Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya Just Back Off!! (Page 3)

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

and she is now on verge of revealing his true identity !, although i cant understand that how could she believe anything that she read in the net especially if its about such a creature, and she didn't witness him change and she never seen his eyes color change though she claimed Confusedanyhow thats not the point !Confused 

well.....when she puts 1+2 and all resembles what she have seen and she has no choice as of now than to go by whats said on the net....she belives it.
@eye color....well we gotta blame the creatives fo it.....cause we viewers and Piya are supposed belive he does change colour.....as she asked him in the jungle when she was drunk 'Does ur eyes change colour?'

my point from this topic is how could Piya behaves the way she is doing now when she is somehow sure that Abhay might be a vampire, she loves him fro God sake! 

so how could she rubs him so wrong! pushing his buttons like this, testing him! after all he has done for her! how ungrateful is that?

why is she  being so stupid, so inconsiderate and so insensitive?

Piya just stop and back off,  let the guy be, if you want to know the truth, there are better ways, gain his trust for once! and he will blurt it all! 

moreover, dont talk about it with anyone like you once did talking about his dad roaming around in jungles at nightLOL 

@insesitive....Abhay feels strongly for Piya.....in order to 'protect' her...he humiliated her over and over again, couple of times even hurt her physically to scare her.....played around with her feelings.....does that make him insensitive??....inconsiderate?....noBig smile......as is Piya case.....she needs the truth of the man she is unbelivably in love with.....she needs an answer to the constant 'ssshhhhh' all the time.....truth is actually one of the basis of each 'love' to carry on.

@gain his trust......Abhay wont speak a word even if he trusts her with his life,.....cause he does it to (in his mind) protect her .....and moreover.....as Mick St john said in Moonlight....'When you deny yourself the touch of another....cause you can bear to be a monster in their eyes'......Abhay belives that despite of the Piya he by now should know....is difffrent from others....exaclty as she havnt freaked out till now......she wont even after knowing the truth.

so i dont see any other way then what Piya is doing.....and i am fully with her on this....if i was in her placeLOL i would take it even more seriously.....i am surprised the girl havnt gone insane till now....

she gotta be more carefull with letting others know what she is researching.....but at the same time she cant be blamed.....and at the same time.....she might have said one words or two here and there among publicity.....but no matter what she have seen Abhay doing she has keept her mouth shout on the most imp signs....and kind of just followed like a puppy when ever he said 'ssshhhh' over and over again.

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
@..Mari.. Abahays behaviors  though they were very rude and insensitive but were fully justified, the guys is a monster for God sake and he wanted  to keep her away!

what are Piya's justification? for trying to hurt him and expose him in front of all?Confused by giving him that drink in a silver glass!Confused

he was nothing but a guardian angel for her ,yet she is after him like she was some kind of a villain like Danish! 

i didn't say she shouldn't  know the truthConfused what i am saying there are better ways then to challenge  him and bug him and in her stupidity she might expose him too!

Piya is shown to be very impulsive and like she is trying to prove her self and like someone said in this topics she is like making a big tamasha !

about trust well she said to him she trusts him didn't she! then why is she behaving like this, this is stupid! she has to gain his trust too!

Edited by ka7eela - 07 January 2011 at 4:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-Ritzie

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
@other ways......even abhay had other ways.....lke totally ignoring her and just leave town for a long while....but his way was always 'I save you and then humiliate you'....yet its was justfied...i bought it

as am i know....and not beeing exposed in front of everyone is exactly reason why Abhay should tell her the truth....she has blindly followed him till now havnt she?......how can she protect his identity when she doesnt even know why and how imp its is to protect it? .....she is behaving this way to only know more abt him, thats justified when u love someone........and as she doenst know how dangerous it might be  for others to find out abt the truth she is beeing less carefull with her strategy......she is not stupid....stupid or not stupid is not even logical terms here ...when she doesnt even know the level off what she is dealing with.....as of now its assumptions........its not the best way.....but how can she even define a 'better way'.....when she is dealing with something thats out of definition.
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Mari..

@other ways......even abhay had other ways.....lke totally ignoring her and just leave town for a long while....but his way was always 'I save you and then humiliate you'....yet its was justfied...i bought it

as am i know....and not beeing exposed in front of everyone is exactly reason why Abhay should tell her the truth....she has blindly followed him till now havnt she?......how can she protect his identity when she doesnt even know why and how imp its is to protect it? .....she is behaving this way to only know more abt him, thats justified when u love someone........and as she doenst know how dangerous it might be  for others to find out abt the truth she is beeing less carefull with her strategy......she is not stupid....stupid or not stupid is not even logical terms here ...when she doesnt even know the level off what she is dealing with.....as of now its assumptions........its not the best way.....but how can she even define a 'better way'.....when she is dealing with something thats out of definition.

well lets agree to disagree, even if she doesn't know for sure but she is suspecting anyways so  i still  find it very stupid from her side to try to expose him in front of everyone!,  and very inconsiderate too, as she is endangering his life!Ouch

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged

@..Mari.. Abahays behaviors  though they were very rude and insensitive but were fully justified, the guys is a monster for God sake and he wanted  to keep her away!

what are Piya's justification? for trying to hurt him and expose him in front of all?Confused by giving him that drink in a silver glass!Confused

he was nothing but a guardian angel for her ,yet she is after him like she was some kind of a villain like Danish! 

i didn't say she shouldn't  know the truthConfused what i am saying there are better ways then to challenge  him and bug him and in her stupidity she might expose him too!

Piya is shown to be very impulsive and like she is trying to prove her self and like someone said in this topics she is like making a big tamasha !

about trust well she said to him she trusts him didn't she! then why is she behaving like this, this is stupid! she has to gain his trust too!

I totally agree with you Kaheela on Pia's insensitivity towards Abhay's private life. She already knows that Abhay doesn't want anybody know his secrets but still risks his secrets to save her. 
So, she should respect that instead trying to expose him publicly. I have said in another discussion she should not treat Abhay's case as she treated Danish's case. I hate her attitude - Whatever happens to Abhay, I don't care but I will expose his secrets.

She can try to know them for herself in a more shush manner but not like this. Giving him a silver glass in a party? She expects him to yell in pain in front of everybody. What is she going to tell everybody? He is yelling because he is a vampire and can't touch silver. All that for love?

Other point of insensitivity is - He told her he is allergic to silver then what she expects him to do. Touch a glass that he is allergic too? I can't understand this logic at all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela-Doppelganger-

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
as the creative director said..she is doing this out of pure love...
abhay is her big obssession..and she sees nothing beyond abahy really...did she forget others were in the room as well?? and she wants him to scream like before...she didn't even know how to handle the situation and tht time and not she wants the samething to repeat...
she is out of her mind..really...
bt i have a feeling she might just take the glass back..if she realizes tht he is really gonna touch it...i tihnk she is super confident tht he won't touch the glass..if tht's not the case...then she is really out of her mind

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

Ok ,so Piya has loogled Abhays characteristics yesterday (yeah thats right folks, loogled and not googledLOL , btw i googled the loogleLOL and seems there is a actually a search engine called loogle!!LOL)

and she is now on verge of revealing his true identity !, although i cant understand that how could she believe anything that she read in the net especially if its about such a creature, and she didn't witness him change and she never seen his eyes color change though she claimed Confusedanyhow thats not the point !Confused 

and this scene was directly taken from Twilight! where Bella searches the net and reads some book about vampires, but  still this is not the point!

my point from this topic is how could Piya behaves the way she is doing now when she is somehow sure that Abhay might be a vampire, she loves him fro God sake! 

so how could she rubs him so wrong! pushing his buttons like this, testing him! after all he has done for her! how ungrateful is that?

why is she  being so stupid, so inconsiderate and so insensitive?

Piya just stop and back off,  let the guy be, if you want to know the truth, there are better ways, gain his trust for once! and he will blurt it all! 

moreover, dont talk about it with anyone like you once did talking about his dad roaming around in jungles at nightLOL 

i was so thinking the same thing - she is insensitve

ka7eela

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Piya you should respect a person's privacy. This is just to much girl.

ka7eela

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index