Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Shweta is the CLEAR winner..Janta Janaardan LOL! (Page 20)

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

@ sweta , i got ur point  i concede  dt i should not repeat ds word for dolly it seems to be   nasty for any  gal (   kya karun  i got to know it from bb show , i m not one who used ds word . )but i would like to ask  u , words scumbag cheap   makkar  using for shweta here  , dse all are good words ?? several times i noticed dse words being used by anti fans to st, they  neither get warned nor their warning levels get increased..
 one thing more i dint   try to make it as chat zone....

All those words have been dealt with or told to changed or given note upon. Cheap.. I think you guys too use this word a lot and more too.

Vikrant or anyone else have any query kindly pm but no discussion about all this on the forum. Thank you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

sonia , u are apni wali sonia naa ,   yesteday last night i got my warning level increased , reason is dt i used offensive language .. i m not able to understand where did i use????

i think dt  mod  increased my WL to see my posts in  kb's thread ,   aise maine kiya likha tha unme which seems to be offensive, i just asked him  its only for gals ? boys are not good debater????

Vicky it is better if you do not talk about warning levels on the forum. Your warning level was increased for this same topic my note on pg 11. You, Sonia, Milind and SohaniD were using all kind of words and offensive statements to each other and having an argument and just spamming the topic and this was not the first time. You can check your warning meter to see as to why your wl was increased but do NOT talk about warning levels on the forum. If any queries please pm.

ok ,  sorry for  talking about it on forum ,   i m going to pm you ..
would tell u briefly vt happened last night ???
akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sonia3

Originally posted by akash08

I wonder why mods love ST threads so much !! What about name calling in other threads?
There are so many people who just can not write name of ST without adding 3-4 adjectives and they are not noticed!!

these modz are biased

what else can i sayLOL

sonia , u are apni wali sonia naa ,   yesteday last night i got my warning level increased , reason is dt i used offensive language .. i m not able to understand where did i use????

i think dt  mod  increased my WL to see my posts in  kb's thread ,   aise maine kiya likha tha unme which seems to be offensive, i just asked him  its only for gals ? boys are not good debater????

Most of the guys felt offended at the post. Is it good enough to write : " do not treat this is as gender discrimination?". If that post is not gender discrimination, what else is?

Can I tomorrow write a big bold statement saying please do not take is as gali and start abusing anyone!!

Do not know the details of IF COC, but thought in any kind of forum, anywhere in the world, discrimination need to be condemened and trashed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HaHaHeHe-HuppFaraan92prerna4rishav

Go to top