Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya Just Back Off!! (Page 11)

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monar

I stalked and I ended up here.. Confused and now thoroughly confused... Kaheela... Amber.. are you guys doing some research on LOVE.. Shocked Ouch Ouuuchhhh.. kindaa emotional atyachaar..

I second Amber and Krystal with deifinition of love
.. and Kaheela I agree with the title too LOL she better should not poke her nose in any ones life does  not matter who..
Vampire kya Hawt! glittering insaan nahi hote? kya unka Dil nahi hota.. Cry

.. she better should give space to other person.. lol! but I dont know how much
space requires incase of Vampires.. Ermm

mona darlingHugat last i see you in this forumTongue aye yeh aabka intizar taDancingLOL

@boldROFL.. thanks for stalking, yeah we are bust making a research i am pro mushy love and Amber is against it!LOL..

i am not doing emotional attyachar its her! she wants me to stop believing in loveCry *sniff, sniff*..she says love is bad, bad*sniff, sniff*

@red OUCH! et tu BrutusOuch

@ blue she is poking more then her nose and boy she will get it!
btw Abhay doesn't sparkle cause Edward and his gang has taken over all the sparkling dust in the market, so nothing was left for  poor Abhay! LOL

Edited by ka7eela - 17 January 2011 at 10:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sanchita--monar

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amber_1

Originally posted by ka7eela

@ blue falling in love with a selfish or abusive person is the worst kind of love, and people who stay with them are fools, and eventually will destroy their lives 

@ brown..thank God! and who wanna be a hairy gorilla eww!LOL
( p.s i hope no boys are reading this)

Most women in abusive relationships don't actually fall for that person, but like I said..people change. People can turn ugly and our emotions that are tied to their personality CAN change too which SHOULD happen in case of these abusive relationships...but these women are in too much of a daze to let go of anything. Wacko

oh and the amount of desi women I've seen resembling himalayan cats...I don't think the hair will be an issue while going for a gender change. :p

@ red trust me some do! whats more sad is they will continue living in such relationships even after they constantly get abused from their spouses either verbally or physically thinking that the guy might change, or sometimes they are too afraid to let go either because they have no where to go or maybe they are too weak, or because of the society, kids..etc..its really sad!

yeah people change, and i agree our emotions change accordingly 

@blueROFL tell me about it! but still they cant be compared to gorillas i meant hairy menWink..btw i find a hairy man more attractive then a man who waxes him selfLOL..i find that too sisyDead

Edited by ka7eela - 17 January 2011 at 10:43am
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usha786

she will not come back, she will come know that raaz ya phir she will be die, but forget it she will not come back

who do you mean? do you mean Maithli?Confused

well we cant say for sure its all in the hand of the creative teamConfused
monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged

I stalked and I ended up here.. Confused and now thoroughly confused... Kaheela... Amber.. are you guys doing some research on LOVE.. Shocked Ouch Ouuuchhhh.. kindaa emotional atyachaar..

.. and Kaheela I agree with the title too LOL she better should not poke her nose in any ones life does  not matter who..

mona darlingHugat last i see you in this forumTongue aye yeh aabka intizar taDancingLOL

@boldROFL.. thanks for stalking, yeah we are bust making a research i am pro mushy love and Amber is against it!LOL..

i am not doing emotional attyachar its her! she wants me to stop believing in loveCry *sniff, sniff*..she says love is bad, bad*sniff, sniff*

btw Abhay doesn't sparkle cause Edward and his gang has taken over all the sparkling dust in the market, so nothing was left for  poor Abhay! LOL

lol! that I can see... I loved reading it for sure mushy Vs Messy Love LOLLOL

No Kaheela never stop believing love.. else SRK ka kya hoga Tongue
ROFLROFL haila amber proving Love is Bad Shocked it kindda second Love stinks Wink ..

tehe! I believe in Love but never understood love at first sight Confused that definitely is hormonal imbalance or in simple terms infatuation. all these love stories are overrated as per me Embarrassed

ROFLROFL Edward the Chamkeela blood sucker (don't kill me thats what vampires Embarrassed) ... but Abhay is deadliest tell me why Embarrassed tell tell?

and yes  Pia should keep the sanity of any relationship including Friendship.. she is either possessed by Sherlock Homes or read alot of Agatha Christie Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged

No Kaheela never stop believing love.. else SRK ka kya hoga
Tongue ROFLROFL haila amber proving Love is Bad Shocked it kindda second Love stinks Wink ..

tehe! I believe in Love but never understood love at first sight Confused that definitely is hormonal imbalance or in simple terms infatuation. all these love stories are overrated as per me Embarrassed

ROFLROFL Edward the Chamkeela blood sucker (don't kill me thats what vampires Embarrassed) ... but Abhay is deadliest tell me why Embarrassed tell tell?

and yes  Pia should keep the sanity of any relationship including Friendship.. she is either possessed by Sherlock Homes or read alot of Agatha Christie Dead

mona darling, give me mushy love any time Tongue who wants a messy loveWink

@ redROFL SRK!Confused why bring uncle SRK in love matters! he is way too old now for love storiesROFL..say Ranbir or Emran..etcEmbarrassed

@ blue another girl who is trying to convert me to a non-believer * sniff* *run to my mama*Tongue

btw the sparkling vampires are not hot! tell me why? because its so gay!ROFL

why people thought Edward was a hip hop singer? because he bling-blings from his head down to his toesWink

@  bold hmm maybe cause his eyes turn into violetConfused i dont know you tell me why?

Piya is getting obsessed like a lunatic now! 

seriously she has become like a dangerous stalker!! i will advice Abhay to issue  a restraining order against her LOL
monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged

Tongue ROFLROFL haila amber proving Love is Bad Shocked it kindda second Love stinks Wink ..

@ redROFL SRK!Confused why bring uncle SRK in love matters! he is way too old now for love storiesROFL..say Ranbir or Emran..etcEmbarrassed

@ blue another girl who is trying to convert me to a non-believer * sniff* *run to my mama*Tongue

why people thought Edward was a hip hop singer? because he bling-blings from his head down to his toesWink

@  bold hmm maybe cause his eyes turn into violetConfused i dont know you tell me why?

seriously she has become like a dangerous stalker!! i will advice Abhay to issue  a restraining order against her LOL

@bold - ROFL
lol! SRK is THE BAAP OF LOVERIA.. IN BOLLYWOOD LOL.. From mushy to cheesy Embarrassed so any reference should be his Approve

ah! kaheela u disappointed me... violet is kinda of funny not deadly Embarrassed try harder sweety tell me why Abhay is deadliest of all.. Tongue

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

@bold - ROFL
lol! SRK is THE BAAP OF LOVERIA.. IN BOLLYWOOD LOL.. From mushy to cheesy Embarrassed so any reference should be his Approve

ah! kaheela u disappointed me... violet is kinda of funny not deadly Embarrassed try harder sweety tell me why Abhay is deadliest of all.. Tongue

@ bold maybe stone age Bollywood but not nowLOLConfused..ok i admit i love his old romantic movies but seriously i wouldn't want to see him romancing now! but yeah i love his movies in general  he is a very good actor

@ blue me cant tink staight master jiTongue ..tell me why na! maybe he has Chand as a fatherLOL or maybe he can scare the wolves by just growling! or maybe he has PIya as a stalker, i dont know i give up you tell meTongue
Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
omg there is actually a search engine called loogleLOL
Although Piya is being mean, I am not fully angry with her......after all she is just curious, and wants to know more...like goldilocks entered a strangers house despite knowing it is a stranger's house..okay I will stop going on about goldilocksSillyLOL
I think she thinks Abhay is never going to tell her, because she sees him being hostile and stuff, and she really wants to know so that she can get to know Abhay and get closer to him....ok pata nahi...I will just let you guys do the thinking and I will read and decide what I like bestLOL

ka7eela

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index