Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

wow luved the segment specially SBS... did u 2 (Page 3)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

di  i watched oly half stuid Phone rang at the same moment if i dnt attend the call mom will scold me as she left mobile and went to our office....hell y did she leave it today and tat too while they aired Geet scenes..stupid caller..

oh arti ... i guess the first ahlf of the seg was the same as shown in SBB & E24 .... they all basically covered the same thing shayri part & geet & maan hugging ...

but i think maan in white sherwani was not covered by sbb or e24 as i have not seen e24 full ... saw only half ...

any how after some time u can get the video online ... so u can watch it again & again & u will love it .. 

stupid caller ... caller ko gali de rahin hain ... patha nahin kaun hoga arti

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--aarthi--

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged

x

Originally posted by Inu-13

Yeaaah todayy SBS segment was just rockking yaaar..!!

Loved dem both..!!LOLEmbarrassed n dere offscreen mastii..!! by god kinne bade nataunki hai dono.!!LOLLOL

n yeaah mine too fav. scene was maan in sherwaani n geet dressed in pink dress .. i think maan told geet abt his decision in t5he hospital.!!ShockedEmbarrassed n awww it was soooo cute wen maan was sitting on the floor stretching his legs i think uski nerve pull ho gai hogi..!! gosh.. dey both were soooo cutee.!!Big smile

their off screen chemistry is always great yaar ...love the way they both enjoy while shooting cracking jokes ...

the whole sangeet will b regarding maan's guilt & how geet will bring out tht fact from him ... & think maan will tell her after tht belly part ...

waiting for the episode though ...it was really sweet ...

maan & geet sitting on the floor .. yeah tht was nice too ... don't know tht scene will come in the show or it is off screen ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Inu-13Preethi-Premikirti_fiji

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Azmatazz

It kills me.... Angry Sitting here in the office and reading update and getting all desperate to see this video... I'm sure it will be an amazing scene... AWESOME ....  So waiting to get back home to check this out... Which aint gonna happen for the next 6-7 hours Cry

believe me u will love it ... oh dear ... don't worry .... watch this video the first thing after u come home

Amoureux

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

It kills me.... Angry Sitting here in the office and reading update and getting all desperate to see this video... I'm sure it will be an amazing scene... AWESOME ....  So waiting to get back home to check this out... Which aint gonna happen for the next 6-7 hours Cry
hey twin rona mana hai, its friday, sangeet and nice moments comming up
Kits kya karu yaar... I need to watch this asap... Else .... you know concentration ki waat.... Confused

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by misshoshiyapur

yes it was so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i think he said truth
but not sure

i thnk he will tell her abt the truth after tht part ... i m guessing ... well have to wait for the episode though ... i am waiting for tht episode
bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

thanks for updating... i missed it...

dewdropred

Inu-13 IF-Rockerz
Inu-13
Inu-13

Originally posted by dewdropred

their off screen chemistry is always great yaar ...love the way they both enjoy while shooting cracking jokes ...

the whole sangeet will b regarding maan's guilt & how geet will bring out tht fact from him ... & think maan will tell her after tht belly part ...

waiting for the episode though ...it was really sweet ...

maan & geet sitting on the floor .. yeah tht was nice too ... don't know tht scene will come in the show or it is off screen ...

Yeaah..!! dat stretching part was toh off screen as maan said ouuch too.. n both wre laughing ..!! i think it will b maan will b sad n wen geet will ask him he will b sad n den dat belly scene dat i choose yu etc etc n den will sit on the floor..!!Goshh yeh 9:30 hone mein why clcok yaking shoo much time..!!AngryAngryLOL

dewdropred

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

believe me u will love it ... oh dear ... don't worry .... watch this video the first thing after u come home

Oh! no doubts about that that i will love it.... I love anything with Maneet onscreen... Smile Thanks yaar... i think i have to keep it out of my mind till i get home...

dewdropred

Go to top