Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya Just Back Off!! (Page 12)

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

omg there is actually a search engine called loogleLOL
Although Piya is being mean, I am not fully angry with her......after all she is just curious, and wants to know more...like goldilocks entered a strangers house despite knowing it is a stranger's house..okay I will stop going on about goldilocksSillyLOL
I think she thinks Abhay is never going to tell her, because she sees him being hostile and stuff, and she really wants to know so that she can get to know Abhay and get closer to him....ok pata nahi...I will just let you guys do the thinking and I will read and decide what I like bestLOL

@ boldLOL well this is not just curiosity! she is being selfish and insensitive,  she is like i want to know i have to know and nothing else matters, its like she doesn't care about his feelings and the hell she makes him fee!  she is no Goldilocks she is more of a cold hearted detective!  
the best way to make someone tell you the truth is to gain their trust beside its not her call! she has become a stalker and  a pest Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

Amber_1 Goldie
Amber_1
Amber_1

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

@ boldLOL well this is not just curiosity! she is being selfish and insensitive,  she is like i want to know i have to know and nothing else matters, its like she doesn't care about his feelings and the hell she makes him fee!  she is no Goldilocks she is more of a cold hearted detective!  
the best way to make someone tell you the truth is to gain their trust beside its not her call! she has become a stalker and  a pest Dead

You still have this post running?? and I wasn't replying thinking you'll go 'W*F' when it comes up again. LOL

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amber_1

You still have this post running?? and I wasn't replying thinking you'll go 'W*F' when it comes up again. LOL

LOL, well i replied you back, check it out Wink..

this topic is on, i think because Piya still is playing detective detective! Dead

Amber_1

Amber_1 Goldie
Amber_1
Amber_1

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

@ red trust me some do! whats more sad is they will continue living in such relationships even after they constantly get abused from their spouses either verbally or physically thinking that the guy might change, or sometimes they are too afraid to let go either because they have no where to go or maybe they are too weak, or because of the society, kids..etc..its really sad!

yeah people change, and i agree our emotions change accordingly 

@blueROFL tell me about it! but still they cant be compared to gorillas i meant hairy menWink..btw i find a hairy man more attractive then a man who waxes him selfLOL..i find that too sisyDead

ah...there's NO excuse for living with someone who abuses you. Okay FINE some people CAN change...but let them change when you're away from their reach. Wacko
But still, how exactly can you trust someone who wont think twice before hurting you? =S
and what kind of 'love' do these women see in those men that they continue to live, for whatever reason. When I'll grow up, I'll start an NGO to brainwash these women. =\

and come onnnn...HAIRY men!?!?! are you friggin serious?!?! So you'd rather put your hands on a FURBALL?!?!
Some chest hair look hot...just a LITTLE...but the Anil Kapoor type give me nightmares. Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelamonar

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

@ red trust me some do! whats more sad is they will continue living in such relationships even after they constantly get abused from their spouses either verbally or physically thinking that the guy might change, or sometimes they are too afraid to let go either because they have no where to go or maybe they are too weak, or because of the society, kids..etc..its really sad!

yeah people change, and i agree our emotions change accordingly 

@blueROFL tell me about it! but still they cant be compared to gorillas i meant hairy menWink..btw i find a hairy man more attractive then a man who waxes him selfLOL..i find that too sisyDead

ah...there's NO excuse for living with someone who abuses you. Okay FINE some people CAN change...but let them change when you're away from their reach. Wacko
But still, how exactly can you trust someone who wont think twice before hurting you? =S
and what kind of 'love' do these women see in those men that they continue to live, for whatever reason. When I'll grow up, I'll start an NGO to brainwash these women. =\

and come onnnn...HAIRY men!?!?! are you friggin serious?!?! So you'd rather put your hands on a FURBALL?!?!
Some chest hair look hot...just a LITTLE...but the Anil Kapoor type give me nightmares. Ouch

@ bold totally agree, but some pf them after a while become so numb that they feel that they deserve such treatment, its like victim abuser syndrome! 

@red & blue ROFL OG!ROFL..so you want them waxed, but thats so sissy!Shocked

Amber_1monar

Amber_1 Goldie
Amber_1
Amber_1

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

@ bold totally agree, but some pf them after a while become so numb that they feel that they deserve such treatment, its like victim abuser syndrome! 

Getting waxed isn't sissy. Actually...with all the pain involved you can say they're tougher than those who let the hair 'poke' through.

But yeah, the desi curly chest hair our men have, that sway back and forth with the wind. The kind that you can make tiny braids out of...are NOT attractive!

Would you rather want THIS >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DZ1KhveT7o

Or THIS >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOW5goVrsTQ
(lets ignore the fact that the man needs to put some pants on)

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

Getting waxed isn't sissy. Actually...with all the pain involved you can say they're tougher than those who let the hair 'poke' through.

But yeah, the desi curly chest hair our men have, that sway back and forth with the wind. The kind that you can make tiny braids out of...are NOT attractive!

Would you rather want THIS >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DZ1KhveT7o

Or THIS >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOW5goVrsTQ
(lets ignore the fact that the man needs to put some pants on)

@ bold well i didn't have this much hair in mindShocked! you draw some really scary pictures in my mindDeadLOL
@ blueROFLROFLROFLROFLGod! i cant stop laughing!ROFL

ok i gues you made you point! give me a john any time, and why did you have to bring him, i feel he is the hottest guy alive (drooling)LOL..but still a little hair wont do him harmWink

Amber_1monar

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged

@ bold maybe stone age Bollywood but not nowLOLConfused..ok i admit i love his old romantic movies but seriously i wouldn't want to see him romancing now! but yeah i love his movies in general  he is a very good actor

@ blue me cant tink staight master jiTongue ..tell me why na! maybe he has Chand as a fatherLOL or maybe he can scare the wolves by just growling! or maybe he has PIya as a stalker, i dont know i give up you tell meTongue

Lol! Stone age bollywood LOL and Gen Y/Z following that arm open exercise in Swiss Alps invented by BAAP of LOVERIA LOL (Before u make any assumption I WAS SRK fan not anymore, ah! I am such traitor a disloyal fan) Ouch

ah think straight Kaheela Tongue CHANDUSHEENA are my Faborite Kapal! dare you say anything against them Angry they are legend of LOVE and Something ajeeb

I mean Chandu uncle can't move his neck other than 30 degrees Left and 23.6 degrees right and Haseena Aunty .. no comments...

accha try one last time why is Abhay Deadliest? then I will tell you and runaway before you throw garland of chappals on me Tongue

Amber_1ka7eela

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index