Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya Just Back Off!! (Page 6)

_Faiqa_ Senior Member
_Faiqa_
_Faiqa_

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sim-

Originally posted by .Mehak.

Well i dont agree with her backing off but yh that scene is from twilightErmm.....im going to search loogle now heheheLOL

In Twilight Edward confess that he is Vampire after bella's research I dont want that of Abhay,,,I want Piya still go for Abhay in love coz I still dont think its love,,,

When Piya come to the point that she cant live without Abhay then Abhay should confess that why he cant be with her,,,not like this
I completely agree with you,bcoz piya knows that Abhay will be hurt by holding that glass.... Is she want to expose him to every one ?..In TWILIGHT it was not likethat......  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Completly agree with you! Dont understand whats wrong with this girl! Doing research on him, testing him and all that stuff even after all the things he has done for you!
And now offering him a drink in a silver glass even after he told you that he is allergic to it! Shocked... Pia are you freakin out of your mind!? Stern Smile

Really as much as i like you but the fact what you are doing now is wrong is hurting! Abhay is right stop invading other peoples privacy and some things are better left unknown.

ka7eela

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Oh I just love this show yaar..Too good to be true..love every character specially Misha panchi..their Dad..all the college girls & boys & YEAH ABHAY & PIYA..are like..the JAAN..of this show..of course..Great story & Great acting & Great Pairing..I just love everything about this show..Totally in love with ABHIYA..!!

-Dana-

-Dana- Senior Member
-Dana-
-Dana-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
i assume even piya isnt liking what she does....but she does it with a right of knwing after beeing so involved with abhay.....so i dont blame her....exactly as i didnt blame Abhay when he humiliated and hurt pia right-left-center before:)

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by ka7eela

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

I am still not happy after watching yesterday's episode that what she want to prove in front of so many people?
She can do it at that moment too when both of them are alone.

me too!, i am really annoyed from her attitude , she could have done all this when they were alone she has become a pest!

what will she get by exposing her love in front of all, is it her love? Angry Angry Angry
And my sweeto AB is still ready to take the glass from her hands, he is just hopeless in Pia's case. Ouch Ouch Ouch

she is being plain stupid! she actually wanted him to react! and get hurt and scream in front of all how lame is that?!
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Completly agree with you! Dont understand whats wrong with this girl! Doing research on him, testing him and all that stuff even after all the things he has done for you!
And now offering him a drink in a silver glass even after he told you that he is allergic to it! Shocked... Pia are you freakin out of your mind!? Stern Smile

Really as much as i like you but the fact what you are doing now is wrong is hurting! Abhay is right stop invading other peoples privacy and some things are better left unknown.

Anu, i agree with you what she is doing is totally  wrong! and have you heard the creative team are actually justifying her actions and saying that what she is doing is out of her pure loveConfused ..its like if friends or lovers are like Piya then who needs enemiesLOL

@ bold, i big to differ with you, because she is in love with him so she has to know,  but not like this, she has to gain his trust first!, beside there are better ways to do it then trying to hurt him  and exposing him in front of all! and endangering his life 

Edited by ka7eela - 09 January 2011 at 9:21pm
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeartEdward

i assume even piya isnt liking what she does....but she does it with a right of knwing after beeing so involved with abhay.....so i dont blame her....exactly as i didnt blame Abhay when he humiliated and hurt pia right-left-center before:)

you cant compare what Abhay did to what she is doing! seriously!!Confused

Abhay didn't hurt her physically! like she tried to do although he has told her he is allergic 

Abhay didn't try to expose her and endanger her life in any ways! like she is doing by trying to reveal what he is in front of all..

moreover he saved her so many times, he was there for her all the times, when she needed a friend 

i dont know how can anyone justify her stupid behaviors!Confused

Edited by ka7eela - 09 January 2011 at 9:38pm
krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

Originally posted by -sim-

Agree

Piya is out of her mind actually she dont love Abhay its just her obsession

If Piya find Abhay weird its better she stay away from him
or if she love him accept him,,,what is this to interfer someone like this

Danish was different matter he was spoiling others life but Abhay never hurt anyone infact he always save everyone,,,

This making me hating PIYA

@bold so trueLOL

@blue i big to differ, i think she does love but she is childish sometimes! she doesn't know how to behave! 

i agree about Danish he was indeed harming others while our Abhay is a hero he always help everyoneEmbarrassed 

she should treat him well! and dont be so  mean and ungrateful after what he has done for her!

hey dont hate her she loves him but she is just being silly, and needs to back off a bit  and gain his trust!

I think its actually true. Piya dosent know Abhay well enough to actually love him, if we come to think of it. She has got to know very little OF him , aside from the fact that he saved her a few random times, and teamed with her in the Danish brouhaha. But, there's yet to be any kind of emotional intimacy between them. So,Sim is correct, she is just obsessed, this cannot be love. I pointed this out in an earlier post in another topic.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index