India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya Just Back Off!! (Page 9)

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
^^ We can, im not talking about "reasons". What im getting at is, that we cannot fall in love in abstract, there must be some internal qualities of someone that attracts me emotionally to them. It grows with time, but there must be some emotional depth, to BEGIN WITH. Otherwise, whats the difference between "Love" and "Crush"? Tell that to me.LOL

Sure...Piya cares for abhay -which is illogical as she's not  had any chance to connect with him at depth, like normal people. Its a supernatural love story, so guess they're making it all mysterious with "unseen abstract bonds". But i maintain that shes not in love with him . She only CARES about him.I like scores of people, but im not in love with anyone, love dosent happen so simply. And also, a point to be noted -Piya felt attracted to Abhay even when she was treated harshly by him, when she knew him just for a few weeks. TongueAbout Abhay. its the memory which haunts him, we know. But with Piya, its mysterious attraction +care which she's dwelling on presently, she'll really FALL IN LOVE once she gets to know the real abhay.

Edited by krystal_watz - 11 January 2011 at 11:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amber_1

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

^^ We can, im not talking about "reasons". What im getting at that we cannot fall in love in abstract, there must be some internal qualities of someone that attracts me emotionally to them. It grows with time, but there must be some emotional depth, to BEGIN WITH. Otherwise, whats the difference between "Love" and "Crush"? Tell that to me.LOL

Sure...Piya cares for abhay -which is illogical as she's not  had any chance to connect with him at depth, like normal people. Its a supernatural love story, so guess they're making it all mysterious with "unseen abstract bonds". But i maintain that shes not in love with him . She only CARES about him.I like scores of people, but im not in love with anyone, love dosent happen so simply. And also, a point to be noted -Piya felt attracted to Abhay even when she was treated harshly by him, when she knew him just for a few weeks. About Abhay. its the memory which haunts him, we know. But with Piya, its mysterious attraction +care which she's dwelling on, she'll really FALL IN LOVE once she gets to know the real abhay.

well crush is much different in a crush you don't really care about the person! and you will back off, once he treats you bad, but Piya didn't!

anyhow seems that you and me will never agree on thisLOL

and now you brought Abhay too..Wink

Abhay said in two occasions, piya you and Miathli are becoming one in my heart.. i explained this, it was like he is saying he has the same strong feelings for Piya now as he had them once for Miathli ..and those feelings are of deep love

so there i believe that he has fallen for her too..and that he isn't attracted to her because he way she look, he can tell now the difference
krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
I said, she cares about him as her saviour and as a person, AND having a crush at the same time.

Also, as i just explained -caring so much for someone you know so little is unrealistic. Read the second paragraph.

And yup, looks like it we're not gonna agree so easy!LOL

Amber_1

Amber_1 Goldie
Amber_1
Amber_1

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

well crush is much different in a crush you don't really care about the person! and you will back off, once he treats you bad, but Piya didn't!

Abhay said in two occasions, piya you and Miathli are becoming one in my heart.. i explained this, it was like he is saying he has the same strong feelings for Piya now as he had them once for Miathli ..and those feelings are of deep love

so there i believe that he has fallen for her too..and that he isn't attracted to her because he way she look, he can tell now the difference

I know this wasn't directed to me but...caring doesn't mean you LOVE someone. Only way you can truly say you're in 'love' is when you KNOW the person...and you accept them with their faults. Right now Piya doesn't know anything about Abhay (other than he's good at heart). She cares for him and she's CURIOUS about him. But then again seeing the way she was about Maya...curiosity is Piya and Piya is curiosity. Wacko

Anyhow...don't know about Abhay and wont comment on him, but the way TV shows show love is pretty retarded. Confused
Love is a REALLY big word...you can't fall for someone until you completely know them. What you have before that is infatuation and attraction and in Piya's case...caring.

Oh and how old is Piya supposed to be? She's shown a teenager, right?

krystal_watz

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amber_1

I know this wasn't directed to me but...caring doesn't mean you LOVE someone. Only way you can truly say you're in 'love' is when you KNOW the person...and you accept them with their faults. Right now Piya doesn't know anything about Abhay (other than he's good at heart). She cares for him and she's CURIOUS about him. But then again seeing the way she was about Maya...curiosity is Piya and Piya is curiosity. Wacko

Anyhow...don't know about Abhay and wont comment on him, but the way TV shows show love is pretty retarded. Confused
Love is a REALLY big word...you can't fall for someone until you completely know them. What you have before that is infatuation and attraction and in Piya's case...caring.

Oh and how old is Piya supposed to be? She's shown a teenager, right?

AmberTongue

@red, caring doesn't define love true! actually not any one affection defines love on its own, cause love is a combination of many things including caring!

@bold well not even knowing somone makes you fall in love with them does it?..i mean otherwise we would have fallen for any of our freinds or class mates that we know very well!Confused 

why do we fall for  a certain person and not to every tom dick and harry! 

although knowing someone well when you fall in love with them and accepting him with all his flaws makes love stronger and this is what we call unconditional love

sometimes after knowing them you might start to fall out of love because you cant accept him and hate his guts

this falling process is unexplainable!, you cant say because i knew him well i fall in love with him!! can you!

about Piya knowing only his good heart what is more appealing then someone having a good heart and who is heroic in his behavior! i think this is more appealing then knowing what type of music he listens to, or his political views or which star he belongs toLOL or...etc 

my point is there is no special reason for falling in love! it just happens, maybe in few moments or maybe it takes days or maybe a life time! and you cant dismiss it as an attraction or crush! 

as there is a huge difference, when you love someone there will be a connection between you two, you feel he is the most important person in your life, his sadness and happiness matters to you, you dream of him as your partner for life time , you might risk it all for him 

love is more powerful it has the attraction aspect in it but still its stronger feeling 

@brown, i knew somone will bring this up!LOL

being 17 doesn't mean your feelings are insignificant or are  hormonal driven does it!LOL..

there is no age limit to have that special connection with someone, that is what we call love!
i know of  a girl who fallen in love when she was 13 and the boy 15, ten years later she got married to him! though 13 is very young 

as i was still a little girl when i was 13 playing with my bratz and barbies!LOL but hey  not all the people are the same!  

gitika.j

Amber_1 Goldie
Amber_1
Amber_1

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

AmberTongue

@red, caring doesn't define love true! actually not any one affection defines love on its own, cause love is a combination of many things including caring!

@bold well not even knowing somone makes you fall in love with them does it?..i mean otherwise we would have fallen for any of our freinds or class mates that we know very well!Confused 

although knowing someone well when you fall in love with them and accepting him with all his flaws makes love stronger and this is what we call unconditional love

sometimes after knowing them you might start to fall out of love because you cant accept him and hate his guts

this falling process is unexplainable!, you cant say because i knew him well i fall in love with him!! can you!

about Piya knowing only his good heart what is more appealing then someone having a good heart and who is heroic in his behavior! i think this is more appealing then knowing what type of music he listens to, or his political views or which star he belongs toLOL or...etc 

my point is there is no special reason for falling in love! it just happens, maybe in few moments or maybe it takes days or maybe a life time! and you cant dismiss it as an attraction or crush! 

as there is a huge difference, when you love someone there will be a connection between you two, you feel he is the most important person in your life, his sadness and happiness matters to you, you dream of him as your partner for life time , you might risk it all for him 

love is more powerful it has the attraction aspect in it but still its stronger feeling 

being 17 doesn't mean your feelings are insignificant or are  hormonal driven does it!LOL..

there is no age limit to have that special connection with someone, that is what we call love!
i know of  a girl who fallen in love when she was 13 and the boy 15, ten years later she got married to him! though 13 is very young 

as i was still a little girl when i was 13 playing with my bratz and barbies!LOL but hey  not all the people are the same!  

ah..I just saw this!

Love is overrated, seriously. Bollywood has blown this one word/feeling out of proportion and now we have these ridiculous notions about it being 'oh so magical' or 'unconditional'.

Love for another human being (other than your parents/siblings) is NEVER unconditional. Piya felt her first 'curiosity' or as you say 'love' when Abhay saved her from falling. Abhay sees HIS first love in her face, if that wasn't the case he would treat her like another Misha/Panchi.

Love for me is a mix of physical attraction + emotional attachment. We're emotionally attached to our friends, when we start finding that 'tension'...that attraction towards them thats when we fall for that one specific friend.

Piya is attached to Kabir, and he's a good guy...but she's attached AND attracted to abhay, which is why all of you believe its love.

I'm not saying she absolutely can NOT be in love, she can be. But there's still a huge question mark on that 'love' that even Abhay has expressed. He believes she can NOT love an animal like him, means he believes she's 'in love' with him without knowing the real him. Which is true, just because we all know the story is about them two and their love, we know she's going to accept him. But what if we didn't know the synopsis? There would be an equal chance of her denying and running back to where she came from. So until she accepts him COMPLETELY, she can't call her infatuation love.

Now him being a certain way doesn't mean he just has some bad habits, he's a completely different THING. For example, I go for a gender change tomorrow and you and I start dating, you think I'm a man and 'fall' for me (LOL)...but you'll be falling for the man i APPEAR to be...not with the man who once was a woman. Okay lame example, but you got my point.

Anyhow, I mentioned the age because MOST if not all relationships or feelings at that age are hormonal driven. But then again, its a show. They even showed Kabir (who's 18 himself?) tried PROPOSING piya. LOL

And yeah, I know there's no special reason for falling in love, and many people fall out of love too. But falling for someone you know, who completely changes or you lose charm in your relationship is completely different from falling for someone who appears a certain way and is in reality someone else. Piya and Abhay's 'love' reminds me of these internet 'loves' that almost everyone is falling in these days....you can show yourself to be just about anyone behind a little screen and someone falls for that 'image' of you. Now here the difference is Piya DOES know his qualities, but she does NOT know who he actually is, which you can't deny is a big big factor for 'falling in love'.

DISCLAIMER: Just because I wrote all that gibberish doesn't mean I actually believe in this overrated 'emotion'. :p

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amber_1

AmberTongue

ah..I just saw this!

Love is overrated, seriously. Bollywood has blown this one word/feeling out of proportion and now we have these ridiculous notions about it being 'oh so magical' or 'unconditional'.

Love for another human being (other than your parents/siblings) is NEVER unconditional. Piya felt her first 'curiosity' or as you say 'love' when Abhay saved her from falling. Abhay sees HIS first love in her face, if that wasn't the case he would treat her like another Misha/Panchi.

Love for me is a mix of physical attraction + emotional attachment. We're emotionally attached to our friends, when we start finding that 'tension'...that attraction towards them thats when we fall for that one specific friend.

Piya is attached to Kabir, and he's a good guy...but she's attached AND attracted to abhay, which is why all of you believe its love.

I'm not saying she absolutely can NOT be in love, she can be. But there's still a huge question mark on that 'love' that even Abhay has expressed. He believes she can NOT love an animal like him, means he believes she's 'in love' with him without knowing the real him. Which is true, just because we all know the story is about them two and their love, we know she's going to accept him. But what if we didn't know the synopsis? There would be an equal chance of her denying and running back to where she came from. So until she accepts him COMPLETELY, she can't call her infatuation love.

Now him being a certain way doesn't mean he just has some bad habits, he's a completely different THING. For example, I go for a gender change tomorrow and you and I start dating, you think I'm a man and 'fall' for me (LOL)...but you'll be falling for the man i APPEAR to be...not with the man who once was a woman. Okay lame example, but you got my point.

Anyhow, I mentioned the age because MOST if not all relationships or feelings at that age are hormonal driven. But then again, its a show. They even showed Kabir (who's 18 himself?) tried PROPOSING piya. LOL

And yeah, I know there's no special reason for falling in love, and many people fall out of love too. But falling for someone you know, who completely changes or you lose charm in your relationship is completely different from falling for someone who appears a certain way and is in reality someone else. Piya and Abhay's 'love' reminds me of these internet 'loves' that almost everyone is falling in these days....you can show yourself to be just about anyone behind a little screen and someone falls for that 'image' of you. Now here the difference is Piya DOES know his qualities, but she does NOT know who he actually is, which you can't deny is a big big factor for 'falling in love'.

DISCLAIMER: Just because I wrote all that gibberish doesn't mean I actually believe in this overrated 'emotion'. :p

LOL seems you and me will go on in circles with you saying love is such and such ,and i be saying no! its such and suchLOL and about Piya too!

although we seems to agree in few points..thank God!Tongue

but i still believe love is not overrated, call me an emotional,  hormonal driven, romantic fool, the least i careWink ..

it does exist!,  but some people abuse its concept and misuse its name to fulfill their selfish lustful desires and thats really sad 

your example of being a transsexual, and your disclaimer cracked me upROFL..dont be so cynicalLOLTongue

Edited by ka7eela - 15 January 2011 at 11:53pm

Amber_1

Amber_1 Goldie
Amber_1
Amber_1

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

LOL seems you and me will go on in circles with you saying love is such and such ,and i be saying no! its such and suchLOL and about Piya too!

although we seems to agree in few points..thank God!Tongue

but i still believe love is not overrated, call me an emotional,  hormonal driven, romantic fool, the least i careWink ..

it does exist!,  but some people abuse its concept and misuse its name to fulfill their selfish lustful desires and thats really sad 

your example of being a transsexual, and your disclaimer cracked me upROFL..dont be so cynicalLOLTongue

LOL I know...we just have a different POV =\

Anyhow...well it obviously does exist. But there's much more to it than that 'invisible bond' that people talk of. Love has respect, care, expectations, physical attraction, attachment blah blah. Its not a MAGICAL thing sent down to us that comes out of nowhere. Its mixed with a lot of other emotions, and when we find that in one single person we know we want to spend our life with them. Its a good feeling...been there Wacko but its not MAGICAL. It can get ugly, with lots of hurt and blah blah...magical things arent ugly =D

ah lmao...I reread my post AFTER submitting it and wanted to edit the trans gender part pretty badly, but then left it there. LOL

ka7eela

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index