India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya Just Back Off!!

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged

Ok ,so Piya has loogled Abhays characteristics yesterday (yeah thats right folks, loogled and not googledLOL , btw i googled the loogleLOL and seems there is a actually a search engine called loogle!!LOL)

and she is now on verge of revealing his true identity !, although i cant understand that how could she believe anything that she read in the net especially if its about such a creature, and she didn't witness him change and she never seen his eyes color change though she claimed Confusedanyhow thats not the point !Confused 

and this scene was directly taken from Twilight! where Bella searches the net and reads some book about vampires, but  still this is not the point!

my point from this topic is how could Piya behaves the way she is doing now when she is somehow sure that Abhay might be a vampire, she loves him fro God sake! 

so how could she rubs him so wrong! pushing his buttons like this, testing him! after all he has done for her! how ungrateful is that?

why is she  being so stupid, so inconsiderate and so insensitive?

Piya just stop and back off,  let the guy be, if you want to know the truth, there are better ways, gain his trust for once! and he will blurt it all! 

moreover, dont talk about it with anyone like you once did talking about his dad roaming around in jungles at nightLOL 

Edited by ka7eela - 07 January 2011 at 3:34am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_trishkapil41996kay_123aewa_Faiqa_tantrums..thk123shaggyscoobyPriyaThakurAmber_1lighteningbuzz.Mehak.meawdevashree_h--AROMAL---Doppelganger-ffkhan--sumana13--RitziePrinsesse.SuvinyctophiliapritiraysAmeresTOTAL-ROMANTIC-SilverAngel-TheBlackJaguarcarisma2Befikre

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
yeah agree with u after watching precap i was not happy with her and i think it's not Ekta's typical drama show so in this Pia should not behave like other her female leads and should be a bit sensible.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

-sim- IF-Dazzler
-sim-
-sim-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged

Agree

Piya is out of her mind actually she dont love Abhay its just her obsession

If Piya find Abhay weird its better she stay away from him
or if she love him accept him,,,what is this to interfer someone like this

Danish was different matter he was spoiling others life but Abhay never hurt anyone infact he always save everyone,,,

This making me hating PIYA

Edited by -sim- - 07 January 2011 at 2:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kay_123ka7eelakrystal_watz

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Yesterday's Episode reminded of Twilight.The way Piya is trying to find about Abhay's identity in the Precap... She is doing the testing in front of others too. In that case if Abhay fails to save himself then he would be exposed in front of all. How can Piya be so ungrateful to cause Abhay harm when he has always saved/supported her?

Edited by Anamika1570 - 07 January 2011 at 2:48am

ka7eela

.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Well i dont agree with her backing off but yh that scene is from twilightErmm.....im going to search loogle now heheheLOL

ka7eela

-sim- IF-Dazzler
-sim-
-sim-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mehak.

Well i dont agree with her backing off but yh that scene is from twilightErmm.....im going to search loogle now heheheLOL

In Twilight Edward confess that he is Vampire after bella's research I dont want that of Abhay,,,I want Piya still go for Abhay in love coz I still dont think its love,,,

When Piya come to the point that she cant live without Abhay then Abhay should confess that why he cant be with her,,,not like this
.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sim-

In Twilight Edward confess that he is Vampire after bella's research I dont want that of Abhay,,,I want Piya still go for Abhay in love coz I still dont think its love,,,

When Piya come to the point that she cant live without Abhay then Abhay should confess that why he cant be with her,,,not like this
agree i dont want abhat to confess.. but i want her to pesterr him Smile

-sim-

.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sim-

agree i dont want abhay to tell piya of him.... but i want piya to pesterr him Smile

-sim-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index