India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya Just Back Off!! (Page 13)

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
@Amber you scared me too.. Shocked even tarzan dont have that many hair while staying away from all the means of hair removal Ouch ..

@Kaheela - John is John Embarrassed and I like him with hair over his head only..

and I dont mind this guy even in Yellow trunks too Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amber_1ka7eela

Amber_1 Goldie
Amber_1
Amber_1

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monar

@Amber you scared me too.. Shocked even tarzan dont have that many hair while staying away from all the means of hair removal Ouch ..

Oh come on...did you see Anil Kapoor's hair? I can surely make palm-tree-pony-tails with all that hair. A gazillion of them.

and awh...Tarzan was a little hottie minus the long hair Embarrassed

PS: You're into hairy men? Shocked Can I let out a big 'nahiiiiinnnn'?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzz--AROMAL--ka7eela

Amber_1 Goldie
Amber_1
Amber_1

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

@ bold well i didn't have this much hair in mindShocked! you draw some really scary pictures in my mindDeadLOL
@ blueROFLROFLROFLROFLGod! i cant stop laughing!ROFL

ok i gues you made you point! give me a john any time, and why did you have to bring him, i feel he is the hottest guy alive (drooling)LOL..but still a little hair wont do him harmWink

OR if you're so into them, you can always go for one and then give him monthly chest trimming with the famous golden scissors, will increase the 'love' and the 'bond' you're so fond of. LOL

--AROMAL--ka7eela

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amber_1

Oh come on...did you see Anil Kapoor's hair? I can surely make palm-tree-pony-tails with all that hair. A gazillion of them.

and awh...Tarzan was a little hottie minus the long hair Embarrassed

PS: You're into hairy men? Shocked Can I let out a big 'nahiiiiinnnn'?

me into hairy men.. Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!! I can scream on your behalf.. Ouch

lol! palm tree pony tails.. No! mind even touching them LOL .. Oh Em Geee! even imagination of gazillion such pony tails around him is quite scary
Shocked

lighteningbuzzka7eela

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sim-

Agree

Piya is out of her mind actually she dont love Abhay its just her obsession

If Piya find Abhay weird its better she stay away from him
or if she love him accept him,,,what is this to interfer someone like this

Danish was different matter he was spoiling others life but Abhay never hurt anyone infact he always save everyone,,,

This making me hating PIYA
i agree !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged

@ bold maybe stone age Bollywood but not nowLOLConfused..ok i admit i love his old romantic movies but seriously i wouldn't want to see him romancing now! but yeah i love his movies in general  he is a very good actor

@ blue me cant tink staight master jiTongue ..tell me why na! maybe he has Chand as a fatherLOL or maybe he can scare the wolves by just growling! or maybe he has PIya as a stalker, i dont know i give up you tell meTongue

Lol! Stone age bollywood LOL and Gen Y/Z following that arm open exercise in Swiss Alps invented by BAAP of LOVERIA LOL (Before u make any assumption I WAS SRK fan not anymore, ah! I am such traitor a disloyal fan) Ouch

ah think straight Kaheela Tongue CHANDUSHEENA are my Faborite Kapal! dare you say anything against them Angry they are legend of LOVE and Something ajeeb

I mean Chandu uncle can't move his neck other than 30 degrees Left and 23.6 degrees right and Haseena Aunty .. no comments...

accha try one last time why is Abhay Deadliest? then I will tell you and runaway before you throw garland of chappals on me Tongue

@ boldLOL..that was used in so many movies it has become like a classic love scene in the Indian movies history! :/

well i love uncle SRK movies but he is not my dream guy! :P

ok last try maybe because when he growls he can reverse  up his tongue like in the promoConfused aree yaar i give up i cant think straight nor g.. LOL, tell me naOuch

@blue ROFL

Edited by ka7eela - 22 January 2011 at 12:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monar

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amber_1

@ bold well i didn't have this much hair in mindShocked! you draw some really scary pictures in my mindDeadLOL
@ blueROFLROFLROFLROFLGod! i cant stop laughing!ROFL

ok i gues you made you point! give me a john any time, and why did you have to bring him, i feel he is the hottest guy alive (drooling)LOL..but still a little hair wont do him harmWink

OR if you're so into them, you can always go for one and then give him monthly chest trimming with the famous golden scissors, will increase the 'love' and the 'bond' you're so fond of. LOL

ROFLROFLwhat a hair-raising bond that will beOuch ROFL

Edited by ka7eela - 22 January 2011 at 12:44am

monar

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
ABHAY is deadliest of all  - Cause VAMPIRE SUCKS and EKTA SUCKS more than vampire ROFLROFLROFL and Abhay is PRODUCED by Ekta ROFLROFL 

ka7eela

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index