SBS Dutta Bhao Back Vid Links Updated - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by make-believe

Doctor khoon saaf kar raha tha ya aur bhi laga raha tha? πŸ˜† Such a randomly funny segment, first with the Thakkur/hand thing and then playing that zinda song πŸ˜† And lolforever @ MR so seriously giving medical gyaan to the actor playing the doctor, hilarious πŸ€£

Oh, it's so good to see him. Makes my heart swell just to see him smiling. "Meri mom bhi dekh ke darne wali hai." πŸ˜† Love how he mentions his mom's (usually aghast) reactions to what Dutta is doing πŸ˜†

Thank you for posting! πŸ€—

EDIT: What is up with the doctor wearing a suit but bandaging Dutta's head with a kerchief? He has enough money to buy such clothes for himself but none for decent medical supplies, kya? πŸ˜† 

Was it a handkerchief? I thought it was a proper bandageπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@bold: Worddddd! πŸ˜πŸ˜†....Honestly before I ever became a Dutta fan....I was a fan of that smile....πŸ˜†
Originally posted by nureat01

Was it a handkerchief? I thought it was a proper bandageπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@bold: Worddddd! πŸ˜πŸ˜†....Honestly before I ever became a Dutta fan....I was a fan of that smile....πŸ˜†

No, no, not a handkerchief...it's bigger...like a keffiyeh. 

I wanna steal your aviiii because it's so much more bigger and zoomed in! πŸ˜† But it doesn't have the script-reading wala part (which is so jokes πŸ˜† What is he reading anyways, how exactly he's supposed to be acting unconscious in the scene? πŸ˜†)...put that one in, pwwweeety please so I can chori-fy πŸ˜›

No, no, not a handkerchief...it's bigger...like a keffiyeh. 

I wanna steal your aviiii because it's so much more bigger and zoomed in! πŸ˜† But it doesn't have the script-reading wala part (which is so jokes πŸ˜† What is he reading anyways, how exactly he's supposed to be acting unconscious in the scene? πŸ˜†)...put that one in, pwwweeety please so I can chori-fy πŸ˜›

Ohhh you mean that?? Arey that's different....I think someone probably found him in the jungle....like some worker/poor guy types who seems to have tied his own piece of cloth on Dutta's head to stop the blood flow maybe....the doctor looks like he removed that and then put a proper bandage on his head.

LOL you want the script-reading part? Ok hang on, I'll add that in and PM you :-) ....lol he probably wants to know the whole scene even if he has nothing to do in it but lie there unconscious....wouldn't be surprising coming from himπŸ˜†
Lol! Is it weird that I found his needle wala comment so adorable! And his whole "dhayi kilo ka haath".. 🀣 
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Lol! Is it weird that I found his needle wala comment so adorable! And his whole "dhayi kilo ka haath".. 🀣 

LOL I found that adorable too!.....the seriousness/matter of factness with which he was explaining itπŸ˜†.....and the 'dhai kilo ka haath' was howlarious....loved his grin thereπŸ˜†
[QUOTE=nureat01]Ohhh you mean that?? Arey that's different....I think someone probably found him in the jungle....like some worker/poor guy types who seems to have tied his own piece of cloth on Dutta's head to stop the blood flow maybe....the doctor looks like he removed that and then put a proper bandage on his head. [/quote]

Ahhh, makes sense! Very true, it'll probably be someone like those farm folk who were doing naare-baazi that finds him πŸ˜† I'm looking forward to seeing how exactly Dutta 'escaped' from the fall/fire...maybe they'll show him remembering it. The backstage drama has us all sabotaged but the show is still doing just fine...waiting to see how they deal with the Dutta/Seema storyline and its impact on DN + Kala being revealed.

I'm sure he'll remember it......doesn't seem like they are going the amnesia way with this at all....so I'm sure he'll recall how he escaped or maybe someone will tell him how they found him and saved him or something....let's see.....I haven't really seen the show in the last three days, so I can't say.....I'll likely watch next week when they show Dutta again.....and after that toh it remains to be seen how the Dutta-Seema issue goes and whether they drag it or give it a proper culmination in time. Do you really think Kala will be revealed after this? I somehow don't think so. Pehle toh Dutta has to find Chaaskar.
Originally posted by nureat01

LOL I found that adorable too!.....the seriousness/matter of factness with which he was explaining itπŸ˜†.....and the 'dhai kilo ka haath' was howlarious....loved his grin thereπŸ˜†

Lol! Poora "dhai kilo ka haath" he did in character and then as soon as he finished the dialogue, there came the grin! Just to see him as his usual self made me forget all about this back stage drama that's been plaguing the forum pichle 2 din sey.. Haye MR! Ap ney toh kaheen ka nahi chora! 😍 

@bold: I know! Wohi toh made it so adorable! And plus, the simple logic that he was using - rarely dekhne ko milta hai aisa logic woh bhi SBS pe.. Warna toh jo nautanki na ho woh kum hai. But this guy was just like "Unhygenic needles are dangerous.".. And I was like "YES, YES, Yes they are!".. Meri medical atma ko lalkar diya tha.. ROFL
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Lol! Poora "dhai kilo ka haath" he did in character and then as soon as he finished the dialogue, there came the grin! Just to see him as his usual self made me forget all about this back stage drama that's been plaguing the forum pichle 2 din sey.. Haye MR! Ap ney toh kaheen ka nahi chora! 😍  Wohi toh....it's like Fatty said....seeing him smile like that....goofing around as usual just brought this big smile on my face as well and it was a welcome distraction from all the off-screen drama we've been hearing/seeing since the past few days...

@bold: I know! Wohi toh made it so adorable! And plus, the simple logic that he was using - rarely dekhne ko milta hai aisa logic woh bhi SBS pe.. Warna toh jo nautanki na ho woh kum hai. But this guy was just like "Unhygenic needles are dangerous.".. And I was like "YES, YES, Yes they are!".. Meri medical atma ko lalkar diya tha.. 🀣 LOLLL tumhari MEDICAL aatma ko lalkaar diya, Fivray?🀣 That matter of fact way in which he says things is something I've always found adorable since day oneπŸ˜†
Its so heartning to see dutta erm mishaal smiling and innocently explaining nd even imitating sunny deol.  Wah!!!!dil khush kar diya. thanx spandana!!    πŸ˜Š       
But my fear is has he lost his memory in the show cause the lady of SBS seems to suggest the same, GOD, I DONT WANT THIS!!πŸ˜’