Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

wow luved the segment specially SBS... did u 2 (Page 6)

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Joined: 16 June 2006
Posts: 2430

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Thanks Dew for the update...I guess Maan could not hold him back from telling the truth...And I am glad that Geet will save him from further drowning in the guilty pool.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoureuxdewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Joined: 08 August 2010
Posts: 28870

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Inu-13

[QUOTE=dewdropred]

Hiee himaa.!! Dreams doo come true..!!WinkWinkLOL worry nott..!! my dream iss widout editing star one people airs dis episodes .. i don't want dere stupid editing in dis whole wedding episodes..!! its soo annoying..!!

btw just now noticed me ne yu ko thanchoo ni kahan for the postLOLLOL thanx 
n oyee why did maan said ki " geet uski rahi ni" wen he was saying ki maan bahut tut chuka hai in sbsConfusedShocked

[/QOUTE]

 

 
NM ... u r welcome ...
 
yes neha ... ur dream is no editing this episode being aired ...LOLyeah  we can't believe these editors ... who messed up geet plenty of times ...LOLhope thy don't do tht this time ...
 
 we want the exact scenes wht we saw ... even more better ... if we can Winkwithout editing ...Wink
 
after i saw that godhi wala scene .... every word blanked off my mind ...seriusly I don't even remember wht conversation thy were having ...Confusednow tht u asked me ... me wondering did something like tht happened Ouch bcoz ... all i remember is maan's head on geet's belly ...Day Dreamingother than tht i don't remember any thingOuch
 
now also seeing tht same pose Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlInu-13

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Joined: 01 August 2008
Posts: 6730

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

It kills me.... Angry Sitting here in the office and reading update and getting all desperate to see this video... I'm sure it will be an amazing scene... AWESOME ....  So waiting to get back home to check this out... Which aint gonna happen for the next 6-7 hours Cry
Why blood smae blood Azmi!!Cry me too sitting at office dreaming about the segments!Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti_fijidewdropred

Inu-13 IF-Rockerz
Inu-13
Inu-13

Joined: 15 August 2006
Posts: 6177

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

NM ... u r welcome ...
 
yes neha ... ur dream is no editing this episode being aired ...LOLyeah  we can't believe these editors ... who messed up geet plenty of times ...LOLhope thy don't do tht this time ...
 
 we want the exact scenes wht we saw ... even more better ... if we can Winkwithout editing ...Wink
 
after i saw that godhi wala scene .... every word blanked off my mind ...seriusly I don't even remember wht conversation thy were having ...Confusednow tht u asked me ... me wondering did something like tht happened Ouch bcoz ... all i remember is maan's head on geet's belly ...Day Dreamingother than tht i don't remember any thingOuch
 
now also seeing tht same pose Day Dreaming 

LOLLOLLOL yeaah actually i too heard it after watching the vid several times ..!! gosh i really want maan n geet to narrate my biochemistry so dat wo mereko aise he yaad ho jaye.!!LOL
 anyways gotta goo.. take care n dreamz doo come true.!!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Joined: 24 February 2007
Posts: 43551

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Originally posted by Azmatazz

It kills me.... Angry Sitting here in the office and reading update and getting all desperate to see this video... I'm sure it will be an amazing scene... AWESOME ....  So waiting to get back home to check this out... Which aint gonna happen for the next 6-7 hours Cry
Why blood smae blood Azmi!!Cry me too sitting at office dreaming about the segments!Cry

i so hope you get some way to see the segments, ask the company to get wifi so you can see it on your phones

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Preethi-PremiAmoureuxdewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Joined: 08 August 2010
Posts: 28870

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Inu-13


LOLLOLLOL yeaah actually i too heard it after watching the vid several times ..!! gosh i really want maan n geet to narrate my biochemistry so dat wo mereko aise he yaad ho jaye.!!LOL
 anyways gotta goo.. take care n dreamz doo come true.!!Wink

 

 
i will watch the seg again ... after some time ...
 
very gud thought ...
 
 i 2 want them to teach me my subject so tht i don't forget it forever ... like how we don't forget a single scene or dialogue of maaneet ... if thy teach us our subject ... i guess we all will get 150 / 100 in the exams & pass out with flying colors ...
 
hope all our dreamz do come true ...Smileok bye nice talking to u neha ...
iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 7033

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
me......

its my dream scene and personally i lik it very very very very very much.......

m super duper excited.................when will i see it yr?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Preethi-Premidewdropred

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Joined: 27 May 2007
Posts: 14341

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Originally posted by Azmatazz

It kills me.... Angry Sitting here in the office and reading update and getting all desperate to see this video... I'm sure it will be an amazing scene... AWESOME ....  So waiting to get back home to check this out... Which aint gonna happen for the next 6-7 hours Cry
Why blood smae blood Azmi!!Cry me too sitting at office dreaming about the segments!Cry

i so hope you get some way to see the segments, ask the company to get wifi so you can see it on your phones
Guyz... probably you are underestimating our sys admins.. We have every damn tech wifi etc etc but the smarties have blocked it from the gateway itself.... So be it your laptops, machines or phones once blocked you cannot see those sites or even those players in the office premises....... anyways its a reality we need to live with Wink Thank you all honeys for feeling for us.... Embarrassed But i think i'm fine now.... i convinced myself and have got my patience back...  Smile

Edited by Azmatazz - 07 January 2011 at 3:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Preethi-Premidewdropred

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
GEET On SBS Segment

Author: BrOkeN   Replies: 0   Views: 743

BrOkeN 0 743 11 August 2010 at 11:50am by BrOkeN
guyz r v in fr 1 mre mirchi segment..hehe

Author: adits7   Replies: 0   Views: 3302

adits7 0 3302 26 July 2010 at 2:42pm by adits7
luved d way maan scolded sasha and tasha...

Author: Luvushaheer   Replies: 3   Views: 548

Luvushaheer 3 548 12 July 2010 at 4:06am by sravani899
Jodi's u luved/still luv bfr maneet?

2

Author: hellyeah   Replies: 14   Views: 1257

hellyeah 14 1257 23 June 2010 at 5:05am by Jay-Dee

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index