Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Azmatazz

Guyz... probably you are underestimating our sys admins.. We have every damn tech wifi etc etc but the smarties have blocked it from the gateway itself.... So be it your laptops, machines or phones once blocked you cannot see those sites or even those players in the office premises....... anyways its a reality we need to live with 😉 Thank you all honeys for feeling for us.... 😳 But i think i'm fine now.... i convinced myself and have got my patience back...  😊

oh dear ... only written updates will help u then ... oh can't do anything for u yaar ...😊
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Cant wait for that maneet Scene i guess it will be Tomorrow
Wanted to see MSK doing that from a long time 😍
CVs with all the Bloopers....YOu guys are just AWESOME 🤗

dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrsharma

i think maan have told her every thing. but yes loved the scene totally (apart from anni & arjun i loved every thing)

vidya ... me thinking maan will open up after tht scene ... both sitting on the floor & talking to each other ...😍
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Parisa-

Cant wait for that maneet Scene i guess it will be Tomorrow
Wanted to see MSK doing that from a long time 😍
CVs with all the Bloopers....YOu guys are just AWESOME 🤗

😆😆😆😆 underlined part in bold .... 😆😆😆😆so true ... coz thy give us lovely maaneet scenes ...coz of which we forgive them just like tht ...

yup tht's my fav scene ... & me 2 waiting for it since a long time
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

Really? and everythin gis normal right? no problem?😕

yup every thing will be fine ... just waiting for the big fat wedding to happen 😊
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Preethi-Premi : Yeah real world it is.... Chalo we sail in the same boat.... 😊

@dewdropred: Wish you could do something dear... But as i said thanks for sharing our pain...  I have convinced my self and got my patience back... 😳
Edited by Azmatazz - 13 years ago
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely SBS segment......wow, Geet in Neetu Singh garb was awesome!

Looks like poor Maan 's told Geet about his decision at the hospital and from the looks of it Geet has no problem with it...she seems as though she understood his dilemma...just like I thought.

If that's the case, my respect for the cvs will rise like a tsunami wave! Coz, they won't milk that situation later to bring about needless misunderstanding between them!

The bedroom scene was so moving......and, is it my imagination or did GC get a cramp on his right leg when he was sitting on the floor? He looked as though he was in pain.
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: Azmatazz

@Preethi-Premi : Yeah real world it is.... Chalo we sail in the same boat.... 😊

@dewdropred: Wish you could do something dear... But as i said thanks for sharing our pain...  I have convinced my self and got my patience back... 😳

oh i am feeling real bad dear ...:( ... NM after coming home watch tht first ...😊 u r welcome ... dear any time ...🤗
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: pippa

Lovely SBS segment......wow, Geet in Neetu Singh garb was awesome!

Looks like poor Maan 's told Geet about his decision at the hospital and from the looks of it Geet has no problem with it...she seems as though she understood his dilemma...just like I thought.

If that's the case, my respect for the cvs will rise like a tsunami wave! Coz, they won't milk that situation later to bring about needless misunderstanding between them!

The bedroom scene was so moving......and, is it my imagination or did GC get a cramp on his right leg when he was sitting on the floor? He looked as though he was in pain.

GC did get a cramp ... while sitting on the floor ... not ur imagination
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
[thanks for this news as i m  working i don get time to see SBS or SBB. thanks for this update..... it will be a treat for the GEET"s fans....... just waiting for the episode..