afghan33 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
why do i have the strangest feeling that lali's sis rekha could be the stalker! in today's episode we saw a barefooted mysterious women walking around the haveli!!!! while madhur followed her she hid behind the curtains and disappeared and all of a sudden rekha popped up behind him and made up a excuse of hearing the noise ok why didnt anybody else hear it??????? rekha was barefooted just like the stalker!!!!!!!!! remember what happened between the sister's? i have a feeling she is getting revenge on lali and shekhar and putting siddheshwari marks everywhere making it look like siddheshwari according to shekhar's visions when something happens!!!!!!!! i don't know guys what do you think do you agree?????????? comments plz.........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't think its Rekha but some other girl
Neela10 thumbnail

Rekha was not around during Siddheshwari's time.  I don't think she will know what Siddy's jewellery type are, and also, where would she get the jewelery from?  The other question is why is Laali behaving like Siddy?  This can't be Rekha's doing?

The only person who would have access to Siddy's jewelery would be Dr. Surbhi, if she is indeed Siddy's sister.  She may have brought it with her when she came to Vishanganj to take revenge for Siddy's & probably her family's  humiliation at the hands of Shekhar, Laali and Loha.

Since she is a doctor, she may have some knowledge about the medicine type to use to cause a Split Personality Disorder in Laali.

Still, I could be wrong. And it may be Gangiya, or Loha's doing. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†Gangiya could be using some "herbal medicine" to cause a personality change in Laali through Jamuni, maybe.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I still hold on to my answer that I think it is Loha who has someone working for him.
He does not like Laali and would think of whatever he could to get back at her.

I don't think it could be Rekha because she does not seem to bright enough to come up with an idea like this and I don't think she is capable of something of this magnitude unless she is working for the Loha!!!  I could see that.
πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰

Once a Loha always a Loha...he will never ever change in a million years.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
afghan33 thumbnail
i know that rekha wasn't around at sidd'ys time but Dr, surbi could be giving her the jewelry's to place everywhere!!!!!! it still doesn't tell me why she was walking around just like the barefooted women and why was she barefooted!!!!!!!! who know lali and shekhar better than rekha of course she is smart why not? its not loha singh he is away and he wouldn't do such a thing it would ruin his chances of being a sarpanch again!!!!!!!!!!!! Dr. surbhi was treating a patient at the hut when one of the events happened so it cant be her and also when she was with shekhar after she finished and walked away someone was lurking in the shadow for shekhar!!!!!! Dr. surbhi cant be that fast and stalk shekhar yeah right!!!!!!!
IamaPCmaniac thumbnail
i think its siddeshwari or the doctor
afghan33 thumbnail
@saga06 i don't think its siddheshwari she isn't that smart to pull of such things! i think the doctor is ranvijay's daughter!!!!!!!
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Well Doc Surbhi is Siddy's sis Whos back to revenge We know that..But there is so much confusion as Director want us suspect Every lady in haveli ...

Its Surbhi I think