Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya Just Back Off!! (Page 10)

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amber_1

Originally posted by ka7eela

LOL seems you and me will go on in circles with you saying love is such and such ,and i be saying no! its such and suchLOL and about Piya too!

although we seems to agree in few points..thank God!Tongue

but i still believe love is not overrated, call me an emotional,  hormonal driven, romantic fool, the least i careWink ..

it does exist!,  but some people abuse its concept and misuse its name to fulfill their selfish lustful desires and thats really sad 

your example of being a transsexual, and your disclaimer cracked me upROFL..dont be so cynicalLOLTongue

LOL I know...we just have a different POV =\

Anyhow...well it obviously does exist. But there's much more to it than that 'invisible bond' that people talk of. Love has respect, care, expectations, physical attraction, attachment blah blah. Its not a MAGICAL thing sent down to us that comes out of nowhere. Its mixed with a lot of other emotions, and when we find that in one single person we know we want to spend our life with them. Its a good feeling...been there Wacko but its not MAGICAL. It can get ugly, with lots of hurt and blah blah...magical things arent ugly =D

ah lmao...I reread my post AFTER submitting it and wanted to edit the trans gender part pretty badly, but then left it there. LOL

i know there is so much more to it then meet the eye, thats why i said its a mix of many emotions and as you said it consists of respect, understanding, caring..etc

@ bold i know what you mean sometimes it can turn ugly but then maybe it wasn't true love after all! or maybe was but then when you get to know him well you started to hate his guts hence you parted

aree yaar let me believe that it is magical!LOL i want to experience it tooWink
@blueLOL dont worry i know you are a girl LOL..jk

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amber_1

Amber_1 Goldie
Amber_1
Amber_1

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged

i know there is so much more to it then meet the eye, thats why i said its a mix of many emotions and as you said it consists of respect, understanding, caring..etc

@ bold i know what you mean sometimes it can turn ugly but then maybe it wasn't true love after all! or maybe was but then when you get to know him well you started to hate his guts hence you parted

*sigh*
That little period of butterflies in the tummy and heart sinking is TOTALLY worth all the crap that comes when reality hits. So alright...it is magical. LOL

Anyhow...another one of the things i totally disagree with. Just like you can fall without a reason, you can fall out of it without a reason too. That doesn't make your emotions or feelings invalid. Love is a mixture of so many emotions....and just because you don't respect the person like before or that attraction isn't present anymore because of circumstances or whatever reason, doesn't mean your emotions were never true to begin with.

So many women stay in abusive relationships because of this one word. Being 'in love' doesn't mean you should take the crap. People change, our emotions tied to those people can change with them. There's nothing wrong with it. But that shouldn't make your feelings invalid.

and lmao...don't worry I have no plans of giving up my lady-hood. LOL

Edited by Amber_1 - 16 January 2011 at 12:14am

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Confused
Originally posted by Amber_1

*sigh*
That little period of butterflies in the tummy and heart sinking is TOTALLY worth all the crap that comes when reality hits. So alright...it is magical. LOL

Anyhow...another one of the things i totally disagree with. Just like you can fall without a reason, you can fall out of it without a reason too. That doesn't make your emotions or feelings invalid. Love is a mixture of so many emotions....and just because you don't respect the person like before or that attraction isn't present anymore because of circumstances or whatever reason, doesn't mean your emotions were never true to begin with.

So many women stay in abusive relationships because of this one word. Being 'in love' doesn't mean you should take the crap. People change, our emotions tied to those people can change with them. There's nothing wrong with it. But that shouldn't make your feelings invalid.

and lmao...don't worry I have no plans of giving up my lady-hood. LOL

@ bold ..thank you! thank you!, you agreed at lastWinkLOL

@ green.. emotions are never invalid,
but i believe that when its true and deep love it will grow with time, but we can not take everything for granted, a couple has to strive to keep the love strong, y being there for each other, caring for each other , respecting , giving each other space..etc 
this what makes love go stronger

@ blue falling in love with a selfish or abusive person is the worst kind of love, and people who stay with them are fools, and eventually will destroy their lives 

@ brown..thank God! and who wanna be a hairy gorilla eww!LOL
( p.s i hope no boys are reading this)

Edited by ka7eela - 16 January 2011 at 12:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amber_1monar

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
I stalked and I ended up here.. Confused and now thoroughly confused... Kaheela... Amber.. are you guys doing some research on LOVE.. Shocked Ouch Ouuuchhhh.. kindaa emotional atyachaar..

I second Amber and Krystal with deifinition of love.. and Kaheela I agree with the title too LOL she better should not poke her nose in any ones life does  not matter who..
Vampire kya Hawt! glittering insaan nahi hote? kya unka Dil nahi hota.. Cry

.. she better should give space to other person.. lol! but I dont know how much space requires incase of Vampires.. Ermm

Edited by monar - 16 January 2011 at 11:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amber_1ka7eelakrystal_watz

Amber_1 Goldie
Amber_1
Amber_1

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monar

I stalked and I ended up here.. Confused and now thoroughly confused... Kaheela... Amber.. are you guys doing some research on LOVE.. Shocked Ouch Ouuuchhhh.. kindaa emotional atyachaar..

I second Amber and Krystal with deifinition of love.. and Kaheela I agree with the title too LOL she better should not poke her nose in any ones life does  not matter who..
Vampire kya Hawt! glittering insaan nahi hote? kya unka Dil nahi hota.. Cry

.. she better should give space to other person.. lol! but I dont know how much space requires incase of Vampires.. Ermm

Lmao...oh my God its been SO long since I've seen this font..I actually went 'omG' when I saw your post. LOL

and nah...I just have a little issue with those 'out of the world' descriptions of LOVE...seriously. Ouch

PS: didn't know you followed the show too :p quite surprised. LOL

ka7eelamonar

Amber_1 Goldie
Amber_1
Amber_1

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

@ blue falling in love with a selfish or abusive person is the worst kind of love, and people who stay with them are fools, and eventually will destroy their lives 

@ brown..thank God! and who wanna be a hairy gorilla eww!LOL
( p.s i hope no boys are reading this)

Most women in abusive relationships don't actually fall for that person, but like I said..people change. People can turn ugly and our emotions that are tied to their personality CAN change too which SHOULD happen in case of these abusive relationships...but these women are in too much of a daze to let go of anything. Wacko

oh and the amount of desi women I've seen resembling himalayan cats...I don't think the hair will be an issue while going for a gender change. :p

ka7eelamonar

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
she will not come back, she will come know that raaz ya phir she will be die, but forget it she will not come back
monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Amber - good to see ya too .. how are you? and yes I follow this show and many other as much as I follow Yeti (now that you mentioned Himalayan Cats) .. I actually watch it once in a while and believe me whenever I do some absurd track either starts or ends Confused my bad luck..

lol! you guys had quite an interesting discussion,

girls falling for abuser the only term comes into my mind is Stockholm syndrome Ouch in case of females ah! we are so good in convincing ourselves... Ermm

ka7eela

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index