Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

wow luved the segment specially SBS... did u 2 (Page 11)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Originally posted by vrsharma

i think maan have told her every thing. but yes loved the scene totally (apart from anni & arjun i loved every thing)

Really? and everythin gis normal right? no problem?Confused

yup every thing will be fine ... just waiting for the big fat wedding to happen Smile

Yeah by the looks of it Maan told Geet everything and she seemed to understand, so hopefully everything will be fine. Just hope this is not our wishful thinking and everything really is fine.

Dew did you notice that Arjun was dancing at the sangeet, isn't he supposed to be just the wedding planner,Angry what is he doing dancing with NE at the sangeet, would love to see Maan's reaction to this.LOL

Just can't wait to see today's episode only hope that everything well between Maaneet, don't want to see Maan sad

dee i made a post on this and sent u the pm ... plz chk tht ...

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by Azmatazz

Smile Our system admins are smart... they have blocked all video sites and any video players... Though i can see Shinus post but not the video player... Thus no videos can be played....  So ... unless i get back home i can see no video... Thank God they have not blocked IF yet....  However i fear it might happen soon Wink

i guess tht's normal in offices to block all sites ... but u r lucky u can get IF still ....if they know there is a site by tht name & have any idea how much it is popular among us ... then thy def will ... b careful don't let any know abt IF ... other wise ... u will not get even the WU ...
Yeah agree ... Lucky me...  And they dare block IF...  Wink If they do... then.... i wish i ... i will be able to do something... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

Go to top