood flow maybe....the doctor looks like he removed that and then put a proper bandage on his head.

Ahhh, makes sense! Very true, it'll probably be someone like those farm folk who were doing naare-baazi that finds him LOL I'm looking forward to seeing how exactly Dutta 'escaped' from the fall/fire...maybe they'll show him remembering it. The backstage drama has us all sabotaged but the show is still doing just fine...waiting to see how they deal with the Dutta/Seema storyline and its impact on DN + Kala being revealed.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Dutta - Shirt= (fill in the blank)/ Dutta+Shirt=?

2 3

Author: LoveStruck21   Replies: 21   Views: 4005

LoveStruck21 21 4005 07 March 2011 at 7:42am by jagrutid
So glad Dutta is staying Dutta

2

Author: gp00   Replies: 10   Views: 2379

gp00 10 2379 24 August 2010 at 8:51pm by MrsKhan
Dutta.........Dutta..........Dutta........

2 3

Author: Princess_Priya1   Replies: 17   Views: 4066

Princess_Priya1 17 4066 16 June 2010 at 7:02pm by KalyWayne07
Dutta's POV~ Dutta Hates Nakku

2 3 4

Author: apra   Replies: 27   Views: 4835

apra 27 4835 10 June 2010 at 9:00pm by gp00
Dutta Patil vs Dutta Bhao

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: jnawaz   Replies: 121   Views: 11621

jnawaz 121 11621 15 March 2010 at 8:00pm by MrsKhan

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index