--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -sim-

Agree

Piya is out of her mind actually she dont love Abhay its just her obsession

If Piya find Abhay weird its better she stay away from him
or if she love him accept him,,,what is this to interfer someone like this

Danish was different matter he was spoiling others life but Abhay never hurt anyone infact he always save everyone,,,

This making me hating PIYA

i agree !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: monar

Lol! Stone age bollywood 😆 and Gen Y/Z following that arm open exercise in Swiss Alps invented by BAAP of LOVERIA 😆 (Before u make any assumption I WAS SRK fan not anymore, ah! I am such traitor a disloyal fan)

ah think straight Kaheela 😛 CHANDUSHEENA are my Faborite Kapal! dare you say anything against them 😡 they are legend of LOVE and Something ajeeb

I mean Chandu uncle can't move his neck other than 30 degrees Left and 23.6 degrees right and Haseena Aunty .. no comments...

accha try one last time why is Abhay Deadliest? then I will tell you and runaway before you throw garland of chappals on me 😛

@ bold😆..that was used in so many movies it has become like a classic love scene in the Indian movies history! :/

well i love uncle SRK movies but he is not my dream guy! :P

ok last try maybe because when he growls he can reverse  up his tongue like in the promo😕 aree yaar i give up i cant think straight nor g.. LOL, tell me na

@blue ðŸ¤£
Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amber_1

OR if you're so into them, you can always go for one and then give him monthly chest trimming with the famous golden scissors, will increase the 'love' and the 'bond' you're so fond of. 😆

🤣🤣what a hair-raising bond that will be ðŸ¤£
Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ABHAY is deadliest of all  - Cause VAMPIRE SUCKS and EKTA SUCKS more than vampire 🤣🤣🤣 and Abhay is PRODUCED by Ekta 🤣🤣 
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I guess Piya is among those people who uses wikipedia and believes everything it says at the same time.....those internet surfers who randomnly believe any junk thrown out at them without verifying the source first!!

Piya is sooo obsessed about Abhay, I wanna know what grades she's getting after she spends all of her time obsessing over this guy
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: monar

ABHAY is deadliest of all  - Cause VAMPIRE SUCKS and EKTA SUCKS more than vampire 🤣🤣🤣 and Abhay is PRODUCED by Ekta 🤣🤣 

🤣🤣🤣..now i know😉
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi0809

I guess Piya is among those people who uses wikipedia and believes everything it says at the same time.....those internet surfers who randomnly believe any junk thrown out at them without verifying the source first!!

Piya is sooo obsessed about Abhay, I wanna know what grades she's getting after she spends all of her time obsessing over this guy

@ bold yeah thats so true😆

@ red again you are right😆..if she goes on playing detective i think she will soon lose her scholar😉