Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

dnt undrstd y piya wants 2hurt abhay when she loves him..damn her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

thk123 Senior Member
thk123
thk123

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
PKYEK creative  is handling this track  "pia coming to know abhay's identity"  very very poorly.they r mixing some part of twilight from  ekta's saas-bahu kinda show..which is so so annoying to see since  I   AM HUGE FAN OF TWILIGHT...both situtation is totally different..Pia  loves abhay, methz in  abhay'smind so we dont know he loves pia or not...In twilight Edward never  tried to stop bella  & neither bella  interfear too much in edward.it was short of kind of mutual understanding..& there was no methz in twilight. it was very like edward was ready to expose himself infront of bella..& pia's silver glass test  was not needed..didnt abhay told her that he is allergetic to silver metal???& ask  help for  vampire subect was  plain stupid.

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

I agree with you Kaheela. I don't understand why in Indian serials, they just have to show the heroine senseless and dumb at times.........I mean is it like some kind of tradition or something that they just have to follow.

I don't think that these serial writers especially Ekta even have an idea of how a woman in college behaves, what her feelings are and what she thinks about. Many of the serial writers being a woman themselves like Palki of DMG and Ekta of PKYEK show woman as dumb, weak creatures who are overdramatic, always crying, senseless, and waiting to put themselves in some trouble or drama!

I mean don't they know that there are women out there who have their heads on their shoulders, are strong enough to have stand up for themselves, and our intelligent enough to see proof of something before jumping to conclusion, moreover smart enough to atleast try to understand others around them or the situation.

I am not surprised that just by reading Piya jumped to the conclusion that Abhay is a vampire. I don't how many times heroines in indian serials just jump to conclusion about something instead of knowing the whole truth. For instance, a heroine is shown standing behind a door secretly hearing two people talking and after hearing the half conversation probably something she didn't want to hear, instead of hearing anything more she just runs away and cries bucket of tears..............while the audience is screaming at her, "you idiot, hear the whole conversation first, why couldn't you stand there a bit longer and hear the whole conversation to know the whole truth and all this misunderstandings wouldn't develop." Likewise, in Piya's case, to demonstrate her dumbness, the net is enough to prove to her that Abhay is a vampire. In that case, next time, I see someone impress me, I will be sure to loogle it and know that this person must be a wizard or witch for sure becuz, they have the power to get my attention! WOW!

Another gracious things about indian serials are that the heroines are always shown ungrateful, no matter how much hero does for them, even if he almost died in the process of winning their hearts...........they suffer from amnesia and all of sudden forget everything he's done for them and even though they "claim" they love them, they make him suffer. Ex. Riddhima in Armaan & Sid's case and now, what Piya is doing to Abhay by revealing his identity instead of trying to understand him.

@ blue you nailed it, i fail to understand it tooConfused its beyond my comprehend! seriously! first Rids and now Piya! i mean  come on now! it has become senseless

they are women, so how can they fail to understand them or try to portray them well and proceed their story in a logical way! moreover intact their characters integrity

the most pathetic thing is I heard the head of creative team of PKEK said that she is doing all this out of pure love!Confused.. likewise when they said Rids character is realistic!LOL 

@brown maybe they didnt come across such girls!LOL..jokes apart, they have showed Piya to be strong and very sensible and now she is annoying plain stupid!

@ red its so lame! its not like she saw he transform !!

@black ROFL  so true! GOD! you cracked me upROFL

lighteningbuzz

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Candy007

dnt undrstd y piya wants 2hurt abhay when she loves him..damn her

i agree , btw she is doing all this out of pure love so says the head of the creative teamROFL
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thk123

PKYEK creative  is handling this track  "pia coming to know abhay's identity"  very very poorly.they r mixing some part of twilight from  ekta's saas-bahu kinda show..which is so so annoying to see since  I   AM HUGE FAN OF TWILIGHT...both situtation is totally different..Pia  loves abhay, methz in  abhay'smind so we dont know he loves pia or not...In twilight Edward never  tried to stop bella  & neither bella  interfear too much in edward.it was short of kind of mutual understanding..& there was no methz in twilight. it was very like edward was ready to expose himself infront of bella..& pia's silver glass test  was not needed..didnt abhay told her that he is allergetic to silver metal???& ask  help for  vampire subect was  plain stupid.

i agree its very poorly done Ouch

@bold so true, there was a mutual  respect and understanding between Edward and BellaEmbarrassed and he had no problem in revealing him self to her when she got to know about it

@ blue so true! she has no right on forcing him to blurt out the truth! she should gain his trust . and to give him the glass that too in front of all in a party! is she nuts! 

it seems all she cares about is to prove her self right and to hell with Abhay!, so what!  he gets harmed or even exposed! like she doesn't give a damn!
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
I am still not happy after watching yesterday's episode that what she want to prove in front of so many people?
She can do it at that moment too when both of them are alone.

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

I am still not happy after watching yesterday's episode that what she want to prove in front of so many people?

me too!, i am really annoyed from her attitude , she could have done all this when they were alone she has become a pest!
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

me too!, i am really annoyed from her attitude , she could have done all this when they were alone she has become a pest!

what will she get by exposing her love in front of all, is it her love? Angry Angry Angry
And my sweeto AB is still ready to take the glass from her hands, he is just hopeless in Pia's case. Ouch Ouch Ouch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index