India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

wow luved the segment specially SBS... did u 2

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged

wow i luved the SBS segment ... waiting for the episode ... to air ... maan in white sherwani & geet  dressed in pink ... Day Dreaming

in maan's bedroom ... maan places his head more his cheek on geet's belly & kind of crying ... i guess geet wanted him to listen to the baby / feel the baby ...

oh i loved tht scene so much yaar ... now desperately waiting for the episode .... god knows whn it will air ... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming 

BTW forgot to tell u all---

That was my dream scene ..my most fav scene of all .... maan keeping his cheek / head in geet's godhi / belly & talking to the baby ... no wonder i am desperate to watch tht scene ....

I luv this scene so much that I make maan do that in my FF very often LOL

My Guess work :-

looks like geet will know tht something has been bothering him ... & is asking him abt tht ... this is my guess ... though ... as she saw him feeling sad ... & feeling bad ... coz of his guilt .... & maan might tell her after this scene ... abt how he picked geet instead of the baby ...

Edited by dewdropred - 07 January 2011 at 3:12am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10geet261suprialove4maaneetramita_nayalsalmankhanrulzsksgcharlie1950whitepearlbd670816Preethi-PremivrsharmaKissTheSkyviny_queenInu-13Angadzgirleuphoricdrdee142iMadzramaheshitsmylifebosskhushi_4everjyoti06Fallen AngelRajeevGurtiFanmaaniqraneharasdlife19bharkhat_areeb-Mayu---aarthi--blackb28kirti_fiji

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
di i think maan has told the truth...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pippaRajeevGurtiFandewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

wow i luved the SBS segment ... waiting for the episode ... to air ... maan in white sherwani & geet  dressed in pink ...

maan places his head on geet's belly & kind of crying ... oh i loved tht scene so much yaar ... now desperately waiting for the episode .... god knows whn it will air ...

I hope Maan tells Geet everything & Geet reassures Maan and we'll get a happy Maan today, please please, can't bear to see Maan suffering

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

di i think maan has told the truth...

not sure i am thinking geet will ask him first as expected ... bcoz he really luks sad ... & i think we will get tht episode today ....

maan did not tell her ... but will tell her ... i guess after maan's keep his head on her belly ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ramahesh--aarthi--

Killer_DeviL IF-Sizzlerz
Killer_DeviL
Killer_DeviL

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

wow i luved the SBS segment ... waiting for the episode ... to air ... maan in white sherwani & geet  dressed in pink ...

maan places his head on geet's belly & kind of crying ... oh i loved tht scene so much yaar ... now desperately waiting for the episode .... god knows whn it will air ...

I hope Maan tells Geet everything & Geet reassures Maan and we'll get a happy Maan today, please please, can't bear to see Maan suffering

dewdropred

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

dew the best part was when both of them sit on floor and after scene over laughed like helllll

did u noticed that it was very sweet

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurtiRajeevGurtiFandewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Originally posted by drdee142

yes dee ...felt so bad yesterday ...

dee i think maan wll b happy most probably from either tomorrow or monday ... i 2 hope so yaar he get's over his guilt ... & this time geet will do that for him ... she will b the person instrumental in removing his guilt conscious ... me thinks so

drdee142

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
reading this makes me all tingly tingly, cant wait to see it when someone posts it

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bd670816Preethi-Premidrdee142RajeevGurtiFanAmoureuxdewdropred

Go to top