Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

Originally posted by ka7eela

Originally posted by -sim-

Agree

Piya is out of her mind actually she dont love Abhay its just her obsession

If Piya find Abhay weird its better she stay away from him
or if she love him accept him,,,what is this to interfer someone like this

Danish was different matter he was spoiling others life but Abhay never hurt anyone infact he always save everyone,,,

This making me hating PIYA

@bold so trueLOL

@blue i big to differ, i think she does love but she is childish sometimes! she doesn't know how to behave! 

i agree about Danish he was indeed harming others while our Abhay is a hero he always help everyoneEmbarrassed 

she should treat him well! and dont be so  mean and ungrateful after what he has done for her!

hey dont hate her she loves him but she is just being silly, and needs to back off a bit  and gain his trust!

I think its actually true. Piya dosent know Abhay well enough to actually love him, if we come to think of it. She has got to know very little OF him , aside from the fact that he saved her a few random times, and teamed with her in the Danish brouhaha. But, there's yet to be any kind of emotional intimacy between them. So,Sim is correct, she is just obsessed, this cannot be love. I pointed this out in an earlier post in another topic.

ok first of all i don't know how you guys define love!, her behaviors towards Abhay  scream love even Abhay knows that, and now Misha and panchi noticed that too, even Kabir!

i will give you a few examples! remember when she thought that Kabir hit him? she didn't care about anyone she screamed his name and ran after him to check if he was alright, this is not obsession this is love!,,

she thinks about him all the time she dreams about him, this is love

and when she thought he has something going on with Maya and T she was jealous and when she asked him in his room that the pic was his GF she felt jealous and cried, well this is love! 

beside even the creative team say that what she is doing now is out of her pure loveLOL although that sounds very lame and very illogical!

i can give you more examples but all said and done, even obsession sometimes becoems a part of love when it passes it limitsWink

i dont know what those creative have in their mind but they cant twist things and tomorrow say it was just an obsession!Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzz

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
^^Well, err...the things you mentioned above, are most...DEFINITELY REEKING of obsession. Btw, if it is shown as love, it'd be weird downright, dont you think? How can one fall in love sooo soon? Then, i can fall in love with a new dude every day if he saves me a few times and talks in one-liners with me. Love is deeper than just handsome looks and eyelocks. LOL
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged

^^Well, err...the things you mentioned above, are most...DEFINITELY REEKING of obsession. Btw, if it is shown as love, it'd be weird downright, dont you think? How can one fall in love sooo soon? Then, i can fall in love with a new dude every day if he saves me a few times and talks in one-liners with me. Love is deeper than just handsome looks and eyelocks. LOL

why would it be weird ?Confused..love can happen any time any soon! it doesn't need a guide bookLOL

maybe for some it takes more time to realize it but for some other they can instantly feel an attraction that develops in love  

@ bold that was uncalled for.Sleepy 

what Piya and Abhay shared so far, wasn't mere eyes locks and good looks! DUH! are you talking about the same show that i am talking about!! Confused

Abhay saved her so many times and he was there for her, when everyone abandoned her, if this isn't a connection then what is it?! they care for each other, they think of each other, she feels for him all the time! if this isnt love then what it is

and please do enlighten me with your definition of loveSleepy..

i just hope its not defined by time spent dining or dating or whatever ! 

lighteningbuzz

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Its not about "dating or dining". Love means a emotional connection, companionship, which stems from knowing each other. And no, you dont fall in "love" with people just because they saved you. You love someone for who they are, the people they are, which is possible only through long-term friendship. Piya dosent know the person behind Abhay, so she cannot love him. Love dosent happen in two days,sorry.

Edited by krystal_watz - 09 January 2011 at 10:16pm
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

Its not about "dating or dining". Love means a emotional connection, companionship, which stems from knowing each other. And no, you dont fall in "love" with people just because they saved you. You love someone for who they are, the people they are, which is possible only through long-term friendship. Piya dosent know the person behind Abhay, so she cannot love him. Love dosent happen in two days,sorry.

its not two days DUH! they have known each other for 4 month now!! and  what about the caring side! they care for each other and think about each other, she feels something is different about him yet she still cant keep her self away from him!

ok lets agree to disagree! to each their ownSmile

Edited by ka7eela - 09 January 2011 at 10:30pm

lighteningbuzz

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

its not two days DUH! they have known each other for 4 month now!! and  what about the caring side! they care for each other and think about each other, she feels something is different about him yet she still cant keep her self away from him!

It is, in the show.LOL

Judging by a soap-serial scale, 4 months would be equivalent to two months. Or even less!Tongue
That is too short a time to fall in love, i think.

@bold underlined: Thats what we call infatuation? When we get attracted to someone without any emotional depth? Thats what I know, at least.

Edited by krystal_watz - 09 January 2011 at 10:34pm
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged

It is, in the show.LOL

Judging by a soap-serial scale, 4 months would be equivalent to two months. Or even less!Tongue

@bold underlined: Thats what we call infatuation? When we get attracted to someone without any emotional depth? Thats what I know, at least.

@ blue, really! in the show it has already passed 4 months! Mayas check was dated Nov and her getting beaten up was DEC so said Misha and not to forget before Mayas entry! and all that followed ever since so yeah it has been more then thatTongue

anyhow i never knew that is a time limit for people to fall in loveLOL

again i say people can fall in love any time any where, its not like they say ok its passed two month of our relationship or one year or whatever so now we have to fall in love is it?Confused

as i said before for some it takes only few days  and for some it takes a life time to realize their true feelings!

in Piyas case the girl cares allot about him ( she ran looking fo him in boys locker room to check upon him if he was hurt), 
she trusts him with her life ( she goes with him anywhere he says even jungle)  and with her honor ( she spent a night with him in his room) i still cant get it how you fail to see her love!! what more depth and connection do you need!!

its because all of this i am baffled! how could she try to hurt him now by exposing him in front of all, she should trust him as she did before with her life and honor

any how regrading the thing you said about love is companionship well some couple live together for eternity and still there is no love between them 

i still say there is no time limit for people to fall in love and people are different for some it takes a little while for others it might take longer so lets keep it this way,you have your own BOV and i my own!Smile

lighteningbuzz

lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged

It is, in the show.LOL

@ blue, really! in the show it has already passed 4 months! Mayas check was dated Nov and her getting beaten up was DEC so said Misha and not to forget before Mayas entry! and all that followed ever since so yeah it has been more then thatTongue

anyhow i never knew that is a time limit for people to fall in loveLOL

again i say people can fall in love any time any where, its not like they say ok its passed two month of our relationship or one year or whatever so now we have to fall in love is it?Confused

as i said before for some it takes only few days  and for some it takes a life time to realize their true feelings!

in Piyas case the girl cares allot about him ( she ran looking fo him in boys locker room to check upon him if he was hurt), 
she trusts him with her life ( she goes with him anywhere he says even jungle)  and with her honor ( she spent a night with him in his room) i still cant get it how you fail to see her love!! what more depth and connection do you need!!

its because all of this i am baffled! how could she try to hurt him now by exposing him in front of all, she should trust him as she did before with her life and honor

any how regrading the thing you said about love is companionship well some couple live together for eternity and still there is no love between them 

i still say there is no time limit for people to fall in love and people are different for some it takes a little while for others it might take longer so lets keep it this way,you have your own BOV and i my own!Smile

Kaheela,

I completely agree with you on this. There's no time limit for people to fall in love...........it all depends on people on how true their feelings are towards each other. Like you said, some live a lifetime together but, never fall in love and for some its a span of a second they fall in love.........and their relationship lasts forever. I also, agree with you that Piya does love Abhay but, I think sometimes we, girls tend to act a bit without thinking. I mean I think we have all done that at one point of our lives where we probably misjudged someone without thinking.

And in the situation she is in, its also complicated as Abhay doesn't open up to her that much so, its like left to her to find out and its seems like she is determined to know the truth so, she wants to find out herself in whatever way she can.

@krystal_watz,

I think it depends from person to person but, I have seen couples fall in love in a short span like I knew this girl in high school, who got married to this guy after knowing him for only 3 months......its been 6 years since, and they are still married. It all varies down to how truly they feel for each other and love is mysterious emotion that has no limits or rules. If your heart is true and your willing to work on your relationship, than it will work no matter what the time span. Then I knew this woman who knew her boyfriend for 8 years (you would think that they know each other pretty well) but, they didn't even last 2 years after marriage.

And about a guy saving a girl everytime..........I don't think she loves him becuz, he saved her, she felt this attraction towards him from the first day. Something that sets him apart from others. Though its another story that he saves her everytime which explains that he feels something for her which is why he risks his own life in order to save her in every danger wherever she is. His need to protect her even though jeopardizing his own life demonstrates to her how much he truly cares for her and that she means something to him for him to do so much for her. Which probably explains why she looks at him with intensity everytime he saves her. I don't know how many guys will risk their lives for the one they love. I think in this sense, it increases her sense of respect and love for Abhay more through his chivalrous acts.

Edited by lighteningbuzz - 10 January 2011 at 2:34am

ka7eela

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index