Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

norey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 in the coverage MR seemed a tad bit serious,πŸ˜• normally he smiles and talks alot but not this time

maybe he has been reading the forum and is taking everything in, poor MR😭

but i am glad he is back and hope he goes back to N😊 instead of Seema.πŸ˜•

😭
kapa147 thumbnail

O'm GOD I AM so happy  to see dutta today on sbs. i can't wait to see him next week. i haven't seen  LTL since he disappear (after accident).

LOVE U MISHAL(DUTTA) 
Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
Thanks for the info..............πŸ€—
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
haha i sent 1 email 2 SBS n they bring a segment of dutta...haha we shud email thm evry day! lol

i hpe his return is permanent...
wowwwwwwwwwwwww
thanks dear
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...but tell me are these reporters a little dumb or they done read other news articles? Should they not have asked MR for clarification on the matter?
disney101 thumbnail
chalo i can wait now for him to appear on the screen.... but when he returns i want him to realize that he loves nakku cuz i am tired of his hate  towards nakku... 
AreYaar thumbnail
Thanks for the update and links, guys :-)

This is the first time in 3 days that I've felt like watching something new LTL related.....it is so nice to see MR back on screen....no matter for how long/short it ultimately is for.

I do wonder like everyone else though why these ppl aren't posing any questions to him about his exit? Usually these shows thrive on such news.....and show it with so much mirch masala....and right now not even a word about his impending exit or asking him about why he's leaving? Nothing? Odd.

The entire focus of the segment was only on showing Dutta's return...."I'm not dead" as MR himself said....chalo....for now I'm happy with this much atleast.....and it was so nice to see MR smiling albeit briefly only....lol
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
desisisters thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the video my dear πŸ€—. It was so nice seeing Dutta again😊
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Doctor khoon saaf kar raha tha ya aur bhi laga raha tha? πŸ˜† Such a randomly funny segment, first with the Thakkur/hand thing and then playing that zinda song πŸ˜† And lolforever @ MR so seriously giving medical gyaan to the actor playing the doctor, hilarious πŸ€£

Oh, it's so good to see him. Makes my heart swell just to see him smiling. "Meri mom bhi dekh ke darne wali hai." πŸ˜† Love how he mentions his mom's (usually aghast) reactions to what Dutta is doing πŸ˜†

Thank you for posting! πŸ€—

EDIT: What is up with the doctor wearing a suit but bandaging Dutta's head with a kerchief? He has enough money to buy such clothes for himself but none for decent medical supplies, kya? πŸ˜† 
Edited by make-believe - 13 years ago