I guess if she doesn't pry then the cat will actually die of curiosity... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

AyeChavanni IF-Sizzlerz
AyeChavanni
AyeChavanni

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
omg! i just googled loogle too..haha!
and yes, Piya should seriously back off..Abhay has saved her life each time & he is always been patient with her and all she does bog him with her questions..
she is truly a pile on. She should stop!! Poor Abhay:(

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Originally posted by ka7eela

@..Mari.. Abahays behaviors  though they were very rude and insensitive but were fully justified, the guys is a monster for God sake and he wanted  to keep her away!

what are Piya's justification? for trying to hurt him and expose him in front of all?Confused by giving him that drink in a silver glass!Confused

he was nothing but a guardian angel for her ,yet she is after him like she was some kind of a villain like Danish! 

i didn't say she shouldn't  know the truthConfused what i am saying there are better ways then to challenge  him and bug him and in her stupidity she might expose him too!

Piya is shown to be very impulsive and like she is trying to prove her self and like someone said in this topics she is like making a big tamasha !

about trust well she said to him she trusts him didn't she! then why is she behaving like this, this is stupid! she has to gain his trust too!

I totally agree with you Kaheela on Pia's insensitivity towards Abhay's private life. She already knows that Abhay doesn't want anybody know his secrets but still risks his secrets to save her. 
So, she should respect that instead trying to expose him publicly. I have said in another discussion she should not treat Abhay's case as she treated Danish's case. I hate her attitude - Whatever happens to Abhay, I don't care but I will expose his secrets.

She can try to know them for herself in a more shush manner but not like this. Giving him a silver glass in a party? She expects him to yell in pain in front of everybody. What is she going to tell everybody? He is yelling because he is a vampire and can't touch silver. All that for love?

Other point of insensitivity is - He told her he is allergic to silver then what she expects him to do. Touch a glass that he is allergic too? I can't understand this logic at all.

Ritz, i totally agree with you
@blue poor guyOuch this is how he feels for her!

@red exactly! whats wrong with her! she is like i don't care what happens to you as long as i am proved right! Duh! its like she doesn't give a damn about the consequences of her actions!

@brown thats exactly my point she can do it in a better way, when they both are alone! not in front of all, that too in a party! she is just being plain stupid!

she has totally lost it, true he has told her he is allergic and  she still want to harm him!, thee is no logic in her actions. btw an allergy might kill a person! if they don't get the treatment very soon! 

someone said that she is doing it out of love!! 

DUH! what love makes a person harm the other or expose him and endanger his life!
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

as the creative director said..she is doing this out of pure love...
abhay is her big obssession..and she sees nothing beyond abahy really...did she forget others were in the room as well?? and she wants him to scream like before...she didn't even know how to handle the situation and tht time and not she wants the samething to repeat...
she is out of her mind..really...
bt i have a feeling she might just take the glass back..if she realizes tht he is really gonna touch it...i tihnk she is super confident tht he won't touch the glass..if tht's not the case...then she is really out of her mind

@ bold!!! OG! really!!Confused thats the stupidest thing i have ever heardLOL what was she /he thinking?!!seriously! 
pure love =exposing and harming, now we knowLOL

@ blue exactly! what she is doing cant be explained as love!  her attitude is worst then an enemy's who wants to harm him, make him suffer  just to expose you and prove her self right 

there are better ways to do this, she could have done it when they were alone and without exposing him and endangering his life!

@brown i hope you are right! 

or maybe Abhay was sure that she would do  something like that, hence has has sticked some kind of transparent barrier on his hand, as we have seen a scene in sbs of him moving some kind of rubber out of his hand

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.Jaysean

Piya you should respect a person's privacy. This is just to much girl.

she has become too much! seems all she cares about is to prove she was right and to hell with others! poor Abhay!Ouch
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jungli Billi

I guess if she doesn't pry then the cat will actually die of curiosity... LOL

LOL..she wont die poor Abhay is there for her rescue!, besiade they say cats have 9 lives to spare! Wink

but this isn't curiosity anymore its like a challenge to prove her self right!! no matter what! its like she doesn't give a damn of the consequences!! hate her attitude! 
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prc_fan1

omg! i just googled loogle too..haha!
and yes, Piya should seriously back off..Abhay has saved her life each time & he is always been patient with her and all she does bog him with her questions..
she is truly a pile on. She should stop!! Poor Abhay:(

loogle is a copy cat of google!LOL

somebody should slap her and tell her girl just back offLOL

@blue. yeah poor Abhay!Ouch..she is after him like an enemy! who wants to expose him and harm him!! what was she thinking when he offered that glass to him in the party!D'oh

lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
I agree with you Kaheela. I don't understand why in Indian serials, they just have to show the heroine senseless and dumb at times.........I mean is it like some kind of tradition or something that they just have to follow.

I don't think that these serial writers especially Ekta even have an idea of how a woman in college behaves, what her feelings are and what she thinks about. Many of the serial writers being a woman themselves like Palki of DMG and Ekta of PKYEK show woman as dumb, weak creatures who are overdramatic, always crying, senseless, and waiting to put themselves in some trouble or drama!

I mean don't they know that there are women out there who have their heads on their shoulders, are strong enough to have stand up for themselves, and our intelligent enough to see proof of something before jumping to conclusion, moreover smart enough to atleast try to understand others around them or the situation.

I am not surprised that just by reading Piya jumped to the conclusion that Abhay is a vampire. I don't how many times heroines in indian serials just jump to conclusion about something instead of knowing the whole truth. For instance, a heroine is shown standing behind a door secretly hearing two people talking and after hearing the half conversation probably something she didn't want to hear, instead of hearing anything more she just runs away and cries bucket of tears..............while the audience is screaming at her, "you idiot, hear the whole conversation first, why couldn't you stand there a bit longer and hear the whole conversation to know the whole truth and all this misunderstandings wouldn't develop." Likewise, in Piya's case, to demonstrate her dumbness, the net is enough to prove to her that Abhay is a vampire. In that case, next time, I see someone impress me, I will be sure to loogle it and know that this person must be a wizard or witch for sure becuz, they have the power to get my attention! WOW!

Another gracious things about indian serials are that the heroines are always shown ungrateful, no matter how much hero does for them, even if he almost died in the process of winning their hearts...........they suffer from amnesia and all of sudden forget everything he's done for them and even though they "claim" they love them, they make him suffer. Ex. Riddhima in Armaan & Sid's case and now, what Piya is doing to Abhay by revealing his identity instead of trying to understand him.

Edited by lighteningbuzz - 07 January 2011 at 11:53pm

ka7eela

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index