Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

SBS Dutta Bhao Back Vid Links Updated (Page 6)

desisisters Senior Member
desisisters
desisisters

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Thanks for the video my dear Hug. It was so nice seeing Dutta againSmile

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Doctor khoon saaf kar raha tha ya aur bhi laga raha tha? LOL Such a randomly funny segment, first with the Thakkur/hand thing and then playing that zinda song LOL And lolforever @ MR so seriously giving medical gyaan to the actor playing the doctor, hilarious ROFL

Oh, it's so good to see him. Makes my heart swell just to see him smiling. "Meri mom bhi dekh ke darne wali hai." LOL Love how he mentions his mom's (usually aghast) reactions to what Dutta is doing LOL

Thank you for posting! Hug

EDIT: What is up with the doctor wearing a suit but bandaging Dutta's head with a kerchief? He has enough money to buy such clothes for himself but none for decent medical supplies, kya? LOL 

Edited by make-believe - 07 January 2011 at 2:47pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Beees-Fivr-MelodiousDreams-bharti-khushixMrsKhanAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Doctor khoon saaf kar raha tha ya aur bhi laga raha tha? LOL Such a randomly funny segment, first with the Thakkur/hand thing and then playing that zinda song LOL And lolforever @ MR so seriously giving medical gyaan to the actor playing the doctor, hilarious ROFL

Oh, it's so good to see him. Makes my heart swell just to see him smiling. "Meri mom bhi dekh ke darne wali hai." LOL Love how he mentions his mom's (usually aghast) reactions to what Dutta is doing LOL

Thank you for posting! Hug

EDIT: What is up with the doctor wearing a suit but bandaging Dutta's head with a kerchief? He has enough money to buy such clothes for himself but none for decent medical supplies, kya? LOL 

Was it a handkerchief? I thought it was a proper bandageLOLLOL

@bold: Worddddd! Day DreamingLOL....Honestly before I ever became a Dutta fan....I was a fan of that smile....LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Was it a handkerchief? I thought it was a proper bandageLOLLOL

@bold: Worddddd! Day DreamingLOL....Honestly before I ever became a Dutta fan....I was a fan of that smile....LOL

No, no, not a handkerchief...it's bigger...like a keffiyeh. 

I wanna steal your aviiii because it's so much more bigger and zoomed in! LOL But it doesn't have the script-reading wala part (which is so jokes LOL What is he reading anyways, how exactly he's supposed to be acting unconscious in the scene? LOL)...put that one in, pwwweeety please so I can chori-fy Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

No, no, not a handkerchief...it's bigger...like a keffiyeh. 

I wanna steal your aviiii because it's so much more bigger and zoomed in! LOL But it doesn't have the script-reading wala part (which is so jokes LOL What is he reading anyways, how exactly he's supposed to be acting unconscious in the scene? LOL)...put that one in, pwwweeety please so I can chori-fy Tongue

Ohhh you mean that?? Arey that's different....I think someone probably found him in the jungle....like some worker/poor guy types who seems to have tied his own piece of cloth on Dutta's head to stop the blood flow maybe....the doctor looks like he removed that and then put a proper bandage on his head.

LOL you want the script-reading part? Ok hang on, I'll add that in and PM you :-) ....lol he probably wants to know the whole scene even if he has nothing to do in it but lie there unconscious....wouldn't be surprising coming from himLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-kabeeraspeaking

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Lol! Is it weird that I found his needle wala comment so adorable! And his whole "dhayi kilo ka haath".. ROFL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-kabeeraspeakingkhushixAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Lol! Is it weird that I found his needle wala comment so adorable! And his whole "dhayi kilo ka haath".. ROFL 

LOL I found that adorable too!.....the seriousness/matter of factness with which he was explaining itLOL.....and the 'dhai kilo ka haath' was howlarious....loved his grin thereLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-kabeeraspeakingkhushix

kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Ohhh you mean that?? Arey that's different....I think someone probably found him in the jungle....like some worker/poor guy types who seems to have tied his own piece of cloth on Dutta's head to stop the blood flow maybe....the doctor looks like he removed that and then put a proper bandage on his head.

Ahhh, makes sense! Very true, it'll probably be someone like those farm folk who were doing naare-baazi that finds him LOL I'm looking forward to seeing how exactly Dutta 'escaped' from the fall/fire...maybe they'll show him remembering it. The backstage drama has us all sabotaged but the show is still doing just fine...waiting to see how they deal with the Dutta/Seema storyline and its impact on DN + Kala being revealed.

Go to top