Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya Just Back Off!! (Page 2)

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

yeah agree with u after watching precap i was not happy with her and i think it's not Ekta's typical drama show so in this Pia should not behave like other her female leads and should be a bit sensible.

@bold i agree she should handle this with more sensibility!, she is behaving in such an impuelisve way, its annoyingOuch

like seriously bugging him and being a plain pain in the buttLOL

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sim-

Agree

Piya is out of her mind actually she dont love Abhay its just her obsession

If Piya find Abhay weird its better she stay away from him
or if she love him accept him,,,what is this to interfer someone like this

Danish was different matter he was spoiling others life but Abhay never hurt anyone infact he always save everyone,,,

This making me hating PIYA

@bold so trueLOL

@blue i big to differ, i think she does love but she is childish sometimes! she doesn't know how to behave! 

i agree about Danish he was indeed harming others while our Abhay is a hero he always help everyoneEmbarrassed 

she should treat him well! and dont be so  mean and ungrateful after what he has done for her!

hey dont hate her she loves him but she is just being silly, and needs to back off a bit  and gain his trust!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sim-

angel3142 IF-Dazzler
angel3142
angel3142

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
the silver test was so not needed he already told that he is alergic then why is she bugging him this way and in sbs she even does one more siler test they showed in locker some papers and all

i didnt mind her googling but asking hm to help her in vampire research if she can ask that she can directly ask him whether he is  vampire rather than playing games common even he isnt that dumb to be unkown to what she is trying to proof so why not direct interrogation

Edited by angel3142 - 07 January 2011 at 3:36am

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Yesterday's Episode reminded of Twilight.The way Piya is trying to find about Abhay's identity in the Precap... She is doing the testing in front of others too. In that case if Abhay fails to save himself then he would be exposed in front of all. How can Piya be so ungrateful to cause Abhay harm when he has always saved/supported her?

well it was copied from Twilight Sleepy

@blue well that  is plain  stupid

it  shows how inconsiderate and insensitive she is! so thats why she needs to stop, its like she wants to harm him on purpose!Ouch

Edited by ka7eela - 07 January 2011 at 3:32am
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mehak.

Well i dont agree with her backing off but yh that scene is from twilightErmm.....im going to search loogle now heheheLOL

i didint mean that she backs off of himLOL ,i meant she should stop bugging him!Wink

yeah go ahead search loogleLOL

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

yeah agree with u after watching precap i was not happy with her and i think it's not Ekta's typical drama show so in this Pia should not behave like other her female leads and should be a bit sensible.

@bold i agree she should handle this with more sensibility!, she is behaving in such an impuelisve way, its annoyingOuch

The way in which Pia is behaving now a days make us feel that we are watching Ekta's shows i which all ladies like to interfere in other's life and tries to reveal their male leads and their negative things in front of a lot useless people who just come to see the Tamashaa in any function or in any party.

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel3142

the silver test was so not needed he already told that he is alergic then why is she bugging him this way and in sbs she even does one more siler test they showed in locker some papers and all

i didnt mind her googling but asking hm to help her in vampire research if she can ask that she can directly ask him whether he is  vampire rather than playing games common even he isnt that dumb to be unkown to what she is trying to proof so why not direct interrogation

@ bold totally agree, and she is doing in front of others too how stupid is thatOuch

@ blue exactly, but she is just being a pain in the butt, hell if she loves him  then she can ask him, he might not be blunt about it , but at least she tries to gain his trust, but to play him like that is uncalled for! 

Edited by ka7eela - 07 January 2011 at 3:40am

angel3142

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ka7eela

The way in which Pia is behaving now a days make us feel that we are watching Ekta's shows i which all ladies like to interfere in other's life and tries to reveal their male leads and their negative things in front of a lot useless people who just come to see the Tamashaa in any function or in any party.

LOLLOLi haven't seen any of her series, but what you have said crack me upLOL, maybe Ekta is Adat sai majboor, as they say old habits die hardLOL

Edited by ka7eela - 07 January 2011 at 3:42am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index