ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

Originally posted by ka7eela

Originally posted by krystal_watz

Its not about "dating or dining". Love means a emotional connection, companionship, which stems from knowing each other. And no, you dont fall in "love" with people just because they saved you. You love someone for who they are, the people they are, which is possible only through long-term friendship. Piya dosent know the person behind Abhay, so she cannot love him. Love dosent happen in two days,sorry.

its not two days DUH! they have known each other for 4 month now!! and  what about the caring side! they care for each other and think about each other, she feels something is different about him yet she still cant keep her self away from him!

ok lets agree to disagree! to each their ownSmile

It is, in the show.LOL

Judging by a soap-serial scale, 4 months would be equivalent to two months. Or even less!Tongue
That is too short a time to fall in love, i think.

@bold underlined: Thats what we call infatuation? When we get attracted to someone without any emotional depth? Thats what I know, at least.

@ blue, really! in the show it has already passed 4 months! Mayas check was dated Nov and her getting beaten up was DEC so said Misha and not to forget before Mayas entry! and all that followed ever since so yeah it has been more then thatTongue

anyhow i never knew that is a time limit for people to fall in loveLOL

again i say people can fall in love any time any where, its not like they say ok its passed two month of our relationship or one year or whatever so now we have to fall in love is it?Confused

as i said before for some it takes only few days  and for some it takes a life time to realize their true feelings!

in Piyas case the girl cares allot about him ( she ran looking fo him in boys locker room to check upon him if he was hurt), 
she trusts him with her life ( she goes with him anywhere he says even jungle)  and with her honor ( she spent a night with him in his room) i still cant get it how you fail to see her love!! what more depth and connection do you need!!

its because all of this i am baffled! how could she try to hurt him now by exposing him in front of all, she should trust him as she did before with her life and honor

any how regrading the thing you said about love is companionship well some couple live together for eternity and still there is no love between them 

i still say there is no time limit for people to fall in love and people are different for some it takes a little while for others it might take longer so lets keep it this way,you have your own BOV and i my own!Smile

Kaheela,

I completely agree with you on this. There's no time limit for people to fall in love...........it all depends on people on how true their feelings are towards each other. Like you said, some live a lifetime together but, never fall in love and for some its a span of a second they fall in love.........and their relationship lasts forever. I also, agree with you that Piya does love Abhay but, I think sometimes we, girls tend to act a bit without thinking. I mean I think we have all done that at one point of our lives where we probably misjudged someone without thinking.

And in the situation she is in, its also complicated as Abhay doesn't open up to her that much so, its like left to her to find out and its seems like she is determined to know the truth so, she wants to find out herself in whatever way she can.

@krystal_watz,

I think it depends from person to person but, I have seen couples fall in love in a short span like I knew this girl in high school, who got married to this guy after knowing him for only 3 months......its been 6 years since, and they are still married. It all varies down to how truly they feel for each other and love is mysterious emotion that has no limits or rules. If your heart is true and your willing to work on your relationship, than it will work no matter what the time span. Then I knew this woman who knew her boyfriend for 8 years (you would think that they know each other pretty well) but, they didn't even last 2 years after marriage.

And about a guy saving a girl everytime..........I don't think she loves him becuz, he saved her, she felt this attraction towards him from the first day. Something that sets him apart from others. Though its another story that he saves her everytime which explains that he feels something for her which is why he risks his own life in order to save her in every danger wherever she is. His need to protect her even though jeopardizing his own life demonstrates to her how much he truly cares for her and that she means something to him for him to do so much for her. Which probably explains why she looks at him with intensity everytime he saves her. I don't know how many guys will risk their lives for the one they love. I think in this sense, it increases her sense of respect and love for Abhay more through his chivalrous acts.

yeah i know in her case she is behaving impulsively now without thinking, and i guess you are right, its because he doesn't open up much to her 

@ bold bang onClap and you backed it up with real examplesClap

@ blue, again you explained it too wellClap..if someone will be there for you all the time saving you protecting you, you  might feel in owe of him at first but then there something much more develops,  it would be trust ,  respect and compassion and that are very good seeds that would probably grow to love

but in Piyas case she is already there the way his closeness affects her is so obvious she didn't mind him to kiss her too! but he was the one who backed offLOL and she day dreamt of him kissing her too! so i dont know what intimacy krystal_watz wants more! Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzz

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
piya seriously you are becoming just a pest nowLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzkrystal_watz

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
@ Kaheela:

It is apparent that i was unable to get my point through. What i was suggesting was, that emotional intimacy is the precursor to love, and the manner in which Piya is shown to be "falling" for Abhay is absurd, since there has not been any blossoming of friendship between them till now. I know your point that the actions of Piya denote her "Love" for Abhay, but, taking the events under a realistic scrutiny, thats not possible. Yeah -so, how much does she know him as a person? Think this over in a practical fashion and you'd get me.

But anyway, as you said  -each one to his own. I respect the way you feel.

Edited by krystal_watz - 11 January 2011 at 9:38pm

lighteningbuzz

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

@ Kaheela:

It is apparent that i was unable to get my point through. What i was suggesting was, that emotional intimacy is the precursor to love, and the manner in which Piya is shown to be "falling" for Abhay is absurd, since there has not been any blossoming of friendship between them till now. I know your point that the actions of Piya denote her "Love" for Abhay, but, taking the events under a realistic scrutiny, thats not possible. Yeah -so, how much does she know him as a person? Think this over in a practical fashion and you'd get me.

ok now i get your point

@ bold not all love stories begin with friendship, a blossoming friendship between a couple might lead them to fall in love and their love might be more stronger in term if bonding because they know each other more

However people tend to fall in love, even without knowing a person! thats why many people get heart broken and fall out of love once they get to know that person well and know his true colors!

i believe knowing someone well and accepting him the way he/she is what makes the bond of love much stronger, and its what called unconditional love, 

however its not the reason to fall in love! 

falling in love can not be explained most of the time, because it might happen any time and you might fall for a person you have just  met and you might fall for the wrong guy!, who might not have any qualities of your dream boy!

and this applies to Piya's case too, so she doesn't know him well, you are right,  but she has seen his good side and she loves what she has seen of him so far

still she has fallen for him despite him having some secrets as she suspects! because as i said knowing a person isn't the reason to fall in love, but it sure makes you either feel much stronger for them once you know them well and accept them or make you hate them later on if you started to hate their guts!

so tomorrow when she gets to know him well she either might fall out of love or maybe she feels much stronger for him if she accepted him for what he is

anyhow if you still didnt get what i am trying to say lets agree to disagree ..its all coolSmile

Edited by ka7eela - 11 January 2011 at 10:55pm

lighteningbuzz

Amber_1 Goldie
Amber_1
Amber_1

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
*sigh*
Piya would SO be my favorite if she wasn't as nosy. Stern Smile

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amber_1

*sigh*
Piya would SO be my favorite if she wasn't as nosy. Stern Smile

tell me about it LOLmine too!

Amber_1

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

@ Kaheela:

ok now i get your point

@ bold not all love stories begin with friendship, a blossoming friendship between a couple might lead them to fall in love and their love might be more stronger in term if bonding because they know each other more

However people tend to fall in love, even without knowing a person! thats why many people get heart broken and fall out of love once they get to know that person well and know his true colors!

i believe knowing someone well and accepting him the way he/she is what makes the bond of love much stronger, and its what called unconditional love, 

falling in love can not be explained most of the time, because it might happen any time and you might fall for a person you have just  met and you might fall for the wrong guy!, who might not have any qualities of your dream boy!

and this applies to Piya's case too, so she doesn't know him well, you are right,  but she has seen his good side and she loves what she has seen of him so far,

and she still she has fallen for him despite him having some secrets as she suspects! because as i said knowing a person isn't the reason to fall in love, but it sure makes you either feel much stronger for them once you know them well and accept them or make you hate them later on if you started to hate their guts!

so tomorrow when she gets to know him well she either might fall out of love or maybe she feels much stronger for him if she accepted him for what he is

anyhow if you still didnt get what i am trying to say lets agree to disagree ..its all coolSmile

Sure, i get what you mean too.

But @red:

Well then, its not really "love" is it? I think you are branding the initial attraction or sparks between two people as "Love". Not all stories start with friendship, yes, but when they feel affinity towards each other, that is "crush" and not love. Later, in course of time, this develops into love, as the two people get to become close and be friends.  Or, it dissolves away with time, if those two people are not compatible. But only attraction cannot be love. The word "love" denotes depth, understanding, compatibility etc and unless you have developed all of these through knowing a person, its not proper "Love" in the correct sense.

Thank you.Big smile

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

@ Kaheela:

ok now i get your point

and this applies to Piya's case too, so she doesn't know him well, you are right,  but she has seen his good side and she loves what she has seen of him so far,

and she still she has fallen for him despite him having some secrets as she suspects! because as i said knowing a person isn't the reason to fall in love, but it sure makes you either feel much stronger for them once you know them well and accept them or make you hate them later on if you started to hate their guts!

Sure, i get what you mean too.

But @red:

Well then, its not really "love" is it? I think you are branding the initial attraction or sparks between two people as "Love". Not all stories start with friendship, yes, but when they feel affinity towards each other, that is "crush" and not love. Later, in course of time, this develops into love, as the two people get to become close and be friends.  Or, it dissolves away with time, if those two people are not compatible. But only attraction cannot be love. The word "love" denotes depth, understanding, compatibility etc and unless you have developed all of these through knowing a person, its not proper "Love" in the correct sense.

Thank you.Big smile

I know what you are getting at but still, lets take Piyas case, she  isn't  just attracted to Abhay, her feelings can not be described as mere attraction or crush towards her savior..they are much deeper

as seems you have forgot that the most important part of love is caring and in Piya's case she cares allot about him, and so does he!

i still say time spent , knowing each other..etc makes loves stronger or weaker..but still they are not the reasons for people to fall in love nor they define love.. we cant choose whom to fall in love with or when, or why!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index