CrazyCutesy

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
well written
hope to see this in d showSmile

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Hey Blueangel13...Did any one said this to you yet or not, but today's episode was close to yours and have this guts feeling that we might see the continuation tomorrow and day after.

You were in my mind all the time when I was watching Maan and Geet and repeated the convo between them. 
Of course it was not word to word, or scene to scene but I was in your land then GHSP...Again Gr8 piece of work .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blueangel1308

Junglebee IF-Addictz
Junglebee
Junglebee

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged

that was mesmerisingly beautiful OS....

simply amazing

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
awwwwww..that was so cute..i really loved it..well written 
dips_chim Senior Member
dips_chim
dips_chim

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
beautiful OS...!!!Wink
blueangel1308 Senior Member
blueangel1308
blueangel1308

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
@ Newdime

Shaheda,

i agree, many times stories are more ideal than what happens in real life. the kind of courage which is shown time and again by characters is above reality. i cant say that given the many chances and choices in life that i have been given, i have always acted with the courage which i should.

in the fanfictions i create, i try to keep it a good mixture of reality and some elements of fantasy. I have to say, as much as i mix in tragedy and sadness and reality, i am sucker for happily ever after, well at least a chance at happiness; so when i write, i always try to incorporate hope into what i write, because i don't want to fathom it any other way. i guess in a way, i am an optimistic with hints of a pessimist.

and you are welcome to give me your thoughts anytime. yes, it is best to keep the empty spaces in the mind, so much new things out there to absorb and learn. And you were the first one to tell me, how similar my OS is to what is happening, thank you. it makes me happy. i cant wait to see how it works out in Geet. going by SBS looks like Maan's confession might happen soon, cant wait to see it.

Thanks,

Khushi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Newdime-pixie-

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
I think his guilt, insecurities and the desire to retain the smile on Geet's face kept him from confessing...

Its ironic that at the engagement- Maan was so consumed by his own Happiness while Geet was the one who was trying to hide the 1000s of emotions racing through her mind once she found out Dev was Maan's brother. Now, Maan is trying to hide his guilt and fear of Geet's reaction to his choice.

I think you captured his conflict very beautifully. 
Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
fabSmile

Go to top