Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

No nomination for SGP @Apsara ???

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
OMG.. guys...did u see this article..... theres no news of SGP ...or Ragini or Jay getting nominationsCry

Pavitra Rishta, Pratigya, Taarak Mehta lead Apsara awards nominations
By IANS, 7 January, 2011
Pavitra Rishta, Pratigya, Taarak Mehta lead Apsara awards nominations"Pavitra Rishta", "Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya" and "Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah" are leading the 6th Chevrolet Apsara Film & Television Producers Guild Awards list with five nominations each.Star Plus' "Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya", a show on based on eve-teasing, has garnered nominations for best drama series-fiction, best director fiction for Yatin Dang, best writer for Pearl Grey and best ensemble cast.

The show's protagonist Pooja Gor is also vying for the title of best actress in a drama series.

Zee TV's "Pavitra Rishta" has also been nominated in best drama series category. Both the lead actors Ankita Lokhande and Sushant Singh Rajput are also up for the trophy of best actress drama and best actor drama respectively.

The show's director Kushal Zaveri is nominated in best director fiction category, while writer Rajesh Joshi has been nominated in best writer category.

SAB TV's "Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah" has also been nominated in best drama series - fiction, while Disha Vakhani, popularly known as Daya and Dilip Joshi as her on screen husband Jethalal, are also nominated for best actress and best actor award respectively. The show has also been nominated for best ensemble cast.

Writers Raju Odedra and Rajen Upadhyay have earned nomination for best writer for the comedy show.

Also vying for the trophy of best drama series fiction are Sony's "Baat Hamari Pakki Hai" and Star One's "Dill Mill Gayye".

In the best actor category, Ronit Roy will compete with Sushant, Dilip, Barun Sobti of "Baat Hamari Pakki Hai" and Kanwaljeet Singh of "Sabki Laadli Bebo" in the best actor category for his role in "Bandini".

The best director category includes Nikhil Sinha for "Baba Aiso Varr Dhundho", Pradeep Yadav for "Balika Vadhu Kacchi Umar Ke Pakke Rishte", and Dharmesh Shah and Khazaan Panesar for "Ek Veer Stree Ki Kahani Jhansi Ki Rani".

"Baat Hamari Pakki Hai" and "Dill Mill Gayye" have also been nominated in best drama series fiction.

Other nominations in best actress category are Rashmi Desai for "Uttaran" and Reena Kapoor of "Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki".

The nominations in the best non-fiction category are "Dance India Dance Season 2?; "Big Boss - Season 4?; "Zara Nach Ke Dikha-Season 2?; "Entertainment ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega" and "Koffee With Karan - Season 3?.

The awards ceremony will take place Jan 11 and will be shown on Colors Jan 23.

Edited by Armu4eva - 07 January 2011 at 1:38am

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
I think they are taking one serial from one channel, as SGP already got so many awards elsewhere they are sending P for the awards, may be they are trying to be FAIR and promote the channel, not the competition.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram.Nish.Sinha18Keenu.G

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

I think they are taking one serial from one channel, as SGP already got so many awards elsewhere they are sending P for the awards, may be they are trying to be FAIR and promote the channel, not the competition.

Sheems....how can that be... if that were the case.. PR and Uttaran shouldn also be nominated since these two are the most successful shows on their channels.. Zee and Colors.....Confused

Seems SP is trying to motivate the other shows??? Confused 

Whatever... nominations for SGP to banta hai boss Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-raiAasma-

sreeu Newbie
sreeu
sreeu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
I THINK EVERYONE R FEARING OF SGP...RAGINI & JAI...  j&r HAV GOT THAT MUCH OF LIMELIGHT THAN ANY OTHER STARS.   

JAI & RAGINI WITHOUT ANY INTIMATE SCENES HAV "B"COM THE BEST JODI ON D SMALL SCREEN... SGP is a hit more than dabanggg
.. IF IT IS NOMINATED IN ANY CATEGORY IT IS GOING TO EMERGED AS WINNER MAY B THAT IS D REASON FOR NOT NOMINATING IT...

AREEE VO NOMINATE KARE YA NA KARE.. SGPIANS KE LIYE TO VO HAMESHA WINNERS HI HAI..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramvedula_1Siddhi_

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
I think you are right Tanu as since from day one SP is NOT promoting SGP as they promote there other shpw, they are definetly biased with Ravi Ojha productions I guess as they are no nonsense , lobbying, lpotting etc etc type of production house , they just work and work hard and we love them. Its there own loss as none of us would watch that crap award anyways.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaKeenu.G

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

I think you are right Tanu as since from day one SP is NOT promoting SGP as they promote there other shpw, they are definetly biased with Ravi Ojha productions I guess as they are no nonsense , lobbying, lpotting etc etc type of production house , they just work and work hard and we love them. Its there own loss as none of us would watch that crap award anyways.

I agree... suddenly they have stopped promoting SGP....Ouch there hasnt been a new promo since the maha epi cooking one
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
i was just discussin this with my mom yesterday that SP would have never ever dreamt that 2 shows at 7-8 band will get so much TRPs...SGP considered as the best series and liked by everyone....and hence SP cannot change them or swap to a new timings....

and SP has always tried to keep changing its prgms in this time...and thats not happening...

prbably they are trying to stop it by not promoting...
whatever it is...SGP is the best..nomination or not...
it has proved that its the best

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaFeefiSiddhi_

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

i was just discussin this with my mom yesterday that SP would have never ever dreamt that 2 shows at 7-8 band will get so much TRPs...SGP considered as the best series and liked by everyone....and hence SP cannot change them or swap to a new timings....

and SP has always tried to keep changing its prgms in this time...and thats not happening...

prbably they are trying to stop it by not promoting...
whatever it is...SGP is the best..nomination or not...
it has proved that its the best

Yh i agree Shwets..SP is an expert at fiddling with show timings Cry but m very sad that they din nominate SGP.... its the bestest thing on TV for heavens sake Ouch (forget abt sona)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index